ADVERTISEMENT

This some BS!!!!

Lovie Smith has a winning record throughout his coaching career. From 1996 to 2003 the Bears had a losing record until Smith became there head coach. Smith had a losing record three times in the nine years he was with the Bears. And now this man can't finish out his contract with a terrible Bucs organization and track record. How does this happen???

Active coaches that should be fired before Smith:

1. Rex Ryan best season was an 11-5 Jets team. Hasn't smelt the playoffs in 5 seasons.

2. Jeff Fisher hasn't made the playoffs in the last 6 years. After 21 years of head coaching this dude has reached post season play 6 times. He's won one conference title and zero super bowls in twenty one years as a head coach. And he's still a head coach. For real?

3. Jason Garrett has made the playoffs one year in his 6 years as a head coach. And no one on this board can tell me that the Bucs have more talent and more to resources than the Cowboys.

4. Gus Bradley has won 12 games in 3 seasons and there is no talk about him being fired. Nuff said.

5. Mike McCoy win/lose record as well as post season play isn't looking too good with the Chargers but he's keeping his job.

With that being said, Lovie Smith is an excellent developer of man and was the right coach to mentor Jameis Winston throughout his early professional football career. I won't be surprise if the next coach has Winston spiraling down hill in the next few years. I don't understand the reasoning behind this firing but I hope it's warranted because right now it isn't.

Now I see the reasoning behind it. They want to give the OC Dirk Koetter all the credit for Jameis Winston's development. Got it. And it makes you wonder why Stanford and Colts helluva OC Pep Hamilton can't get on but Ben McAdoo can.
Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

Last edited:
Lovie Smith has a winning record throughout his coaching career. From 1996 to 2003 the Bears had a losing record until Smith became there head coach. Smith had a losing record three times in the nine years he was with the Bears. And now this man can't finish out his contract with a terrible Bucs organization and track record. How does this happen???

1. Rex Ryan best season was an 11-5 Jets team. Hasn't smelt the playoffs in 5 seasons.

2. Jeff Fisher hasn't made the playoffs in the last 6 years. After 21 years of head coaching this dude has reached post season play 6 times. He's won one conference title and zero super bowls in twenty one years as a head coach. And he's still a head coach. For real?

3. Jason Garrett has made the playoffs one year in his 6 years as a head coach. And no one on this board can tell me that the Bucs have more talent and more to resources than the Cowboys.

4. Gus Bradley has won 12 games in 3 seasons and there is no talk about him being fired. Nuff said.

5. Mike McCoy win/lose record as well as post season play isn't looking too good with the Chargers but he's keeping his job.

With that being said, Lovie Smith is an excellent developer of man and was the right coach to mentor Jameis Winston throughout his early professional football career. I won't be surprise if the next coach has Winston spiraling down hill in the next few years. I don't understand the reasoning behind this firing but I hope it's warranted because right now it isn't.

Now I see the reasoning behind it. They want to give the OC Dirk Koetter all the credit for Jameis Winston's development. Got it. And it makes you wonder why Stanford and Colts helluva OC Pep Hamilton can't get on but Ben McAdoo can.

Lovie Smtih is a mediocre Head Coach, as evidenced by his W-L record.

I tend to agree with this. Nothing special as a head coach! Should he have been canned? Who knows its the Bucs. Better yet, no one really cares. It's Lovie Smith and the Bucs neither move the needle.

Reactions: Indianpride45
I tend to agree with this. Nothing special as a head coach! Should he have been canned? Who knows its the Bucs. Better yet, no one really cares. It's Lovie Smith and the Bucs neither move the needle.
Well bella if you agree with that than you most likely feel the same way about these coaches. But no one, and I mean no one can make me believe there isn't anything suspicious about this picture. All you have to have is just plain ole common sense to see something is totally unfair here.

Rex Ryan> 7 years as head coach and he has a .482 winning percentage.
Jason Garrett> 5 years as a HC and he has a .500 winning percentage.
Gus Bradley> 3 years as HC and he has a .250 winning percentage.
Jeff Fisher> 21 years as HC and he has a .522 winning percentage.

Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

CT4L

Last edited:

Can all of those coaches!!! LOL!

Reactions: CaliTrojan4Life
Well bella if you agree with that than you most likely feel the same way about these coaches. But no one, and I mean no one can make me believe there isn't anything suspicious about this picture. All you have to have is just plain ole common sense to see something is totally unfair here.

Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

CT4L

Could care less about any of those coaches either with the exception of Fisher who I think Is a very good coach. Not sure what's suspicios or unfair about that? I have no cares about any of them or Lovie Smith.

I don't like the Chip Kelly hire either (the only one I give two sh!ts about anyway). That hire that should rustle your jimmies not some average coach for a a below average Bucs franchise that no one cares about. Honestly this would probably get more play on the Fla preps site, it doesn't effect the 9ers or Raiders, no one around here really cares.

You prattle on about these coaches for no reason. Not one poster has said they feel those guys should not be fired. Simple fact is the organization they work for thinks they shouldn't. It has no bearing however on Lovie being fired because he is mediocre at best. Topic of thread you started is this is BS. I highly doubt if any of those above coaches were fired anybody would start a thread claiming BS.

Could care less about any of those coaches either with the exception of Fisher who I think Is a very good coach. Not sure what's suspicios or unfair about that? I have no cares about any of them or Lovie Smith.

I don't like the Chip Kelly hire either (the only one I give two sh!ts about anyway). That hire that should rustle your jimmies not some average coach for a a below average Bucs franchise that no one cares about. Honestly this would probably get more play on the Fla preps site, it doesn't effect the 9ers or Raiders, no one around here really cares.

I had to laugh at the jeff fisher comment. How is he a "very good" coach? Dude has a .525 winning percentage. Just a centimeter above the definition of mediocre.

I had to laugh at the jeff fisher comment. How is he a "very good" coach? Dude has a .525 winning percentage. Just a centimeter above the definition of mediocre.

Yeah I think he is a good coach (even at .524).

But guess what, I wouldn't start whining if he got fired and didn't start a thread when the Titans canned him.

Yeah I think he is a good coach (even at .524).

But guess what, I wouldn't start whining if he got fired and didn't start a thread when the Titans canned him.
Shit!!! I'm a die-hard Rams fan as well as SC fan but Jeff Fisher is a lousy coach. Been following the Rams for over 40 years and he's by far to me the worse coach the Rams has hired. He acts like he doesn't need an OC to save his life. Every once in a while his defense plays solid but the offense is garbage. You heard this from a real fan of the LA Rams. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

You prattle on about these coaches for no reason. Not one poster has said they feel those guys should not be fired. Simple fact is the organization they work for thinks they shouldn't. It has no bearing however on Lovie being fired because he is mediocre at best. Topic of thread you started is this is BS. I highly doubt if any of those above coaches were fired anybody would start a thread claiming BS.
No I said, this some BS! And it is. How you gonna fired a proven coach two years into his tenure??? I don't care what the situation was to the reason the Bucs fired him it was still BS!!! Now if you don't see Smith's firing as being bogus than something is seriously wrong with you in general. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

No I said, this some BS! And it is. How you gonna fired a proven coach two years into his tenure??? I don't care what the situation was to the reason the Bucs fired him it was still BS!!! Now if you don't see Smith's firing as being bogus than something is seriously wrong with you in general. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

Honestly the fact he was even hired is bogus. Again dude is average at best. But the Bucs gave him a chance and he went 8-24 nothing bogus about being shown the door there.

And the Bucs also fired the only coach to win a Super Bowl title for them and he was above .500. Who cares about the Bucs or the organization? If you're not a fan of them, I don't know why you waste so much time worrying about what that second rate organization does. I'm much more concerned about the local second rate organization and their coaching issues.

And the Bucs also fired the only coach to win a Super Bowl title for them and he was above .500. Who cares about the Bucs or the organization? If you're not a fan of them, I don't know why you waste so much time worrying about what that second rate organization does. I'm much more concerned about the local second rate organization and their coaching issues.
I'm a fan of Lovie Smith not that shitty organization. I can care less about them firing "Chucky" when he was above a .500 winning percentage. Anyone that knows football should know it takes more than two years to put your stamp on a program and for those that think differently are just plain clueless. It's not like Lovie went back to back 2-14 or something. The guy had action at easily winning 10 games this year. So there was promise for him and the Bucs. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

Honestly the fact he was even hired is bogus. Again dude is average at best. But the Bucs gave him a chance and he went 8-24 nothing bogus about being shown the door there.
Dude you sound like a legit hater. I have no other response to this silliness. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

So we now have answer.....CaliTrojan is a fan of mediocre coaches as long as they are black, if not fire them!

Shit!!! I'm a die-hard Rams fan as well as SC fan but Jeff Fisher is a lousy coach. Been following the Rams for over 40 years and he's by far to me the worse coach the Rams has hired. He acts like he doesn't need an OC to save his life. Every once in a while his defense plays solid but the offense is garbage. You heard this from a real fan of the LA Rams. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers
Jeff Fisher has a higher winning percentage then Lovie Smith. Perhaps I was giving him to much credit when I called him mediocre, because he has had less success then a "lousy" head coach.

So we now have answer.....CaliTrojan is a fan of mediocre coaches as long as they are black, if not fire them!
First of all Indianpride, no one believes you because it has been established that you're nothing more than a chronic liar and ignorant racist. Fyi Mr. asswipe, the CT4L is a fan of many mediocre coaches and here's a few none black one's for you . Just to name a few off the top of my head Rex Ryan, Ken Wisenhunt, Andy Reid, and Jim E. Mora not his lousy son Jim L. Mora? These are average/mediocre coaches that are non-black that I consider as being better than their records indicate just like Lovie Smith. Now eat some hot crow for us all with some human feces in it liar/racist. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

First of all Indianpride, no one believes you because it has been established that you're nothing more than a chronic liar and ignorant racist. Fyi Mr. asswipe, the CT4L is a fan of many mediocre coaches and here's a few none black one's for you . Just to name a few off the top of my head Rex Ryan, Ken Wisenhunt, Andy Reid, and Jim E. Mora not his lousy son Jim L. Mora? These are average/mediocre coaches that are non-black that I consider as being better than their records indicate just like Lovie Smith. Now eat some hot crow for us all with some human feces in it liar/racist.

Lol, Rex Ryan you called to be fired. Mora and Reid both have winning %'s better than Smith, and Reid has been addressed here. Wisenhunt like Smith is coordinator material.

tumblr_mb2ryfmltc1rg4r35o1_500.jpg

Lol, Rex Ryan you called to be fired. Mora and Reid both have winning %'s better than Smith, and Reid has been addressed here. Wisenhunt like Smith is coordinator material.
Crusaders posted, "Can all of those coaches!!! LOL!" And here's what I posted after his post. "Exactly Crusaders. If Lovie Smith gets fired for some BS reason than these other .500 and below coaches should have been fired." So no dummy, you've just been proven wrong or owned once again for your idiotic assumptions. You clearly stated that: "CaliTrojan is a fan of mediocre coaches as long as they are black, if not fire them!" You need to stop acting like an infant and grow up son. Now read this and tell us where I "called" for Ryan to be fired. I said if Lovie is to be fired than these coaches "should" be fired. Do you Read & Comprehend or just skim through things as you read? Unfortunately, Ryan's mediocre winning percentage should put him in the same category as Lovie. I never called for Ryan to be fired but since Lovie was fired after showing promise in his second year of his contract than there are other coaches that should have been fired as well. This is just common ole horse sense. And your dumb question has nothing to do with the usage of prior coaches that have been mention in this thread. Basically, it doesn't matter if a coach has been addressed before or not. I answered your ignorant post with the non-black mediocre coaches that I like and that's what matters here so get your thumb out your ass. You're just bitter because I was able to shut your childish assumption down you clown lol. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

But there was this quote from page 1 post #2 where you clearly flat out say he should be fired. That 3 pages before that post above.

But there was this quote from page 1 post #2 where you clearly flat out say he should be fired. That 3 pages before that post above.
Once again dummy, never called for his firing I clearly stated if Lovie is to be fired so should a host of other coaches. Look son I never said fire Ryan because he's a mediocre coach. So you really have a problem with R&C. So sad... Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers Cam Newton is a Bad man!!! He's Dabbing big time on my boys.

Jeff Fisher is a "lousy" head coach, yet is still better then Lovie Smith, as evidenced by their W-L records.

IndianPride, look here dummy... If you want to copy another posters message hit Quote at the bottom right of the post. After that insert Quotes at the bottom left of your post. You're welcome "two bit".;) Go Seahawks!!!
CT4L, what board are you going to now that Rivals USC football board is shut down?

CT4L, what board are you going to now that Rivals USC football board is shut down?
Not sure Bob. But I've been posting on the Rivals College board the last few days. I've been thinking about joining Scout.com but I'm going to wait for a while on that. How bout you and why did Rivals shut the SC board down?

CT4L

Nobody on here has any idea about what those in charge of hiring or firing coaches have in mind. I have been on interview committees for hiring head coaches and witnessed first hand how some exceptional coaches can get turned down for reasons that seem ridiculous to those on the outside of the process. I believe Lovie Smith was let go in order to keep a very talented OC from leaving to pursue a head coaching job. They have invested a ton of money in their new young QB, and the development of a QB has more to do with his relationship with his OC and familiarity with the offense. Lovie Smith hired a great OC, and if he wanted to keep his job he should have fixed his defense, won more games, and given the owners a reason to keep him AND his OC.

It is not disloyal for Coach Koetter to be named the HC either. He worked hard, showed he was a very capable coach, and the ownership obviously valued him over Coach Smith. They thought that he had a substantial chance to be hired as a HC somewhere else in the league. They had to weigh their options about which coach would help the success of their team the most. Just like free agency with players, and the administration felt that Coach Koetter was much more valuable than Coach Smith.

Not sure Bob. But I've been posting on the Rivals College board the last few days. I've been thinking about joining Scout.com but I'm going to wait for a while on that. How bout you and why did Rivals shut the SC board down?

CT4L
CT4L I'm not sure either; been surfing several of the boards, but they don't really excite me (but, then again, it's after the season. I'll be looking for you. Have a good off-season, Bob

Nobody on here has any idea about what those in charge of hiring or firing coaches have in mind. I have been on interview committees for hiring head coaches and witnessed first hand how some exceptional coaches can get turned down for reasons that seem ridiculous to those on the outside of the process. I believe Lovie Smith was let go in order to keep a very talented OC from leaving to pursue a head coaching job. They have invested a ton of money in their new young QB, and the development of a QB has more to do with his relationship with his OC and familiarity with the offense. Lovie Smith hired a great OC, and if he wanted to keep his job he should have fixed his defense, won more games, and given the owners a reason to keep him AND his OC.

It is not disloyal for Coach Koetter to be named the HC either. He worked hard, showed he was a very capable coach, and the ownership obviously valued him over Coach Smith. They thought that he had a substantial chance to be hired as a HC somewhere else in the league. They had to weigh their options about which coach would help the success of their team the most. Just like free agency with players, and the administration felt that Coach Koetter was much more valuable than Coach Smith.
That's the difference between ME and Koetter. I would have told the Bucs management no thank you because without Lovie Smith I wouldn't be here. I don't work like that and if Koetter is that good I'm sure he had offers coming from other teams.

CT4L

CT4L I'm not sure either; been surfing several of the boards, but they don't really excite me (but, then again, it's after the season. I'll be looking for you. Have a good off-season, Bob
You too. It's a few Trojans on the main Rivals Football board but threads move at a very fast pace. Guys are posting like every minute. You could post something today and two hours later there will be like 3 or 4 pages of post since the time you posted. They have a political board as well lol. If you find a board you like please inform me. I holla.

CT4L

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT