ADVERTISEMENT

Friday scores - Week 3 - 09/08 & 09/09

I disagree Novato is nothing but new younger families, all of my friends but me have moved back there and have your children there…….no coincidence they fuel the core of great Marin Catholic teams and now San Marin is absolutely loaded at every level with young stud athletes with a pop Warner program that also having tons of success with huge numbers……if the Novato MC kids went to San Marin they would be one of the top public’s in the Bay Area and it wouldn’t be close
Maybe at the old Air Force base in Novato but average family isn’t buying 1m starter home in Sonoma and Marin County. Schools are getting smaller and consolidating/closing in SR. El Molino, Ursuline (combined newman), Rincon Valley Christian, etc all closed over past 10+ years. Public schools in SR use to be D1 and now Are all d2-d3. Lower enrollment is the future trend and more schools will close.

The fires impacted people moving out the last 5 years.
Novato is probably the last “affordable “area in Marin County.

Reactions: NCS707
Bishop Amat, who St. Mary’s-Stockton plays in a couple of weeks, had a 21-0 lead on Santa Margarita and a 29-8 lead (beforeSanta Margarita added a couple more TDs to make it 29-22 at halftime) before losing to Santa Margarita 45-51. Santa Margarita, whose only loss is to #3 state ranked Centennial, used long bomb passes to climb back in the game and defeat Bishop Amat. Bishop Amat packs a ton of speed and will be a good matchup for St. Mary’s-Stockton. SM’s Hunkin likes to throw deep!

According to Maxpreps, AR 7, SB 3 at the end of the third quarter. SB has the ball.

Blocked Punt Returned for Touchdown​

St. Bonaventure4th Quarter ~5 minutes to go
St. Bonaventure - Blocked Punt! SBHS 23, ARHS 14

PAT good - SB 24 AR 14

• Haha
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Archbishop Riordan - 1st down, ~2 minutes to go, ball on St. Bonaventure's 10-yard line. SBHS 24, ARHS 14

Via Maxpreps

• Haha
Archbishop Riordan has turned possession over on downs. St. Bonaventure has the ball . SBHS 24, ARHS 14

Via Maxpreps Two minutes left

That might be the end of the game...

• Haha
DLS 35 SF 17 final.

Next week is going to be a good one between DLS and St. Mary’s! Where do I order my tickets?

GOFAN not showing this game available for tickets.
GOFAN is now showing tickets for St. Mary’s @ DLS. Got mine!

Reactions: concrete17
MC scores again with a 2 pt conversion. MC 26 SJM 0 3 minutes in 3Q

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT