ADVERTISEMENT

Riordan Wins the 61st Annual Crusader Classic !

Thanks so much for your kind response. We must know each other because you called me by my first name lol heck, I don’t hide and I’m glad when people can call me out in familiarity! My little one (Julian) is coming along and blazing new trails. EJ is doing his 5th year at Balboa School in Escondido, Cali. He’s doing very well, getting good looks, is playing in the Grind Session and growing by leaps and bounds. He’s getting ready for the next level. He had 4 D1 offers and other young men committed to those schools before he was even given the chance to do an official visit. Yet, our prayer is more schools will come with offers and by spring and even summer, he will make a decision. It’s a win-win situation for EJ. He’s a straight A student right now. I’m a proud Dad. I pray and hope the best for my two boys. I pray for the ultimate success of all of our kids no matter what route they take. Congrats to Riordan on winning their Tourney. Mission will be back next year and hopefully it might be a Mission/Riordan Final! Crusaders!!!

Congrats Emmett on EJ's progression and growth. He was a joy to watch play while wearing the green white and blue. You can decline to answer this but was SH not a choice for Julian?

Reactions: m4success
Congrats Emmett on EJ's progression and growth. He was a joy to watch play while wearing the green white and blue. You can decline to answer this but was SH not a choice for Julian?
My apologies for taking soooo long to respond iamgearyblvd. Thank you for your kind words about my boys. Julian has had the flu since last Sunday, that’s why he didn’t play on Tuesday at SHC. Has an ear infection that’s causing the persistent fever all week, been out of school all week. EJ is doing well in Escondido. McDonalds Tourney in El Paso right now. Straight A Student too. To SHC‘s credit, John G asked me to consider Julian for SHC and I declined because I thought it wouldn’t be a good fit. Looking back, having both boys at the same school would have been nice. No do overs tho lol EJ loves SHC and SHC loves him. Julian did begin his High School journey at Riordan, but I pulled him because I, again, saw it wasn’t a good fit. I did have lots of choices for SF Schools. I love San Francisco! Cheers to a great season ahead for all these young men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT