ADVERTISEMENT

weather related cancellations

farmair3

Sports Fanatic
Nov 25, 2012
Because of the heat and now severe smoke in the North Valley the frosh game between Sutter and Corning has been cancelled. If you are attending a game in the valley you may want to check in. Hopeful it does not affect tomorrows games. Pretty nasty out there. We already moved the JV and varsity games to 630 and 830 tomorrow in Sutter

Ya Oak Ridge JV Game moved to Vacaville tonight @7 and frosh is now at OR @7. 113 degree temps tomorrow mid day in Vacaville.

San Ramon Valley USD has cancelled all activities for the weekend due to the extreme heat.

San Ramon Valley USD has cancelled all activities for the weekend due to the extreme heat.

Cal, MV & SRV all have byes this week. So they have cancelled the Berkeley at Dougherty Valley game for Friday night?

Heard that some games were offering free admission to anybody who shows up in a bikini or speedo, regardless of age or physique. A good way to kick off the three day weekend

Hell yeah
images

I have requested on several occasions not to use my photo on this website. My lawyer will be contacting you soon.

Wondered about that photo.
I'd be pissed too if someone posted my picture in THAT ballcap......definitely not your best side.

Right now @ 3:45, Concord temperature demolishing old record of 100 degrees by climbing to 108. Saw that last night at 1:45 AM temperature finally slipped under the triple digit mark and heard that AC servicemen are currently more popular than the last hard boiled egg at the fatman's softball tournament

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan12Kings
I heard Marin Catholic was initially exploring other sites for the clash against Central Catholic Saturday as kickoff is scheduled for 2pm. Kezar Stadium and Archbishop Riordan were being considered. I thought the Riordan site was hilarious as even the Crusader do not use the field for games. Lol!

Right now @ 3:45, Concord temperature demolishing old record of 100 degrees by climbing to 108.

I heard it is 95 in downtown SF. Wow. Talk about an area not prepared for heat. The fact that we're only 12 degree higher here in Sac is crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT