ADVERTISEMENT

Serra v Riordan game at 1:30 Saturday

Looking like Serra won't be challenged until state championship where they will be huge underdog. Their defense based on the strength of schedule may be the best ever at the school.

Reactions: MadDawgSS
Serra runs as many different formations and trick plays of any top team I can remember. Have to be on guard for so much because they are sound in all these different looks

Conversation is now more about how St Francis matches up with Riordan. Lancers have some of the physicality that has given crusaders problems today but not the same speed

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
What? The Best O-line in Northern California couldn't score against those little guys from Serra? Maybe they will have some better luck against the second string.

• Haha
This was a bad matchup for Riordan. Absolutely no surprise. Gotta get a D.
I know the crusaders recruited most of these guys this summer but you think with an O line that has offers from USC, USC, Arizona and Florida, a QB that has on offer from Cal and WR's with offers from Penn State and Michigan they could do better than scoring seven points against Serra's second string defense. They were actually outscored by Serra's second string offense 10-7. The Crusaders might have been able to put up more points but unfortunately, it was a running clock the entire fourth quarter.

I know the crusaders recruited most of these guys this summer but you think with an O line that has offers from USC, USC, Arizona and Florida, a QB that has on offer from Cal and WR's with offers from Penn State and Michigan they could do better than scoring seven points against Serra's second string defense. They were actually outscored by Serra's second string offense 10-7. The Crusaders might have been able to put up more
Riordan returns everyone next year with the exception of starters Jackson, Lolo and Johnson.

The SKY is Falling..,.NOT!

First Of all the Riordan Oracle was on point @jordan24 & when he predicted going INTO the Matrix of the Brady Family Field,…he was ON POINT.
The NOT is that Riordan has the only loss in the WCAL is to the #1 team in California. I will take that any day snd twice On Sunday; when I Pray.
The @TheGuanlet isn’t Over and it’s a mixed blessing to win

The Drake 🎼bars are stuck in my head,…

View: https://youtu.be/u0ICM1TNlKE?si=PslavG04phAbus54

The SKY is Falling..,.NOT!

First Of all the Riordan Oracle was on point @jordan24 & when he predicted going INTO the Matrix of the Brady Family Field,…he was ON POINT.
The NOT is that Riordan has the only loss in the WCAL is to the #1 team in California. I will take that any day snd twice On Sunday; when I Pray.
The @TheGuanlet isn’t Over and it’s a mixed blessing to win

The Drake 🎼bars are stuck in my head,…

View: https://youtu.be/u0ICM1TNlKE?si=PslavG04phAbus54

Serra isn’t the #1 team in California

If we learned nothing else today regarding the utterly one-sided affair on West 20th Avenue, it is this: Never doubt the analysis and projections provided by PALBooster. This guy knows his stuff down to the nits and the grits. The rest of us are just babbling on a keyboard. I speak from experience.

I know the crusaders recruited most of these guys this summer but you think with an O line that has offers from USC, USC, Arizona and Florida, a QB that has on offer from Cal and WR's with offers from Penn State and Michigan they could do better than scoring seven points against Serra's second string defense. They were actually outscored by Serra's second string offense 10-7. The Crusaders might have been able to put up more points but unfortunately, it was a running clock the entire fourth quarter.
No Kidsing!…. Based on everything I thread on this boatd the Crusaders were supposed to be good…. With all those offers and talent how do you get blowen out like that?….

Their Coaching must be bad…. Some coaches can recruit talent but they can’t coach their way out of a paper bag.,,. Sounds like that’s what The crusaders have….

Walsh is the best I. nor Cal right now and one of the top 3 in the state…. Hope he can get his boys fired up to make a better showing in the open!!….

If we learned nothing else today regarding the utterly one-sided affair on West 20th Avenue, it is this: Never doubt the analysis and projections provided by PALBooster. This guy knows his stuff down to the nits and the grits. The rest of us are just babbling on a keyboard. I speak from experience.
One more item of perspective: Over the last 65 years of watching West Bay Area prep football, this 2023 Serra defense is the fastest ever overall. The team speed on the defensive side of the ball is stunning. Special teams are right there too . Just flat-out burners. And they are physical. It's a combination that is simply overwhelming. At least in NorCal.

No Kidsing!…. Based on everything I thread on this boatd the Crusaders were supposed to be good…. With all those offers and talent how do you get blowen out like that?….

Their Coaching must be bad…. Some coaches can recruit talent but they can’t coach their way out of a paper bag.,,. Sounds like that’s what The crusaders have….

Walsh is the best I. nor Cal right now and one of the top 3 in the state…. Hope he can get his boys fired up to make a better showing in the open!!….
Is that the New Narrative?

Bad Coaching?

Either one fears Riordan or one hates Riordan, and they are 5-1 IN League

• Haha
Which brings up a point (although they are actualy 4-1). Will they go 6-1 to close out the WCAL season. St. Francis lurks.

Thats exactly my opinion as well. Riordan has the players but not sure the coaching is there. All things being equal in terms of players and athleticism. Coaching is the difference and we saw it today.

Is that the New Narrative?

Bad Coaching?

Either one fears Riordan or one hates Riordan, and they are 5-1 IN League
No narrative. Just facts. Riordan got destroyed. Last year lost 45-7 and with all your transfers you took a step backwards with a 53-7 loss this year. Setting up a potential CCS rematch. Best get on that phone/to the ATM to add more defensive players for next year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Looking forward to this weekend's Instagram video of highlights/hype!!!

After all the noise above, some conclusions.

My prediction of 56-17 was close, and I’m still about 5,000 posts short of being a Gold Star Member on this forum.

Riordan has a fantastic line. But that’s not enough.

Good for Riordan. Should end up #2 in CCS & WCAL. Not too shabby For 671 students.

Minus Serra’s senior class next season, Riordan knocks Serra off their perch. Calling it Now!

Serra unstoppable (only in NorCal) this year. That’s what a decade of recruiting gets you.

Serra will be on the decline after this season as others begin catching up. No matter. Zero chance of winning a state title against SoCal. Must be frustrating always playing for second place.

• Haha
After all the noise above, some conclusions.

My prediction of 56-17 was close, and I’m still about 5,000 posts short of being a Gold Star Member on this forum.

Riordan has a fantastic line. But that’s not enough.

Good for Riordan. Should end up #2 in CCS & WCAL. Not too shabby For 671 students.

Minus Serra’s senior class next season, Riordan knocks Serra off their perch. Calling it Now!

Serra unstoppable (only in NorCal) this year. That’s what a decade of recruiting gets you.

Serra will be on the decline after this season as others begin catching up. No matter. Zero chance of winning a state title against SoCal. Must be frustrating always playing for second place.
Serra will not be on the decline !! Have you see their fresh and JV team and how many kids they have in the program. They will continue to be the gold standard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT