ADVERTISEMENT

L Johnson D Trammel. B Monroe

rwccaptain42

Sports Fanatic
Jan 13, 2014
After watching San Diego State play the other night and then watching Aiden (non wcal) Mahaney play it got me thinking about 3 other guys from the WCAL

Logan Johnson had a solid college career and a free education same with Monroe and Trammel
Did they live up to their rankings coming out of high school?? With the exception of Monroe, the other two got to play in high profile programs

After watching San Diego State play the other night and then watching Aiden (non wcal) Mahaney play it got me thinking about 3 other guys from the WCAL

Logan Johnson had a solid college career and a free education same with Monroe and Trammel
Did they live up to their rankings coming out of high school?? With the exception of Monroe, the other two got to play in high profile programs
Trammel played in the national championship game, which is awesome. While he was highly regarded out of HS, I don’t think many people expected him to make the NBA. I’m assuming he’s either going to be playing in Europe, or at least that will be an option for him. He’s made the most out of his opportunities.

Reactions: bearphan
I would say all of those players have lived up to their ranking/stature coming out of high school with Trammel playing above his ranking. Trammel has quite a journey going prep then City College then Seattle then making the jump to SD State and playing well there too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT