ADVERTISEMENT

What Is Really Happening?

HSWIZARD73

Sports Fanatic
May 17, 2017
As a once often poster many years ago and someone who followed the site for years, what is the true internet of some of these posters.

We have violent incidents taking place in Oakland affecting KIDS, and shots are fired at others commenting about the unfortunate violence that at the end of the day KIDS PAY FOR.

Are some of you that heartless. Is this your battleground? Is this where you make ways to prove your knowledge and be Mr Bravo.

Years ago on the way to a state title in basketball I walked in a damn gym during the Nor Cal Tournament and has to go thru a God Damn metal detector for Christ’s Sakes. That was in 2002 in Sacramento.

So what happens some use the oh it’s dark humor. LMAO, no it’s WHO YOU ARE DEEP DOWN.

Then suddenly some guy from the South has so much interest and throws darts at smart kids from Silicon Valley and why does he care, the top two teams in the nation play in the league he supports.

At the end of the day I don’t believe one damn poster on here is in high school, but a couple of you sure the hell act like it.

If your going to personally insult a adult then be man enough to meet the respective adult.

But ultimately this site was awesome back in the day and Streak has maintained that. However we talk about violence in Oakland and Richmond on a High School related site and people throw darts.

That is as pathetic as it gets. And we all know who is in first and second place. And as someone who was connected to a very close program for 7 years, if we ever had someone in the stands represent us as such, we would tell them to STFU.

Bottom line is banter and bragging rights are fantastic, but when one says the other day due to a game being cancelled in Oakland and one throws a dart saying to another well known poster and taking a shit on here something about living in a high rise, yeah sorry it ain’t a joking matter.

At the end of the day this site is to support kids becoming men, but what’s sad is a few don’t even come close to acting like MEN. You should be proud.

HSWIZARD over and out. Sorry, I can’t debate with adults who act like I am back in high school as a senior in 1991. Peace out.

PS: Don’t know how many have actually coached on here, but if you have, you know all kinds of shit happens at private schools and public, it’s the adults coaching that navigate all they can. The clown fans in the stands don’t do nothing. And those fans that keep it positive, much love. Cause at the end of the day it’s a kids game.

Let me ask you Patsy, you post a whole damn thing against Oak Ridge and the band of brothers, do you have the you know what to call them out in person or do you just do it behind a screen. Anybody can type behind a screen.

• Haha
Reactions: pastyfastquick3
Yeah you ain’t got nothing to say. Straight crawl back in my hole. You take a complete shot at Oak Ridge, their coaching staff and you name it, on a website based around high school sports. And rather than being a MAN and taking it up with Oak Ridge, you rant and create a post on this site for everyone at Oak Ridge and the rest of SFL to see. What a stud you are. That is what us in the Bay Area like Ankle in Oakland call truly weak. You are going to spout off, back it up in person since you are a fully grown adult.

Like I said banter and smack talk is all well, but your post about Oak Ridge and I don’t have no play in it at all, was straight computer screen sissy.

• Haha
Reactions: pastyfastquick3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT