ADVERTISEMENT

Go Pitt BEAT Folsom!

Coach O may need to get some extra spicy sauce fro his crawdads tonight. Something tells me its gonna burn on the way out tomorrow.

Not watching but from sounds of it, Pitt is being Pitt. And it’s clear why Folsom stays in their Norcal lane. Sounds like CC would run Folsom senseless.
Not sure if Folsom's D line can match the run D it exhibited against DLS in that 14-0 contest a few years back. But Folsom did well in the game against DLS's running attack. Take away a couple of throws to the TE, that game was very close.

Would have been interesting to see Serra play Pitt to get a measure. Not sure why Serra doesn't set up a game with Folsom. Bells faired well against the Bulldogs in 2015.

Reactions: remc and THEOC89
Would have been interesting to see Serra play Pitt to get a measure. Not sure why Serra doesn't set up a game with Folsom. Bells faired well against the Bulldogs in 2015.
Pitt would still have left you with that feeling of they killed themselves. It’s who they are playing Serra wouldn’t have changed that.

It’s called a proxy. You can change your IP address when ever you want to without Streak ever knowing
I don’t care if you are posting from 5 different accounts. That just means we have to take out 5 times the amount trash

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
Knowing your reads and progression takes a lot of pressure off. You then know how to get your feet properly aligned to make the throw accurately. Its all coaching.
Don’t disagree. The QB from Folsom is such a superior Hs QB at this stage in there careers. It was night and day.

Not watching but from sounds of it, Pitt is being Pitt. And it’s clear why Folsom stays in their Norcal lane. Sounds like CC would run Folsom senseless.
I watched Cen10/CC last week. I watched this game tonight. Folsom is again good team that “stays in their lane” every year. Cen10 is an elite team this year and an elite program. Coach Logan has done wonders. They would annihilate Folsom. Period.

Pitt QB is terribly inaccurate in the pocket, overthrows every other pass. He seems to be much better when he’s flushed out. WRs are fast, but don’t all have good hands. Among the biggest problems they have is the complete inability to respond to different looks from the defense. They have no idea how to audible to blitzes… same thing I saw when they played Centennial. It’s really amazing.

Their secondary, especially in the middle is really porous. Folsom really knew how to take advantage of that. Any really good passing team would. Fortunately, for the Pirates, they won’t likely be facing many for the rest of the season, although I am really interested in their game against VC.

Folsom continues to have good schemes, but they seemed to outthink themselves at times. Think you can’t go over the middle too many times? Make them stop it, which Pitt rarely did.

I don’t think this team beats Centennial.

This game made me even more disappointed in the Serra fiasco than I already was.

Reactions: THEOC89 and remc
2015 was probably one of Folsoms biggest down years in the decade. And it still took a near miracle for the bells to beat Jake Jeffrey (remember hm).

Just some context.

I watched Cen10/CC last week. I watched this game tonight. Folsom is again good team that “stays in their lane” every year. Cen10 is an elite team this year and an elite program. Coach Logan has done wonders. They would annihilate Folsom. Period.
No chance. Folsom would beat Centennial and remains the #1 public in CA until Centennial steps up and explores outside 3 zip codes.

Folsom a very good public school, but lets look at the facts. If Folsom plays the best 4 schools in the state this year, here is what the scores who probably be;

Centennial Corona 42-24 over Folsom
DLS 56- 21 over Folsom
SJB 65-17 over Folsom
Mater Dei 78-14 over Folsom

Folsom just has no hostory of stepping up and playing big time opponents. They need to travel to So Cal to play the big three.

Folsom a very good public school, but lets look at the facts. If Folsom plays the best 4 schools in the state this year, here is what the scores who probably be;

Centennial Corona 42-24 over Folsom
DLS 56- 21 over Folsom
SJB 65-17 over Folsom
Mater Dei 78-14 over Folsom

Folsom just has no hostory of stepping up and playing big time opponents. They need to travel to So Cal to play the big three.
The number 2 public, Centennial needs to travel to thee #1 public to show their sack. Especially with refusing travel to every school outside of SoCal that has challenged them. Never traveling outside of SoCal is an absolute embarrassment in 2021. A total joke.

The 2 SoCal privates are on a level that I can’t even fathom. There recent quarterbacks start for Alabama ,Clemson, and Georgia. Think about that!!
Those 2 schools beat Folsom by whatever they want too but no less than 35. I think DLS will have a hard time keeping it within 21.

Folsom offensive line played well last night and Pitt didn’t get pressure needed. Tremain is a really nice QB. But I think run D needs improvement to try and stop DLS. They won’t make the mistakes and horrible play calling Pitt made.

The 2 SoCal privates are on a level that I can’t even fathom. There recent quarterbacks start for Alabama ,Clemson, and Georgia. Think about that!!
Those 2 schools beat Folsom by whatever they want too but no less than 35. I think DLS will have a hard time keeping it within 21.

Folsom offensive line played well last night and Pitt didn’t get pressure needed. Tremain is a really nice QB. But I think run D needs improvement to try and stop DLS. They won’t make the mistakes and horrible play calling Pitt made.
Totally agree about about Pitt play calling. A flanker reverse on the Folsom 2! Are you kidding me? Declining two kick-off penalties that would have put you on the 35, only to end up on the 21 after a blocking in the back penalty. Homerun pass attempt after homerun pass attempt that resulted in few completions, while neglecting the soft middle of the Folsom D. Meanwhile, Folsom exploited Pitt's middle time after time. SMDH. I could go on. I'll cut the young players slack, that being their first game to Folsom's three, but the veteran coaches should/could do better.

Totally agree about about Pitt play calling. A flanker reverse on the Folsom 2! Are you kidding me? Declining two kick-off penalties that would have put you on the 35, only to end up on the 21 after a blocking in the back penalty. Homerun pass attempt after homerun pass attempt that resulted in few completions, while neglecting the soft middle of the Folsom D. Meanwhile, Folsom exploited Pitt's middle time after time. SMDH. I could go on. I'll cut the young players slack, that being their first game to Folsom's three, but the veteran coaches
Put your kids in a position to win!! Good lord. The kickoff pained me. I almost walked out after that. Folsom is well coached. Can’t argue that.
should/could do better.

Reactions: remc and Mustange76
The 2 SoCal privates are on a level that I can’t even fathom...........

Folsom offensive line played well last night and Pitt didn’t get pressure needed........stop DLS They (DLS) won’t make the mistakes and horrible play calling Pitt made.
Have always been a fan of Pitt, reminds me of the Blue Collar attitude of my hometown HS in the Midwest. Thought this was the year that Pitt would T-Bone all comers based on the players they have on the roster, many of whom chose to play closer to home rather than commute down Hwy 4 to the Silver & Green on Treat Blvd as in the past.
I have always had the utmost respect for Coach Galli and his staff. BUT is it possible that the level of play calling with a team of this talent level and against a talented team like Folsom has proven to be a challenge for the Pirates ? Going in at half time Pitt was only down by 4. I won't second guess the play calling just looking for some answers.

Have always been a fan of Pitt, reminds me of the Blue Collar attitude of my hometown HS in the Midwest. Thought this was the year that Pitt would T-Bone all comers based on the players they have on the roster, many of whom chose to play closer to home rather than commute down Hwy 4 to the Silver & Green on Treat Blvd as in the past.
I have always had the utmost respect for Coach Galli and his staff. BUT is it possible that the level of play calling with a team of this talent level and against a talented team like Folsom has proven to be a challenge for the Pirates ? Going in at half time Pitt was only down by 4. I won't second guess the play calling just looking for some answers.
System over athletes. That’s why teams like DLS and Folsom (and sometimes Serra) are dominant in NorCal. The system…and the kids buy in 1000%. Coach Galli has done a great job with the kids and program over the years. Much respect from me personally and the communities in CoCo County. You can bet on that. But he’s the head of their system. And as everyone agrees, we feel that Pitt should be better than they are considering the level of talent they feature every year. If he could somehow identify the disconnect, Pitt would be in that argument of best public in Ca. I will always root for a Pitt…as long as they are not playing DLS. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: THEOC89 and remc
Great post. 👍

Reactions: remc
System over athletes. That’s why teams like DLS and Folsom (and sometimes Serra) are dominant in NorCal. The system…and the kids buy in 1000%. Coach Galli has done a great job with the kids and program over the years. Much respect from me personally and the communities in CoCo County. You can bet on that. But he’s the head of their system. And as everyone agrees, we feel that Pitt should be better than they are considering the level of talent they feature every year. If he could somehow identify the disconnect, Pitt would be in that argument of best public in Ca. I will always root for a Pitt…as long as they are playing DLS. 👍
Agree to some extent.

DLS is 90 percent system, 10 percent athletes. And that works for them.

Folsom is 60 percent system, 40 percent athletes. And that works for them.

You could see Pitt last night- "athletes" all over the field yet couldn't complete some basic functions and play calls in HSFB. Can you imagine if a top notch coach took a team like Pitt?

Reactions: SpartanzRule
This Pitt questioning is nothing new. This has been the issue with the program for years. They have great talent but no real identity. This leads to very inconsistent play which leads to poor play calling etc…….are they a run team to set up the pass? Pass to set up run? Or pull plays out of a hat and run that? Until they decide who they actually are the athlete’s will keep them in games and cover poor coaching. Again the athlete they get this team should be way better than they are year after year. First game is no excuse it wouldn’t have mattered if it was their 5th game, just never know with this program.

Agree to some extent.

DLS is 90 percent system, 10 percent athletes. And that works for them.

Folsom is 60 percent system, 40 percent athletes. And that works for them.

You could see Pitt last night- "athletes" all over the field yet couldn't complete some basic functions and play calls in HSFB. Can you imagine if a top notch coach took a team like Pitt?
First off. I’ll take DLS’s system AND talent TOP to BOTTOM over Folsom all day. I’m pretty sure that empirical evidence has shown that DLS is superior to Folsom system-wise, and at least equal in D1 talent. That’s why Sparty kicks the crap out of Folsom every time they play. Yes…’18 was close(er) since Folsom had a once in a generation team for them. I acknowledge that. You seem to miss that little piece of the equation. Not shocking. Get ready for DLS/Folsom 5.0 in a few weeks. Seriously. Be ready. Maybe Folsom will man up and schedule DLS again in ‘22, then we can do this all over again. 🤣🤣…OH…and Sparty will be even better next season. Just sayin’. 😎

First off. I’ll take DLS’s system AND talent TOP to BOTTOM over Folsom all day. I’m pretty sure that empirical evidence has shown that DLS is superior to Folsom system-wise, and at least equal in D1 talent. That’s why Sparty kicks the crap out of Folsom every time they play. Yes…’18 was close(er) since Folsom had a once in a generation team for them. I acknowledge that. You seem to miss that little piece of the equation. Not shocking. Get ready for DLS/Folsom 5.0 in a few weeks. Seriously. Be ready. Maybe Folsom will man up and schedule DLS again in ‘22, then we can do this all over again. 🤣🤣…OH…and Sparty will be even better next season. Just sayin’. 😎
DLS system as you call it is outstanding for HS football. 1. HS football has high turnover only 4 years average kid maybe 2/3 at top level. (Varsity) 2. Easy to run with minimal mistakes and a high level of success vs failure. Much safer to run than pass it cuts way down on mistakes, controls game, wears teams out. 3. With high turnover years where athletic talent is down system needs no adjustments. 4. Defenses must play discipline or they will be exposed. 5. I could go on and on here but it really is a fantastic system for this level of ball. To a certain degree CVC has the same thing going on.

AND talent TOP to BOTTOM over Folsom all day
No chance.

There is a reason Sabon and Sweeney are hitting Folsom Ca and not Concord

San Jose State is a better landing spot for the "athletes" of DLS, hence the 90 percent system, 10 percent athletes stat, which is true.

No chance.

There is a reason Sabon and Sweeney are hitting Folsom Ca and not Concord

San Jose State is a better landing spot for the "athletes" of DLS, hence the 90 percent system, 10 percent athletes stat, which is true.
You keep bringing up how Folsom has superior athletes to DLS, then why are they 0-4. Must be inferior execution and terrible coaching. Why do you keep throwing Folsom under the bus, I would say it’s because your stupid but that’s a compliment.

You keep bringing up how Folsom has superior athletes to DLS, then why are they 0-4. Must be inferior execution and terrible coaching. Why do you keep throwing Folsom under the bus, I would say it’s because your stupid but that’s a compliment.
If DLS athletes are better than Folsom, than why isn't it panning out at the D1 college level? Its painfully evident on Saturdays now.

If your goal is HS wins and to play at San Jose State, then cool. Just not for the big dogs.

:)

If DLS athletes are better than Folsom, than why isn't it panning out at the D1 college level? Its painfully evident on Saturdays now.

If your goal is HS wins and to play at San Jose State, then cool. Just not for the big dogs.

I would say that starting at LB for Alabama and DE for Notre Dame is panning out pretty good, not only that but multiple pro bowlers in the NFL is not to shabby either. What’s Folsom got? Your not to bright, are you?

• Haha
Reactions: ararar and THEOC89
I would say that starting at LB for Alabama and DE for Notre Dame is panning out pretty good, not only that but multiple pro bowlers in the NFL is not to shabby either. What’s Folsom got? Your not to bright, are you?
Your lack of intelligence is showing.

The answer to your questions is a simple google search.

I am guessing you didn't post because you lost.

Actually Henry To'oto was SEC freshman of the year at Tennessee in 2019 and has since transferred to Alabama, where he's the starter at MLB. Isaiah Foskey starts at Notre Dame at DE. If you watched Alabama vs Miami and Notre Dame vs Florida St you would have seen them

Reactions: THEOC89

Foskey look good last night for Notre Dame….

TO’TO started as a Freshman for Tennessee and now is the Starter at Alabama….

So Far Both of those dudes have been better at the next level then Nagta….

Also, Historically DLS has Far More NFL players the Folsom…. So once again you are completely wrong…..

This is just to easy…..🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT