ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 WCAL Hoops Wrap Up/2020-21 Outlook

CH CH CH CH CH CH CH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KE! Commitee is going to love sending them all the way up for a road game in Northern Northern CA.

Reactions: OneDNA
CH CH CH CH CH CH CH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KE! Commitee is going to love sending them all the way up for a road game in Northern Northern CA.

...where they might well win...Riordan remains a very formidable unit, especially if you haven't seen or played them to this point...

Look no excuses but having the higher seeds play at 530 on a friday, in the South Bay when you are a city team is RIDICULOUS. Period, point, blank. I don't care what anybody says

Hilarious. You make it sound like they flew 3 time zones on a crappy airplane in coach seats on a red eye to play at 7am in the morning. They choked. No excuses. Consider them lucky to be still playing.

Look no excuses but having the higher seeds play at 530 on a friday, in the South Bay when you are a city team is RIDICULOUS. Period, point, blank. I don't care what anybody says

you want to know what’s ridiculous, losing with all that talent period, and it’s not on the kids. You play who’s in front of you and you play what time the schedule dictates. Is there a coach who’s more unprepared and over his head in Nor Cal? Feel bad for those kids but, they live another day.

Thought all year that Riordan needed a consistent third scorer / shooter who'd make teams pay by doubling on Bryce and Jelani. Their bigs are just too inconsistent and don't give them much most nights. With their depth I might have taken a page out of Coach Richardson's book and gave opposing teams 32 minutes of hell instead of letting less talented teams dictate tempo.

you want to know what’s ridiculous, losing with all that talent period, and it’s not on the kids. You play who’s in front of you and you play what time the schedule dictates. Is there a coach who’s more unprepared and over his head in Nor Cal? Feel bad for those kids but, they live another day.
The elephant is back in the room. There’s an assistant HS coach in Orinda that might be available.

Thought all year that Riordan needed a consistent third scorer / shooter who'd make teams pay by doubling on Bryce and Jelani. Their bigs are just too inconsistent and don't give them much most nights. With their depth I might have taken a page out of Coach Richardson's book and gave opposing teams 32 minutes of hell instead of letting less talented teams dictate tempo.

Theres a guy, lets call him Darnay. Gets to the hoop and reliable 3pt shooter that would be.... oh! thats right. He was on that team!

2 D1 guards, 7-1 and 6-7 bigs and you have good players on the bench that match up better against a perimeter shooting team full of sophs than guys who’ve probably played 4 years tops of organized ball at this stage? I got 2 problems herex Wheteis the improvement and development? Why don’t you change things up? This team has regressed

That’s the word on the street...And he was the one that brought him on. Smh. I just hate to see this team full of talent squander a great opportunity. No more second chances from here on out.

I have to say, this has been a great season for the Crusaders and great learning year for the recent HC.

The reality of Crusaders falling out of CCS hurts because of talent on team. The cup half empty is to feel bad for WCAL teams in Div III. They were spanked during season by Riordan and it gives them no chance for a state run.

What is the tag on the white T’s...R owns this City

Let us hope they at least capture a W in the consolation round.

It would be a great reality check for team and get back to basics. The real elephant in the room is the loss of focus by the Crusaders. Many of us are excited about two players going to next level, the reality check is they are not there yet and need to play at where they are at. I would hate to see them follow in Dior’s footsteps and be great players and never win a championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT