ADVERTISEMENT

WCAL Spring Practice Reports

Somehow, I don't think you'd be so passionate or accusatory in your correction response if he said "SHC beat Riordan 4 in a row". Not everyone has all the stats at their fingertips 24/7.
Scott2138 said:
SHC has beaten Riordan 7 years in a row before losing the last three football contests to Riordan

Well if you'te going to throw shade at any program - you better be able to back it up rather than spout out of your arse

Hey Irish,

The point is if anyone is going to try to revise the past?

Please be put on notice..."it ain't going to happen here"

Be true to the game...LJ

I didn't know you were British.

I found out this "superstar" is a kid from Marshall. A team that finished 0-11 and was ranked 14519 in the country last year. They won't even have a team this year.
Cheers, I know the Crusaders have a player transferring over from Lincoln - a jr. O/D lineman, Dontrell Harden 6-0 260lbs, who played varsity as a soph. Did you get a name of the Marshall transfer?

Cheers, I know the Crusaders have a player transferring over from Lincoln - a jr. O/D lineman who played varsity as a soph. Did you get a name of the Marshall transfer?
Not off-hand. I think it was on MaxPreps.

Just looked at M.P. and they don't have any rosters anymore... Of course, I may have mistook him for the Lincoln transfer. (Easy Stats...). This player was a running back.

Last edited:
Not off-hand. I think it was on MaxPreps.

Just looked at M.P. and they don't have any rosters anymore... Of course, I may have mistook him for the Lincoln transfer. (Easy Stats...). This player was a running back.

I think they don't have rosters yet for most schools. The De La Salle roster lists 80 players

I think they don't have rosters yet for most schools. The De La Salle roster lists 80 players
Yeah, most of these rosters are not official, as a MaxPrep member can simply submit names to be added to the roster. Most rosters are official heading into Week 0.

Cheers, I know the Crusaders have a player transferring over from Lincoln - a jr. O/D lineman, Dontrell Harden 6-0 260lbs, who played varsity as a soph. Did you get a name of the Marshall transfer?

On Prep2Prep an article mentioned Max Menzie as a transfer but he's listed on last season's JV roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT