ADVERTISEMENT

State Scoreboard for Saturday

Mack needs to schedule up. They weren’t even challenged in the playoffs. And yes they pull kids into Mack from other areas. Your a fool if you think not.

Reactions: PhotoGuy_271
Serra punts after taking almost six minutes off the clock. MD will start at the six yard line.

lot of different looks for Serra on offense.

Reactions: Defense_Rules
Mack needs to schedule up. They weren’t even challenged in the playoffs. And yes they pull kids into Mack from other areas. Your a fool if you think not.
I think Mack has scheduled up. Can’t fix their league/section they are in. Would of been nice if their Pitt game wasn’t cancelled.

Reactions: NCS707
They played Menlo Atherton, Campolindo, Marin Catholic, had Pitt on the schedule that was a covid cancel not sure how much better you want it then that ?

Reactions: NCS707
INT return for Mater Dei. First INT for Lampkin

Serra now down 14-0 with 354 left Q1

I think Mack has scheduled up. Can’t fix their league/section they are in. Would of been nice if their Pitt game wasn’t cancelled
Yeah they lost to solid MA team but otherwise pretty average schedule. Marin Catholic is good but even down by there standards.

this game is dumb. Our norcal teams would be in bottom of Trinity .

Serra fumbles and Md recovers inside the 5 yard line. Defense has been flying around for MD

Sometimes you read and have a hard time believing the hype. Other times it’s real. Wow is it real. This is silly.

As I predicted this will be a running clock. Only question now is will Serra score? I predicted no but the seconds will be in the whole 3rd and 4th so who knows

Sometimes you read and have a hard time believing the hype. Other times it’s real. Wow is it real. This is silly.
Not silly it was easily predictable, it’s why I said DLS was probably the only program that might keep it close. And that was a big might. These kids will have the spirit ran out of them.

Not silly it was easily predictable, it’s why I said DLS was probably the only program that might keep it close. And that was a big might. These kids will have the spirit ran out of them.
Both silly and predictable. Nobody on here thought it would be close. Serra line is good though. There aren’t many lines like this is hs.

Serra wont quit.Their spirit will be intact.They knew who they were up against

Serra wont quit.Their spirit will be intact.They knew who they were up against
Hope you’re right not watching, watching UFC and following online. These games need to be more about best against best regardless of region.

Hope you’re right not watching, watching UFC and following online. These games need to be more about best against best regardless of region.
Interviewed Bill PLashke of the LA Times at halftime.THey talked about the MD hazing incident.Plashke says he saw the videotape of the fight.He called for Coach Rollinson and the MD principal to be fired

Interviewed Bill PLashke of the LA Times at halftime.THey talked about the MD hazing incident.Plashke says he saw the videotape of the fight.He called for Coach Rollinson and the MD principal to be fired
Yea the broadcast is not shying away from spending a lot of time on the schools troubles.

SHP stopped Righetti on 4th and goal from one foot line to stay up 7-0 with over 8 minutes in q2 and then breaks a nice 40+ yard pla
As I predicted this will be a running clock. Only question now is will Serra score? I predicted no but the seconds will be in the whole 3rd and 4th so who knows
I have a lot of things to say to you but I will keep it to one life lesson. The truth hurts or it can set you free, Be smart and choose the latter

sorry NorCal that was not meant for you

Last edited:
That interview was jolting. You don't often hear a sportswriter recommend firings for key prep people. That was bold stuff. There may be consequences for his comments. We will have to see.

Reactions: bella123 and remc
I have a lot of things to say to you but I will keep it to one life lesson. The truth hurts or it can set you you free, Be smart and choose the latter

sorry NorCal that was not meant for you
Feel free to say won’t hurt my feelings. And yes the truth may hurt but it’s the truth, and I don’t need to be set free. Now in terms of these bowl games Serra was never a serious open team. That said they were probably a great matchup for Cathedral or somebody like that. This whole north against south is cool I guess, I’m more in favor of screw geography and put the two best teams in these games at the respective levels.

Been lots of allegations @ MD this sportswriter has known about over the years. Now you have video and more coverup…Tip of the iceberg.

Not that it matters regarding who will Win or Lose, but am I the only one trying to figure out why the last play of the half wasn’t a potential TD for Serra? The snap never seemed to be handled by the QB, and from what I could see, the ball was actually may have been recovered by a Serra player in the End Zone.

Been lots of allegations @ MD this sportswriter has known about over the years. Now you have video and more coverup…Tip of the iceberg.
Pretty lame to take away from young men in a huge game and make this a subject during halftime. Who knows what will come out of it, but absolutely classless.

Reactions: Truthhertz
Petelo Gi deserves a big brass set of “Truck Nuts” following tonight’s game. He’s literally the only Serra player who looks like he belongs out on the field right now.

Reactions: fbcoach280
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT