ADVERTISEMENT

Week 11 Scoreboard

#10 Evan Combs returns a INT 65+ yards to give Casa Roble a 21-0 lead over Dixon with 5:41 remaining Q3

Serra 21-0 over St. Ignatius in the 4th.
SI scores and now 21-7 late in 4th.
I saw the St. Mary's [Stockton] game vs SI earlier in season and St. Mary's dominated SI in a 49-20 win and looked far better than Serra tonight. Not sure if the Padres disinterested, playing down to their competition or their offense is just that sporadic, but St. Mary's looked far better vs SI between the 2 teams. Serra's D lloked good as has been the case & maybe the Serra D has been carrying this team this season [?] not sure...

Yes. This could be weakest DLS team since the year the Streak ended. That team came back strong. This team isn't getting better.
No way! That 1991 was way better! They just ran into the best Pitt team. There is no Amani toomer. This DLS team is very average

OR and DO Stil 21-14 in 3rd. Game has slowed down some.
Teams seemed to have settled down.
640 left in 3rd.

Serra 21-0 over St. Ignatius in the 4th.
SI scores and now 21-7 late in 4th.
I saw the St. Mary's [Stockton] game vs SI earlier in season and St. Mary's dominated SI in a 49-20 win and looked far better than Serra tonight. Not sure if the Padres disinterested, playing down to their competition or their offense is just that sporadic, but St. Mary's looked far better vs SI between the 2 teams. Serra's D lloked good as has been the case & maybe the Serra D has been carrying this team this season [?] not sure...
Was wondering the same things about Serra. Definitely think the defense runs the show for the Padres.

No way! That 1991 was way better! They just ran into the best Pitt team. There is no Amani toomer. This DLS team is very average
The streak was ended in 2004 They lost to the team from Bellevue WA that ended the streak and then Clovis West and tied Palma and Las Lomas but came back and won the NCS D1 championship. I remember seeing them scrimmage and thought they didn't look right. That Pitt team was very good. The streak started after that game.

TD OR! Sutton is back for Trojans! 2nd score
28-14 OR!
Almost start of 4th. Still not over but I’m not impressed with DO so far. Something is off.

TD OR! Sutton is back for Trojans! 2nd score
28-14 OR!
Almost start of 4th. Still not over but I’m not impressed with DO so far. Something is off.
I always wonder how losing a marquee game in the way DO did to Folsom impacts a team’s confidence/makes them make too many adjustments.

Reactions: larry legend33
Back and forth we go.

Dixon answers with another TD to narrow the score to 28-14, Casa Roble leads.

8:48 Q4

I always wonder how losing a marquee game in the way DO did to Folsom impacts a team’s confidence/makes them make too many adjustments.
Streaks. Seem to not have that swagger. OR has played well but Rocklin just seemed so much more physical and tough. OR is having there way with DO.

35-21 now. That could be it! OR needs to play soft. Don’t let receivers get deep. That is really all DO has been able to do.

1. I'm pretty sure NCSF was referring to THE Streak, not the one that preceded THE Streak.

2. We can dispense with the hyperbole. DLS would rip apart the vast majority of NorCal teams. Average, they are not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT