ADVERTISEMENT

State Scoreboard for Saturday

Wilcox recovered its first fumble but aren’t so fortunate on their second one. Chargers were moving the ball.

Tonight’s open game doesn’t come on Comcast channel 720 until 9:30pm. Does anyone know what channel on Comcast that one can start watching the game at 8:00? Old man here got a bedtime 😝

Reactions: concrete17
Tonight’s open game doesn’t come on Comcast channel 720 until 9:30pm. Does anyone know what channel on Comcast that one can start watching the game at 8:00? Old man here got a bedtime 😝
I think it is on Comcast plus. Not sure on channel number.

They are streaming online too

Scripps Ranch doesn’t waste much time to get the game’s first score. Only needs three plays.

7-0 lead with 330 left Q1

I think it is on Comcast plus. Not sure on channel number.

They are streaming online too
Also for those with AT&T U/Verse on 1771 @8:00 and following Warriors/Steph's 3 pt'r record setting night @ 9:30 on channels 1770 & 770 and I believe streaming on THE Titanic of online computer broadcasts...... NFHS

Reactions: observer22
Bad pitch ends Wilcox drive near midfield and they end up punting.

Chargers have to feel ok being down just 7-0

Bad pitch ends Wilcox drive near midfield and they end up punting.

Chargers have to feel ok being down just 7-0
And just as I pressed submit, Scripps Ranch hits a slant and run for a 62 yard TD

14-0 Scripps Ranch with 7 mins left in the half

Scripps opening up the Wilcox secondary and shutting down the Wilcox running game. This could get out of hand if Wilcox doesn't start winning the line battle and trying to take advantage of Scripps crowding the box.

Lawler is a really good receiver. Full beard too.

And just as I pressed submit, Scripps Ranch hits a slant and run for a 62 yard TD

14-0 Scripps Ranch with 7 mins left in the half
If Wilcox quits fumbling they'll be fine. Need to sprinkle in a short pass or two to keep Scripps honest. Reminds me of Central Catholic yesterday, but Wilcox has a better line advantage. OMG, Wilcox fumbles a sure TD through the back of the end zone. Unbelievable

Wilcox has given up 3 scoring opportunities so far and should be ahead or at least in this game. Unbelieveable.

Reactions: remc
Lawler with another big play in a WR screen.

Scripps Ranch takes a 21-0 lead with 1:45 left in the half

Huge turn of events

SHP stopped Righetti on 4th and goal from one foot line to stay up 7-0 with over 8 minutes in q2 and then breaks a nice 40+ yard play

Marin Catholic scores first on interception with 19 second left in Q1 and returns it for TD. MC 7-0 over Central Valley CHR

Wing official showed very poor judgement on Wilcox's 3rd fumble at the goal line. Point of ball merely needs to break the goal line plane in possession to score- which was clearly what happened. Not only that- the official threw his beanbag, indicating a fumble, into the endzone instead of at the spot of the fumble which in his mind was in the field of play. Bad sequence.

Reactions: smartbomb
MC offense looks so bad today ouch!! Just getting their asses handed to them, luckily the defense is playing well so far

MC offense looks so bad today ouch!! Just getting their asses handed to them, luckily the defense is playing well so far
Defense looks pretty good. If they can iron out some issues at half they can get back on track. The other team has pretty good defense as well.

MC 14 Central Valley CHR 0 on TD pass with 13.9 seconds left before half

Wilcox scores again and closes within 8 after missed extra point
Scripps Ranch 21 Wilcox 13 with 5:25 Q3

Reactions: FBAddict
21-13 Scripps after a nice drive by Wilcox. I gave up on Wilcox too soon. They're showing grit and toughness.

Defense looks pretty good. If they can iron out some issues at half they can get back on track. The other team has pretty good defense as well.

CVC front seven is rugged MC spread them out there at the end and finally were able to make a few plays…..not sure why MC isn’t attacking the outside more where their success has been

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT