ADVERTISEMENT

TOP Teams from summer

If you think Malcolm is better then Gabe then you have no idea what you're talking about LMFAO

Malcolm isn't even the second best player on Logan, you people really love talking about stuff you have no clue on huh

I could be wrong. I only saw Logan play 6 games last year. I seen malcolm doing all the dirty work in those game.
Yes a small sample size.

But Logan would love to have max.
Way better then gabe hands down

I could be wrong. I only saw Logan play 6 games last year. I seen malcolm doing all the dirty work in those game.
Yes a small sample size.

But Logan would love to have max.
Way better then gabe hands down

"I only saw 6 games"

"Way better hands down"

have a good day lmao

Please read every word.
And you have a good day too sir.
That rivalry will be live this year

Good luck to both talented kids and teams.
No reason to put 1 kid down to boost another.
I'm sure these kids respect each other as athletes so our opinions don't even matter.

With aau they have been playing vs each other now for many many years.

Let them handle it on the court.
Its July and they will play on January 18th
And February 7th.

Reactions: Run TMC
ROFLMAO!!! I will stop before I start. @LoganHomer please remember it's not about winning MVAL try winning NCS, NorCal or State.

Check your stats but 2017 is the only team that wasn't one and done in NCS even after the Castro Valley Coach. Plus MVAL is only Logan, Moreau and Newark.

You will miss the Busch Family plus you under achieved in NCS 2018. Best of Luck, LOL. :D

Reactions: LoganHomer
ROFLMAO!!! I will stop before I start. @LoganHomer please remember it's not about winning MVAL try winning NCS, NorCal or State.

Check your stats but 2017 is the only team that wasn't one and done in NCS even after the Castro Valley Coach. Plus MVAL is only Logan, Moreau and Newark.

You will miss the Busch Family plus you under achieved in NCS 2018. Best of Luck, LOL. :D

not every program is winning state or making deep runs every year, Logan was never and will never be a basketball powerhouse. I've seen enough of your condenscending posts treating HS basketball like the NBA.

not every program is winning state or making deep runs every year, Logan was never and will never be a basketball powerhouse. I've seen enough of your condenscending posts treating HS basketball like the NBA.

Cool @LoganHomer your words; just try laying off the Castro Valley Coach as the school's reason for not being better during his time. Remember they were never and will never be a basketball powerhouse. Best of Luck next season.

Cool @LoganHomer your words; just try laying off the Castro Valley Coach as the school's reason for not being better during his time. Remember they were never and will never be a basketball powerhouse. Best of Luck next season.

That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on a coach that's always underachieved given his teams talent, and I'm def. not the only one who thinks that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT