ADVERTISEMENT

State Scoreboard for Saturday

That is a huge stretch to think Westlake would barely be top 4. Have you ever watched them play. What do you even know about Westlake. Mater Dei would probably have their way with them but we all know Mater Dei is leaps and bounds ahead of any school in CA so let's not get crazy in crapping on Texas schools.

yeah I’m just asking the question dude, don’t freak out because I asked a question that was looking for insight not for you to be a douchebag? I have a family and job so I can’t ignore my life to watch Texas prep football so I asked the question, I’m wondering if they could also handle SJB and Servite this year ?

yeah I’m just asking the question dude, don’t freak out because I asked a question that was looking for insight not for you to be a douchebag? I have a family and job so I can’t ignore my life to watch Texas prep football so I asked the question, I’m wondering if they could also handle SJB and Servite this year ?
Easy with the name calling there buddy. It seemed like a silly question considering Westlake is #2 in the nation behind Mater Dei. So your question looked more like a slam on Westlake than a legitimate question. To be fair I made the comment that it was huge stretch to think Westlake couldn't even be top 4 in Trinity, I also asked the legitimate question if you've ever seen them play to come up such a random number like that. Nothing I said amounts to me being a "Douchebag"

For the record, I too have a life a family and a job and I live an hour away from Katy Texas so I do pay attention to Texas preps, so I'm simply sharing some insight with the teams I know about in Texas. I still keep up with my roots as well with CA preps so I do pay attention to that as well that is where it ends with me.

After the 2nd half of their championship game they showed they deserve that mythical ranking. No I don't think they would beat Mater Dei and sorry if I thought your question was more of slam on Westlake vs a legitimate question.

Reactions: MC415
@nascar624 yeah I just know Dville got embarrassed by MD, and that’s #3 team in Tejas who just gave a #2 NS a tight game……I don’t know the difference between NS and Westlake? I know Servite and CC10 played tough against MD and SJB is loaded……hence I asked the question

@nascar624 yeah I just know Dville got embarrassed by MD, and that’s #3 team in Tejas who just gave a #2 NS a tight game……I don’t know the difference between NS and Westlake? I know Servite and CC10 played tough against MD and SJB is loaded……hence I asked the question
I get it and yes it might look like that if you look at just rankings. Alot of Texans had NS a step down from last year and I think the Dville NS game speaks more about where Dville really stood in the Texas football scene. I personally didn't watch NS play once so I'm just going by what my buddies who are phantics for that whole area had said.

Westlake all along has been the team they were high on and many seem to feel they are a couple steps above the rest. I was skeptical until i watched them play against Katy who many thought was the #2 school in Texas and Westlake embarrassed them (Katy might legitimately be #2 as they were undefeated going into the semis).

Westlake definitely looked off in the 1st half of this game but I'm thinking the score would have been much worse had they played the 1st half like the 2nd half. Cade Klubnik is a 5 star recruit and is the #4 Qb in the nation and it showed in the 2nd half when he threw those 1 play scores in back to back drives. Of course they need the WR's to go along with that QB which they do.

With all that said I personally think they would be #2 in Trinity behind Mater Dei. Not trying to be a public vs private guy, but Mater Dei clearly has the best players from all over. So I think what Westlake has accomplished as a public is pretty cool. Of course it's all just speculation though

Reactions: MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT