ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Score Thread - August 30, 2019

17-6 Folsom. Kicking era at Folsom begins.
Ngata not happy. Lots of complaining to go for it on 4th going on.

MItty 21-21 with Palma coming up on 1/2.
St. Francis struggling with Corona Del Mar of SoCal and St. Francis down 21-0 at 1/2.
Bellarmine was down 41-14 to Menlo-Atherton at 1/2 - running clock as I possibly predicted?

Last edited:
Reactions: Defense_Rules
Oak Ridge 38, Vacaville 20 Q4

Whitney 40, Placer 27 Q4

Inderkum 31, Del Oro 10 Q4

Rocklin 43, Franklin-EG 21 F

CVC 21, Turlock 7 F

Oakmont 21, Roseville 20 F

Granite Bay 25, Damonte Ranch 7 F

Rio Linda 48, Casa Roble 26 Q4

When the RAMS sleep at night, Cameron Skattebo haunts their dreams. He and the Knights have their number.

Other Final Scores:

Wood 14 - Alhambra 7

Campo 48 - Deer Valley 6

College Park 28 - Mt Eden 27

Amador Valley 42 - Milpitas 21 (surprise?)

San Leandro 18 - Freedom 13 (Freedom 0-2)

Cal 14 - Antioch 12

James Logan 52 - Dublin 41

Stellar Prep 20 - Dougherty Valley 7

Acalanes 44 - Sacred Heart Cathedral 14

Foothill 35 - Heritage 7 (4th qtr)

Whitney 47
Placer 34
Sounds like Whitney is on the rise. Grant might not win a game in the SFL.

Las Lomas beats Bishop O'Dowd 27-14 This one surprised me
Inderkum over Del Oro 37-10 -

Rough night for the BVAL with Freedom, Antioch, Deer Valley & Heritage all going down.
Liberty barely hung on to beat Oakdale at the Corral though. Pitt vs Serra tomorrow night should be another good one.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Whitney 47
Placer 34
Sounds like Whitney is on the rise. Grant might not win a game in the SFL.

IDK. But here's hoping they find a way to recover.

Regardless, their game against Whitney on 11/1 promises to be interesting considering what happened at the end of the regular season last Fall.......

If they do go win-less in league, they could be inline for the worst season they've endured in 30 years.

My senior year we beat them during a season where they finished 2-7. They've only had 2 losing seasons since and both occurred within the past 7 seasons. Could very well become 3 if they can't right the ship.

I've heard that their JV class has some talent and promise, so perhaps there's some hope.

Last edited:
TR- they travel to east side catholic next week. Is that the powerhouse from wash? Oh gawd if so.... I was looking at schedule and on paper franklin might be there only winnable game.

TR- they travel to east side catholic next week. Is that the powerhouse from wash? Oh gawd if so.... I was looking at schedule and on paper franklin might be there only winnable game.

Yeah, they're not winning next week.

Not really sure why they scheduled a marquee road game like this one. Not this season, anyway.

Reactions: bella123
Oakdale had their chances at the end, but Liberty held strong. A couple questionable play calls on the last 2 drives deep in Liberty territory and good defense by the Lions did the Mustangs in.

Overall, it was a well played game by both parties. 2 excellent programs.
Kinda figured Liberty would have their hands full playing Oakdale at the Corral.Everybody does

Reactions: ThunderRam
Kinda figured Liberty would have their hands full playing Oakdale at the Corral.Everybody does
You gotta respect Liberty for taking that challenge on. Especially knowing Folsom had hell in the Corral a few years back. That win for Liberty shows a sign of a good team. I have them over CVC already when they play each other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT