ADVERTISEMENT

Gordon

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
I've always been a huge Aaron Gordon fan. Loved him at Mitty and his endless motor and drive. It's nice to see that he's really becoming the pro I thought he would be. One of the best to ever come out of norcal has found a perfect home in Denver.

Reactions: observer22
I still remember that ridiculous give-n-go DUNK he threw down at Arco... Wherever that basket and standard resides now, I bet it still has nightmares... That was truly vicious.

I still remember that ridiculous give-n-go DUNK he threw down at Arco... Wherever that basket and standard resides now, I bet it still has nightmares... That was truly vicious.
Agreed. He was a human highlight film in HS. If he wasn't throwing down 5-6 dunks a night you caught him on an off day. But what set him apart to me was his motor. He never took plays off. Jason Kidd was also like that. Those guys played the game so hard.

Agreed. He was a human highlight film in HS. If he wasn't throwing down 5-6 dunks a night you caught him on an off day. But what set him apart to me was his motor. He never took plays off. Jason Kidd was also like that. Those guys played the game so hard.
He’s a winner. Obviously blessed with great god given athletic ability but his tenacity and motor separate himself at the nba level.

What always stood out to me about Aaron was how much he liked to defend would be shut down low-mid major guards! He's worked hard on his game and found a great spot in Denver. And he is a vital piece to what Denver does

THE JINX CONTINUES.....
But he won last year so how is it a jinx?

I reserve the jinxed label to teams that have never won a NBA title post merger to teams that have not won in 35+ years. That would include Timberwolves, Jazz, Magic, Kings, Phoenix Suns, NY Knicks, Nets, Clippers, Pacers, Sixers, Hawks, Hornets, Wizards, Pelicans, Grizzlies and Blazers.

I would love the NBA to adopt the Premier League model and relegate bottom 3 teams into a newly 2nd league and promote top 3 into NBA. This model we currently have I think has run its course.

Gordon is one of NorCal's all time greats.... he was a key piece in Denver's 2023 championship... sure, Joker is like Steph.. all things Denver begins with Joker.. but since his arrival, has always been key to Denver's D. Like GP2, on O, he roams the baseline and any doubles off him, he rim runs for dunks and O boards. Denver does not need set plays for Gordon, as is case for GP2/GSW, they find ways to score. Gordon is exactly what every great team needs... hard worker, never backs away from tough D assignment, and does not need ball in hand to score... one of the best moves Denver ahead of their ring run... trade to get Gordon.

Gordon is one of NorCal's all time greats.... he was a key piece in Denver's 2023 championship... sure, Joker is like Steph.. all things Denver begins with Joker.. but since his arrival, has always been key to Denver's D. Like GP2, on O, he roams the baseline and any doubles off him, he rim runs for dunks and O boards. Denver does not need set plays for Gordon, as is case for GP2/GSW, they find ways to score. Gordon is exactly what every great team needs... hard worker, never backs away from tough D assignment, and does not need ball in hand to score... one of the best moves Denver ahead of their ring run... trade to get Gordon.
Yup. Just a great person, teammate, and player. Stayed at his local HS and makes it well known that Tim Kennedy was a big part of his success.

Yup. Just a great person, teammate, and player. Stayed at his local HS and makes it well known that Tim Kennedy was a big part of his success.
Reporter asked him how he felt about playing the 5 and his response says it all… ”there are only 2 positions in basketball, on the floor and on the bench.” Team first attitude who accepts his role and does whatever is needed of him to win. If I lived in San Jose my boys would be Monarchs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT