ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Scoreboard

Pleasant grove with a 47 yard field goal to lead Christian Brothers 36-35 With 55 seconds left.
CBS quickly moves ball with no time outs. to PG 15 . Spike ball . FG is blocked and PG hangs on

Last edited:
Reactions: Streak One
Good win by Oak Ridge! Caleb Edwards has a promising future. The Trojans certainly capitalized on the Pacer's mistakes.

Grant's offensive play-calling was conservative and subpar. They showed the Trojans secondary too much respect. Should have put Oak Ridge away in the first half. Surprisingly, despite all the mistakes and injuries, we still had several chances to win. There were too many dropped passes (by Senior receivers), silly penalties, and unforced turnovers to beat a team like Oak Ridge. QB overthrew a wide-open # 5 too many times.

I am unsure what happened with Mafu-Hart, but it would have been nice to have him and Parker sharing the load tonight. Both of those young men are electric, but neither should have to carry the load. Speaking of running backs, we could have surely used Devin Green tonight.

On the Bright side, the Pacers should get much better from this game. I was thoroughly impressed with Big #99 for the Pacers. The kid is only a Freshman and looks about 6'3/300 pounds.

Good early contest!!!!

Good win by Oak Ridge! Caleb Edwards has a promising future. The Trojans certainly capitalized on the Pacer's mistakes.

Grant's offensive play-calling was conservative and subpar. They showed the Trojans secondary too much respect. Should have put Oak Ridge away in the first half. Surprisingly, despite all the mistakes and injuries, we still had several chances to win. There were too many dropped passes (by Senior receivers), silly penalties, and unforced turnovers to beat a team like Oak Ridge. QB overthrew a wide-open # 5 too many times.

I am unsure what happened with Mafu-Hart, but it would have been nice to have him and Parker sharing the load tonight. Both of those young men are electric, but neither should have to carry the load. Speaking of running backs, we could have surely used Devin Green tonight.

On the Bright side, the Pacers should get much better from this game. I was thoroughly impressed with Big #99 for the Pacers. The kid is only a Freshman and looks about 6'3/300 pounds.

Good early contest!!!!
Couldn’t agree more. You guys should have been up 3 scores in first half. OR was in awe of speed and in 2nd half OR line started to wear pacers down. The punting for Pacers has to get better also. You guys are giving up way to many yards on those little pooch kicks.
If Parker and Topa didn’t get hurt (they missed a lot of snaps) you guys win.
OR has a lot of questions still and a very subpar passing game which I’ve talked about. And there big all league LB Gavin Molly got hurt with a leg injury that didn’t look good. He’s a key piece to that defense. Hope it’s not bad

It’s early. Pacers will be much better later season.

Final Campolindo 29-Vanden 23 2OT
ITS fourth Q and Vanden leads a 17-10 with one minute left in the game, Vanden and Campolindo both defenses played tough up to the fourth Q..With only one minute left in game time, the Cougars covered 70 yards and tied the game at 17-17 in regular time..The first OT saw both teams score once, but in the second OT The Cougar defense rose and held vanden to no score and Campolindo won 29-23 in two OTs

That Campo game was a wild one! Watched it on NFHS after getting home from the DLS game.

Couldn’t agree more. You guys should have been up 3 scores in first half. OR was in awe of speed and in 2nd half OR line started to wear pacers down. The punting for Pacers has to get better also. You guys are giving up way to many yards on those little pooch kicks.
If Parker and Topa didn’t get hurt (they missed a lot of snaps) you guys win.
OR has a lot of questions still and a very subpar passing game which I’ve talked about. And there big all league LB Gavin Molly got hurt with a leg injury that didn’t look good. He’s a key piece to that defense. Hope it’s not bad

It’s early. Pacers will be much better later season.
They were hurt and then when is Devon Greene available. A Greene and Parker tandem It’s pretty much unstoppable

Reactions: coachlittle
Is the Serra-Folsom game going to be streamed? Lots of fake streaming sites up right now. BEWARE!

Is the Serra-Folsom game going to be streamed? Lots of fake streaming sites up right now. BEWARE!
It is on NFHS as noted in a Serra bulletin which requires a subscription and no mention of any other option to watch. I already have on my screen ready to go in a few minutes.

Serra dominated the 1st quarter and that was about it. Folsom looked like the better team in the 2nd half they just got into too big of a hole against a really good defense.

NorCal has zero shot at the open.

Did anybody think they actually would? They should be thankful SoCal forces all their best teams into 1 bracket or they would struggle in most of those bowl games.
I was holding out hope that Serra could keep it within 3 td’s. I’m not seeing that.

• Wow
Reactions: FBAddict
Did anybody think they actually would? They should be thankful SoCal forces all their best teams into 1 bracket or they would struggle in most of those bowl games.
We may be in trouble in D1AA as well….. Helix was the #4 team in San Diego and They already Beat Edison (HB) and just smoked ST Francis….. This could be one of San Diego’s strongest years in recent memory with 4 legit teams in their open….

It is on NFHS as noted in a Serra bulletin which requires a subscription and no mention of any other option to watch. I already have on my screen ready to go in a few minutes.
Welcome back @Rmbr26 ! Can we look forward to your astute wcal assessments this year?

Good early contest!!!!
What a surprise that Oakridge ran nto so much trouble with Grant,the recovery saved them selves, but Oakridge shoud have came together and take down Grant...Grant played poorly and Oakridge took advantage of it and OR should have scored much more, but Grant will be hard to beat in the near future as they come together and played as a team...

What a surprise that Oakridge ran nto so much trouble with Grant,the recovery saved them selves, but Oakridge shoud have came together and take down Grant...Grant played poorly and Oakridge took advantage of it and OR should have scored much more, but Grant will be hard to beat in the near future as they come together and played as a team...
OR will have trouble with teams with speed. (I.e. Folsom and St. Mary's). Grant certainly had their chances. Too many flags, too. Also, surprised with their roster only at 30+ players. It's a long season especially in the tough SFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT