ADVERTISEMENT

MLK showcase at St Mary’s Moraga

Great job kiddman. You are an animal! Are we seeing a future pro in James Akinjo? This kid continues to get better and better........

Reactions: MoneyTeam0115
Only question on Akinjo is size/length and mayyyybe consistency/range shooting (very slight nitpick, to be sure), but he is *sooooooooo* quick and fast and *soooooo* intelligent on the floor and has great handles too, and as far as I can see he's tough as nails mentally. Should be a stud at UConn, and could very well make it in the NBA, too. If not. he'd be a star in just about any other pro league.

Yeah its tough being 6"1 but he's got that thickness and I can see him being an absolute stud in college. He's seems like a guy with a high ceiling who keeps getting better as well. Too many kids end up peaking in HS and I don't see him in that mold. Big gamer. One of the best PG's I've seen in a long time out of Norcal.

Salesian wins 76-62... Wayyyyyy too much Akinjo. Scored 35 and displayed impressive floor game.

Great day of hoops... Out!

Just have to add as a side note. No.3 Joshua Jefferson. He stood and took 4 charging fouls in the game. The kind of player who clears the table, and washes the dishes after the party.
Here's wishing you great hoops

Just have to add as a side note. No.3 Joshua Jefferson. He stood and took 4 charging fouls in the game. The kind of player who clears the table, and washes the dishes after the party.
Here's wishing you great hoops

I agree. Jefferson had an outstanding game, and also had a couple of dunks. Great effort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT