ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Scoreboard

CVC stays alive on a personal foul against DO on 4th down. 2:29 left. 31-27 DO holding on by their fingernails.

Reactions: ESPN Ken
Halftime in Turlock: Turlock 22 Central Fresno 19. One Central TD on kickoff return. Don't know what happened to Turlock last week but big effort so far. Bend don't break defense. This Central team is nowhere close to the teams Turlock played in 2018 and 2019 but still formidable.

DO pulls out a gritty win against CVC at CVC. Final 31-27.

CVC is big and has an excellent passing game with some really good receivers.
Salinas beat them last week 21-14 . Cowboys are very good this year. Menlo Atherton may have the best player in Northern CA and dominated Elk Grove.

Reactions: RidgeRider
DO plays MA in two weeks at home. Should be a very tough game based on tonight's EG result.
That WR MA has is a man out there and the others are good as well. QB is decent as well. Very explosive team. They have size on the lines as well and overall athletic team.

Reactions: RidgeRider
Reno is gonna beat Grant on a garbage play.

4th and 5 from around the 10 and the QB run got pinned to the right sideline well short of the 1st down as the QB was stepping out of bounds he finally realized it and just chucked the ball forward and somehow it was caught for a TD. The camera didn’t follow the play so we couldn’t see the catch. But it looked to me as if the QB stepped out before he slung it. Didn’t get to see a replay.

Total fluke luck play. But they all count.

Jeez, does this question get asked seemingly every season?

I’m curious why you even ask this question.

Up or down, based upon what criteria? What’s the status quo??
Folsom loss to Serra and DO close game with CVC. CVC also missing D1 WR that is sitting. DLS is down as well.

CC can not handle SM speed!
I guess my prayers worked! Looks like the hard hitting on D vs West carried over into this game via Central Catholic, afterall, and speed conquered size, and the underdog shocks the world just as David defeated Goliath. SM QB Samson Hunkin redeems himself (remember he was just a sophomore last year).

The Rams are going to be on lots of folks radar now after this beatdown. Don’t make mistakes like Serra did tonight vs DLS and Friday, 10/7, in Stockton could be another underdog opportunity for the St. Mary’s Rams. GO RAMS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT