ADVERTISEMENT

NBL/North Bay

@larry legend33 any chance we get @northbaybbguru to come to the dark(east) side? I think there might be a decent chance we visit that website tonight...what's it called agai..oh yeah! www.upsetcity.com Can't always go with the chalk! Rumor is, the Montgomery student section is going to be packed and student tickets are sold out...1998 style...

@larry legend33 any chance we get @northbaybbguru to come to the dark(east) side? I think there might be a decent chance we visit that website tonight...what's it called agai..oh yeah! www.upsetcity.com Can't always go with the chalk! Rumor is, the Montgomery student section is going to be packed and student tickets are sold out...1998 style...
oh shi*! Are Joe Kelly and Trevor Lors suiting up for the Vikes? If thats the case its upsetcity.com time.

But it might be a CIF violation...

too bad we aren't in the San Joaquin Section cause then they might just be eligible.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleYacht
oh shi*! Are Joe Kelly and Trevor Lors suiting up for the Vikes? If thats the case its upsetcity.com time.

But it might be a CIF violation...

too bad we aren't in the San Joaquin Section cause then they might just be eligible.
Joe Kelly!! One my my favorites.. great guy and heck of a player. West Valley JC to MEtro state!
guru is coming around. Heard Fitchie could be doing the x and o… 😂…. Good luck to vikes. Would love to see them rock the East bay

• Haha
Joe Kelly!! One my my favorites.. great guy and heck of a player. West Valley JC to MEtro state!
guru is coming around. Heard Fitchie could be doing the x and o… 😂…. Good luck to vikes. Would love to see them rock the East bay
@northbaybbguru there will never be another Joe Kelly or Trevor Lorz, I was referring to the 300 plus students that bussed down or carpooled back in 1998 when Vikes caught lightning in a bottle and shocked the wannabe cameron crazies at SRV! www.upsetcity.com may wanna beef up the traffic it can handle...

Reactions: larry legend33
Montgomery played SRV tough, had 3 or 4 attempts to take the lead and then lost all momentum late in the 3rd when a costly fast trip turnover led to a 4 point play. SRV got a couple home rim rolls and a bank from behind the arc that really stung. Score may look lopsided, but it was a much closer game in reality. Vikes needed to make their triples, and they could not convert. Tough way to end the season for the seniors. Caps off to SRV, they are a quality(AND YOUNG) hoops team that show composure well beyond their age. 51-36 final i believe.

Reactions: larry legend33
Montgomery played SRV tough, had 3 or 4 attempts to take the lead and then lost all momentum late in the 3rd when a costly fast trip turnover led to a 4 point play. SRV got a couple home rim rolls and a bank from behind the arc that really stung. Score may look lopsided, but it was a much closer game in reality. Vikes needed to make their triples, and they could not convert. Tough way to end the season for the seniors. Caps off to SRV, they are a quality(AND YOUNG) hoops team that show composure well beyond their age. 51-36 final i believe.
Sorry to hear that. They played tough and had had a good season. D2 in general all over norcal is a war this year.

Early in the season there were questions on who was the best team in the NBL. Monty put those questions to rest as they were clearly the best team in Sonoma County. They had a good season...they ultimately lost to the top seed. No shame in that.

Early in the season there were questions on who was the best team in the NBL. Monty put those questions to rest as they were clearly the best team in Sonoma County. They had a good season...they ultimately lost to the top seed. No shame in that.
Not at all. Lost by 2 to 23-1 SPSV and beat a really good Branson team. Monty always plays good d so rarely are they out of the game. Baseball season in the redwood empire!!😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT