ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Scoreboard

14-10 Folsom 822 left
OR having no issues moving ball on ground like I thought.
folsom speed is impressive. That is the difference

Reactions: FBAddict
Wow, Mack is doing better than I thought they would so far.

OR driving ball on Folsom 25 with 252 left in half.
looks like another Fg opportunity . 44 yard!!
21-13 Folsom now.

alright it's time to turn this serra stream off and watch ucla washington isntead. These silicon valley guys in white are bad bad bad

21-13 Folsom half.
OR as good as advertised. That fumble at end of half was brutal because this game is neck and neck

21-13 Folsom half.
OR as good as advertised. That fumble at end of half was brutal because this game is neck and neck
That was a huge turnover although they do get the ball back. However OR has one stop outside of the last second heave just now. Watching it on live stream. Definitely fun to watch.

St. Mary’s-Stockton 14 Lodi 7 halftime. Lodi’s ground game has been a challenge for the Ram’s D. Rams having fumbled the ball early didn’t help either.

Tracy 21 Lincoln 6 halftime.

Monster Truck show has been lots of fun for my grandson. Megasaurus (car wrecking, fire breathing robotic dinosaur) was a bit frightening for the kid. Still, he’s having a blast.

That was a huge turnover although they do get the ball back. However OR has one stop outside of the last second heave just now. Watching it on live stream. Definitely fun to watch.
Yeah timing was bad. Had great momentum too.
The biggest difference is speed. Folsom secondary is tough. OR has no issues moving the ball on the ground.
OR needs a score on this possession.

Lodi scores on their possession to start the 3rd quarter. Lodi with the squib kick and they recover to take over possession. Rams intercept the pass and have the ball midfield. Score is 14-14.

My reception sucks here at the Stockton Race track! Ugh!

My feed (NFHS Network) is intermittent. After my streaming stalled, restarted the app to see the score is SM 21 Lodi 14 and Lodi with the ball 4th and 2. Rams D come up big with the stop and will take over inside the Flames 25.

OR a couple bad personal foul penalties in 2nd half
Keeping drives alive.l for Folsom.
Big bomb to flores. Speed kills
28-13 Folsom

OR getting choked out AT HOME.

I have been saying for weeks now that scheduling CHICO TEAMS would kill them.

@larry legend33 discounted Folsom's wins at Pitt and DLS and said OR could beat them. What a joke!!!!

@larry legend33 told us all that Oak Ridge was "the real deal."

They look slow against Folsom.

That is the difference between playing top teams and patsy's like OR scheduled. Chico teams!

Too much Rico. OR was in this game at half. Had a chance to be tied but fumbled. Can’t teach speed.

Too much Rico. OR was in this game at half. Had a chance to be tied but fumbled. Can’t teach speed.
Dude I told you this for weeks. You kept proclaiming OR greatness against subpar teams. What a joke man.

You owe this forum an apology for all the OR hype.

Ricooooooooooooooooo Floressssssssssssssssssssssssssss TD!!!!!!!!!

Nighty night @larry legend33
Damn QPR left and here you arrived. Ain’t that something. Anyways, real football question. Who in your opinion will end up in 2nd place in the SFL. Cause if it is OR, then claiming the top league in Nor Cal. Isn’t that a bit of a stretch. Enjoyed watching when I could. Obviously Folsom is way better than them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT