ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to take WCAL and CCS this year?

Nov 10, 2006
is it going to be mitty again? we are coming back with 6 returning players. 5 of them seniors and one junior.

hmmm ok...
This post was edited on 11/29 6:32 PM by bigzbabyif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

there is only 1 junior returning who was a sophmore last year the other one got kicked out of school. this year should be an interesting one for mitty.

what sport are we talking about. tomSF is talking about girls volleyball....and bigz sounds like hes talking about bball/soccer?

yah SHC and SI havent played in soccer this year. but thanks for taking advantage of another oppurtunity to brag about SH tom. anyways. i think WCAL soccer will be closer then people might expect. Mitty and BCP are looking strong again...both defending CCS champs ( which i hope is a slap in the face to CCS, and i hope they realize that WCAL is the strongest soccer league and that more then 2 teams should qualify. Then the EIGHTH seed monarchs win the title 6-2? wow, someone messed up. SI/Valley/Serra didnt even get in!??! ridiculous) But this year i wouldnt count our SI or Serra to challenge Mitty and BCP. Valley looks ok, as does St. Francis, and they could be fighting for the 5th seed. SHC was dealt a huge blow with the injury to thier captain, and will most likely finish 7th, avoiding the bells in the playoffs. Riordan will finish last.

That was Volleyball 2006. I'm not expecting much from the soccer team this season.

i agree WCAL is the strongest league and we have proved that. this year there will be alot of different things going on because mitty, bellarmine, SI, and serra lost alot of their great players last year. its mostly the under classmen from last year that are going to have to do the work this year, so whoever has the most players left over from last year will be the top team. mitty and bellarmine will be a good competition because we both have an equal amount talented players. it is going to be pretty interesting. riordan never does well so nobody has to worry about them. anybody know the status on Valley and how they are looking this year?

they looked ok in the jamboree. i dont know if they were missing players or not. Valley is such an unpredictable team from my point of view. Also, nothing can be judged on the jamboree.

that's true, Mitty is going to get stronger as the season goes on. you will probably see us in the CCS playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT