ADVERTISEMENT

Go Pitt BEAT Folsom!

Foskey look good last night for Notre Dame….

TO’TO started as a Freshman for Tennessee and now is the Starter at Alabama….

So Far Both of those dudes have been better at the next level then Nagta….

Also, Historically DLS has Far More NFL players the Folsom…. So once again you are completely wrong…..

This is just to easy…..🤣🤣
Ngata is far better than the lesser DLS players you mentioned.

Folsom is killing them at the D1 level in the last 5 years.

The new big dog hurts. :)

Why don’t you ever mention the player’s that DLS put into ND, and Bama? And what’s wrong with SJS? If I’m not mistaken those SJS boys beat Folsom. I’m sure Folsom has put players into Sac State but who cares.

Reactions: THEOC89
Actually Henry To'oto was SEC freshman of the year at Tennessee in 2019 and has since transferred to Alabama, where he's the starter at MLB. Isaiah Foskey starts at Notre Dame at DE. If you watched Alabama vs Miami and Notre Dame vs Florida St you would have seen them
Still not better than Ngata at Clemson or Jonah Williams on Sundays.

I'd say they are on par with the little Ngata at Az State.

Why don’t you ever mention the player’s that DLS put into ND, and Bama? And what’s wrong with SJS? If I’m not mistaken those SJS boys beat Folsom. I’m sure Folsom has put players into Sac State but who cares.
At the moment, Sac State could probably beat San Jose State lol

Yep, Folsom is killing them in all facets of the game. In fact they have a perfect record against DLS 0-4, it unblemished without one of those pesky W screwing it all up.
You had potential. You killed it when you couldn't even figure out how to embed a photo on a basic message board.

It's been fun- but you simply aren't on my level.

Enjoy. :)

Little Ngata???? GTFO, are you kidding.? Big Ngata hasn't even been on the field long enough to make a judgment on.
Clemson? Against GA defense on National TV? Dude has over 100 yards in his first big start.

What planet are you on?

Clemson? Against GA defense on National TV? Dude has over 100 yards in his first big start.

What planet are you on?
What honors has he earned? All ACC?, All American? It's his 3rd year in the program. To'oto was all SEC. Ngata???Or is that NADA, lol

• Haha
What honors has he earned? All ACC?, All American? It's his 3rd year in the program. To'oto was all SEC. Ngata???Or is that NADA, lol
At the doormat of the league in Tennessee!/? C'mon man.

Ngata is STARTING at one of the premier programs in the country and just lit up the best defense in the SEC.

No comparison.

At the doormat of the league in Tennessee!/? C'mon man.

Ngata is STARTING at one of the premier programs in the country and just lit up the best defense in the SEC.

No comparison.
He STILL made all SEC playing for the doormat. Your guys done nothing. Just like when DLS shut out Folsom and SHUT DOWN Ngata!!! To'oto kicked his ass then too,lol.At least his team Saturday registered a field goal, lol

He STILL made all SEC playing for the doormat. Your guys done nothing. Just like when DLS shut out Folsom and SHUT DOWN Ngata!!! To'oto kicked his ass then too,lol.At least his team Saturday registered a field goal, lol
LMFAO! Ngata would have gotten WAY more honors playing for doormat Tennessee!

The only ass To'oto kicked in the DLS/Folsom game was his own when he fumbled on the 1 yard line!

Ngata lit up the best defense in the SEC. He also didn't have to transfer! :)

Ngata > To'oto

The only ass To'oto kicked in the DLS/Folsom game was his own when he fumbled on the 1 yard line!

Ngata > To'oto
Ngata "would have", lol. Yeah, just like Folsom "would have", huh. Consider a mascot change, from Bulldog to the "Would Haves", LOL

• Haha

Ngata > To'oto
That’s it, that’s all you got. “He fumbled on the 1 yard line” we lost the game, are best all world 5* receiver got shut down by a bunch of no star SJS playing nobody’s but “He fumbled on the 1 yard line!” ...................................Scrape! Scrape! Scrape!....................That’s the sound of the bottom of the barrel your working on🤪

And To'oto is STARTING on THE premier program in the country with the BEST DEFENCE IN THE COUNTRY.
Right?…. Not only Starting he is The Defensive Leader and Calls at he Plays…. Pretty impressive for someone who just transferred in to the Best Team in the country….

Also, how many players actually transfer in to Alabama…. Usually they are going the other way…..

Does anyone else feel like we are a bunch of high schoolers beating up on a middle school kid. I mean poor Pasty is getting OWED on here and keeps coming back for more and we keep giving it to him. I feel like he’s just pulling our chain. Nobody could actually believe the things he’s saying.

Does anyone else feel like we are a bunch of high schoolers beating up on a middle school kid. I mean poor Pasty is getting OWED on here and keeps coming back for more and we keep giving it to him. I feel like he’s just pulling our chain. Nobody could actually believe the things he’s saying.
Yeah, but it's kinda fun. After all, he keeps asking for it. He's his own worst enemy. But he likes this kinda stuff, so sometimes it's ok to indulge him.

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89 and Humbab
And To'oto is STARTING on THE premier program in the country with the BEST DEFENCE IN THE COUNTRY.
Did you see that hit where Henry got hurt? Dude is a beast. Thankfully, it sounds like he’s gonna be okay. He’s already the leader on D calling the plays so the coaches think he’s pretty damn good. We definitely miss him here in Knoxville. But I’m glad he gets to show off his skills at ‘Bama.

Reactions: remc and THEOC89
Yeah. He is pulling our chains. We all know it. He knows it. He thinks he’s epic trolling us because we respond. It’s purely entertainment for us. Not sure what he gets out of it.

What planet are you on?
Serra San Mateo exceeds Folsom with NFL stars....Tom Brady nothing else to say. Serra Folsom would be a goo game. Last time Folsom played WCAL they lost to Bellarmine in state division championship. Folsom will have tough time with DLS this year in stopping the veer.

Last time Folsom played WCAL they lost to Bellarmine in state division championship
If you're going to troll, get it right.

It was a regional bowl game, not a state division championship.

And the 2015 Folsom team was one of their worst of the decade. Jake the jet Jeffrey was the QB lol. And it took a literal miracle for Bellarmine to defeat that team. 99 percent of all the other Folsom teams roll ALL WCAL teams by 4 TDs in any game.

If you're going to troll, get it right.

It was a regional bowl game, not a state division championship.

And the 2015 Folsom team was one of their worst of the decade. Jake the jet Jeffrey was the QB lol. And it took a literal miracle for Bellarmine to defeat that team. 99 percent of all the other Folsom teams roll ALL WCAL teams by 4 TDs in any game.
Bells played DLS closer than any Folsom team. You need to catch up on your history. WCAL had many close games than your Folsom team. 14-1 is hardly one of Folsom's worse teams.

Reactions: remc and THEOC89
Bells played DLS closer than any Folsom team. You need to catch up on your history. WCAL had many close games than your Folsom team.
So your argument is they should get a trophy because they beat the weakest Folsom team, played DLS close, and blew their only chance in the 1AA title game in 2015?

WCAL must like participation trophies.

So your argument is they should get a trophy because they beat the weakest Folsom team, played DLS close, and blew their only chance in the 1AA title game in 2015?

Hardly weakest Folsom team at 14-0 when they came into the game. Only in your mind because they got their butts kicked. And at home which made it worse. LOL

Hardly weakest Folsom team at 14-0 when they came into the game. Only in your mind because they got their butts kicked. And at home which made it worse. LOL
See- you were trying to troll. You fell right for it.

14-0 in a year where the SFL and SJS were down as a whole. Jake Jeffrey was the best player on a team of virtual nobody's that still steam rolled the section. And it STILL took a miracle to win that game. The Bells needed a miracle INT and practical hail mary pass to beat that team. It was sad IMO. People were so desperate for Folsom to lose, they were like "we'll take it!" Bells went on to get embarrassed in the 1AA game that Folsom has dominated for a decade. Way to rep! #WCAL

Until your Folsom team defeats or even ties the Spartans your argument of how Folsom is better than and will defeat the Spartans is pure speculation Two other teams in Norcal have tied them since the streak ended and one Bell's team went for the win and 2 point conversion and got stopped and lost the game. A serra team had a shot and played very close contested games and St Francis relatively close. Other Norcal teams have played better against the Spartans and not named Folsom.

Until your Folsom team defeats or even ties the Spartans your argument of how Folsom is better than and will defeat the Spartans is pure speculation Two other teams in Norcal have tied them since the streak ended and one Bell's team went for the win and 2 point conversion and got stopped and lost the game. A serra team had a shot and played very close contested games and St Francis relatively close.
When did I say that!? LMFAOOOOO

I said they are the #1 public in CA.

Are you lost?

They are public school that has a record of beating the top teams in CA in its history and is ranked higher than Folsom now. Until Folsom defeats teams like they have again arguably Centennial should be ranked #1 public school. Centennial's wins are over higher quality teams. Pitt is a very good team, but given first game of the year against a team that is playing its 3rd, there is an advantage on Folsom side. Overall Folsom wins so far not as high of quality and Centennial dominated tougher teams. As the season progresses that can change, but speculation at this point. Centennial has even defeated the Spartans in 2008 - a feat Folsom hasn't managed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT