9/9 Sacramento
9/16 Del Campo
9/30 @ Vintage
10/7 @ Fairfield
10/14 American Canyon
10/21 @ Benicia
10/28 Vallejo
11/4 @ Bethel

I really like the Miramonte, Sacramento & Del Campo Pre-Season Games!

Reactions: snake18
Ive always thought of Vanden as a basketball school,what are the expectations for the football team?

Reactions: snake18
Ive always thought of Vanden as a basketball school,what are the expectations for the football team?
DJGAUCHO.....The Vanden area is in a growing stage, lots of new homes springing up, in the past and even in the present, there are a lot kids with military parents and a lot of good linemen and runners have come out of Vanden...They will give Miramonte a took test, I don't think this is going to be a easy game for Miramonte...

In the SCAC the Top 3 are Vanden, Benicia & American Canyon (miss the Vallejo Apache Teams). They have always been consistent and a top 3 team in whatever league (SCAL)they are in.
Vanden pulls from Travis AFB, Fairfield and Vacaviille too. Some of elementary friends graduated from Vanden. Shud be another battle between them, Benicia 7 AC. I like this match up.

In the SCAC the Top 3 are Vanden, Benicia & American Canyon (miss the Vallejo Apache Teams). They have always been consistent and a top 3 team in whatever league (SCAL)they are in.
Vanden pulls from Travis AFB, Fairfield and Vacaviille too. Some of elementary friends graduated from Vanden. Shud be another battle between them, Benicia 7 AC. I like this match up.
Wow I didn't think anyone remembered the SCAL...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT