ADVERTISEMENT

Elle Ladine

Just watched Ladine in action tonight, I gotta say she is very, very special, there is no question that she has the talent to do well at an elite level. What makes her different is that she is willing to sublimate her ego and do whatever it takes for her team to do better, even if she is with teammates who are clearly not at her level, and encourage them every step of the way (she was cheering non-stop); and not try to play hero ball even if her team is getting blown out, even when she could've scored at times effortlessly. I've become a huge fan.

Just watched Ladine in action tonight, I gotta say she is very, very special, there is no question that she has the talent to do well at an elite level. What makes her different is that she is willing to sublimate her ego and do whatever it takes for her team to do better, even if she is with teammates who are clearly not at her level, and encourage them every step of the way (she was cheering non-stop); and not try to play hero ball even if her team is getting blown out, even when she could've scored at times effortlessly. I've become a huge fan.

That's a great quality in a teammate. Win or lose to be there for your team and support the growth. Mission SJ in Fremont typically has tough Varsity squads for their division and this year they seem to be in good form.

Reactions: dnambisan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT