ADVERTISEMENT

State Scoreboard for Saturday

Duncanville is headed back to state! 😤

Duncanville avenged last season's state semifinal loss with a 35-9 win over Southlake Carroll to return to the title game for the first time since 2019 🔥

They will play North Shore Houston for the state title.

Serra takes second half kickoff and drives down the field for the TD 14-9

Serra QB makes a very poor decision to run around the back field instead of throwing the ball away and now looks to have a serious leg injury

Liberty QB throws horrible pass for pick 6
Serra 21-9. 6+ minutes left in game

Leche I have to agree to disagree with your assessment of the AAA. For starters I am a norm and raised private school city kid. Never been the biggest AAA fan by any means, but had to respect them for just getting teams together. The league has a rich history. It is lucky to be still in place. The demographics have changed in SF so dramatically over the years, that the youth pipelines have led to huge talent going to private schools. Unfortunately the gentleman that has headed up the AAA unfortunately is about to retire. No matter how good, how bad, how poor from a competitive level it may or may not be, it is good to see a AAA team represent. As for the sectional issue, it has been that way for years. Is it right, don’t think it is. But as a SF native it’s just nice to even know the AAA is still around. It’s hard enough for the private schools to get enough kids to play, and it’s a hell of a task for the AAA. And many kids from the AAA have pumped thru City College which has been a premier JC program for years. Today they claimed another national title.

Duncanville is headed back to state! 😤

Duncanville avenged last season's state semifinal loss with a 35-9 win over Southlake Carroll to return to the title game for the first time since 2019 🔥

They will play North Shore Houston for the state title.
And to think that Duncanville was absolutely destroyed by Mater Dei in the beginning of the year.

Alright, I’ll say it.

The CIF needs to do something about the Division 7 game. The AAA is HORRID and they get an automatic trip to state simply based off the fact that they won’t sack up and join a section with more than six teams.
It’s crazy they are usually worse, sometimes much worse like this year than the lowest NCS, SJS, and even NS winner.

Reactions: bella123
I actually don’t mind seeing the AAA get their little D7 game, I’m never going to be a hater of young men in tough positions to get to enjoy something cool, it’s all love and positivity for everyone involved! It’s not a big deal for us adults but it’s a such a cool thing for young men

Reactions: PhotoGuy_271
MC offensive line getting their asses kicked !!! Soft af today

MC offense looks so bad today ouch!! Just getting their asses handed to them, luckily the defense is playing well so far
Ok I’ve been driving all day for 13 hours. Just sat down and opened this thread to see how some of these games played out today. The @MC415 kiss of Victory poor us we suck post. This tells me MC won this game by a few scores. Still on this first page but I’ll be back when I get to the final score page, but I expect a MC win.

• Haha
Reactions: MC415
Ok I’ve been driving all day for 13 hours. Just sat down and opened this thread to see how some of these games played out today. The @MC415 kiss of Victory poor us we suck post. This tells me MC won this game by a few scores. Still on this first page but I’ll be back when I get to the final score page, but I expect a MC win.
The offense was meh but the MC defense was lights out :)

Reactions: PhotoGuy_271
Nice drive for Serra to start. Two first downs and the ball and out past midfield

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT