ADVERTISEMENT

2022 rankings.

superle

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 10, 2002
is anyone missing from the initial list. any comments on who is better than who. Or is it too early to tell.

Jordan Aquino Lincoln High School AAA Freshman of the Year holds 1 D1 offer Played 16u for SF Rebels
Ray John Jackson Sacred Heart Cathedral CCS Freshman of the Year Played 16u for SF Rebels
Ameere Britton Elk Grove High Made All league as a freshman Played 16u for SF Rebels
We are used to getting overlooked. Maybe i should have played them in their age group. The guys on the board are not bad choices.

Rae John. I like his game. He had a solid freshmen year when he had the opportunity to play at the High School level. He has good size at the guard position and good athleticism. I hope he can handle the ball more and become more of a PG then a SG but he has a chance to be really good .

Looking forward to seeing Riordan’s 2022 Sean Quanico’s development this year. Started for JVs as a Frosh and was added to the postseason roster last year. His basketball IQ, 3 pt shot, and ball handling will provide good depth for the Crusader backcourt.

Superle, any insight on Riordan’s 2023 class and/or 2023’s at the other City schools?

Last edited:
Reactions: rebelmafia
2022. Quanico is a solid cg... Riordan also has a shooter a 6 foot 3 shooter. Probably Varsity. Also, another 6 foot 7 big bodied big....Probably JV based on getting minutes. [BUT who knows. Coaches are high in him] He will be good.. 2023 class. Very Young. Maybe 2 to 4 JV guys. Some guys stood out at the Simply 2023 combine in Sac. [they also play football]. They may put some on frosh just to play more. We shall see.

Last edited:
Reactions: jordan24
is anyone missing from the initial list. any comments on who is better than who. Or is it too early to tell.
Tichyque Musaka 6'10' 2022 super athletic big man transfer for Valley Christian. Definitely should be on the list.

Tichyque Musaka 6'10' 2022 super athletic big man transfer for Valley Christian. Definitely should be on the list.

Those Riordan-VC games are going to be fun to watch this season! VC had a very good player in 6-10 Tovar who started as a soph, but his supporting cast's talent slowly eroded each year.

Last edited:
This was posted this Summer, but here is Seck Mor's Frosh Highlights. He played for the AAU Nightrydas U16 this summer. Jelani and Bryce have a nice outlet this season!

Last edited:
I’m going to a bunch of riordan games to see Seck Mor. Going to be interesting to see how strong his game will be in the WCAL.

It’s rare to see a 7 footer who is 15 and has his athletic abilities. If he and Riny can hit 3 pointers, it’s kind of game over for everyone else.

Not sure why he picked Valley. Supporting cast not very good. Should have gone to Mitty but Mitty doesn't have families house other kids like Valley

If you are counting on Mor to shoot 3s. It will be a long season for the Crusaders.[bad] ..Mor is in the mold of a DeVon Hardin who played at Newark Memorial and Cal. An athletic run and jump Big that can rebound. Score in post and defend the rim. That's his comparable and frankly that should be his complete focus. In the paint. Not the perimeter.

I’m going to a bunch of riordan games to see Seck Mor. Going to be interesting to see how strong his game will be in the WCAL.

It’s rare to see a 7 footer who is 15 and has his athletic abilities. If he and Riny can hit 3 pointers, it’s kind of game over for everyone else.

Sheldon HS has 5 really solid 2022 players. They have won all local JV tournaments, including St. Mary’s. They went 3-3 in Fresno varsity tournament. Most of team would be on varsity, but Sheldon is senior heavy.

If you are counting on Mor to shoot 3s. It will be a long season for the Crusaders.[bad] ..Mor is in the mold of a DeVon Hardin who played at Newark Memorial and Cal. An athletic run and jump Big that can rebound. Score in post and defend the rim. That's his comparable and frankly that should be his complete focus. In the paint. Not the perimeter.

Oh the Coach is going to pound him inside all game and rightfully so. With the guard play they have, i'd play inside/out all game long against most teams.

I'm just saying he is CAPABLE of hitting a 3 pointer as is Riny. Not expecting either too shoot too many, since they will outsize 80% of their opponents this season.

Excited that the season is just a couple of weeks away.

There are a ton of kids in the Sacramento area that will develop during the year that could disrupt these rankings mid year. I’m really impressed with the sophomores at Elk Grove.

Reactions: coachlittle
Again. Just cause you can make 1 three pointer out of ten doesn't make you a three point shooter. Now Rinny can hit them consistently. And he is perimeter player on offense end at the next level. [not defensively though. Not yet]... Now can Mohr develop this. Maybe But he should focus on scoring in the paint and his mid range jumper primarily...Again. Go Google Devon Harden at highlights at Newark and Cal. That's Mohr all day...And I am also glad the season is starting so we can get beyond the hype and speculation to real basketball.

Oh the Coach is going to pound him inside all game and rightfully so. With the guard play they have, i'd play inside/out all game long against most teams.

I'm just saying he is CAPABLE of hitting a 3 pointer as is Riny. Not expecting either too shoot too many, since they will outsize 80% of their opponents this season.

Excited that the season is just a couple of weeks away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT