ADVERTISEMENT

Amador Valley Knocks Off Dublin

Great game between Dublin and Amador!!!

I still have DELA and DUBLIN as the cream of the crop!
We will see what happens in the rematch next week with Amador. We saw what happened last year in the rematch.

Don't sleep on DOUGHTERY and Monte Vista. They look solid. Doughtery has the best guard combo in the league.
MV has the size and some sharp shooters.

If Granada shoots the ball well from three they will be in all of their games.
San Ramon is also surprising teams with their shooting.

Great game amador used there size to there eadvantage to pull out a big win.The
rematch should be entertaining Dublin was also playing without there PG Saunders
whose was out with a injury.

We will see what happens in the rematch next week with Amador. We saw what happened last year in the rematch.

Don't sleep on DOUGHTERY and Monte Vista. They look solid. Doughtery has the best guard combo in the league.

I agree DV has a chance, tomorrow’s game against DLS will say a lot. If they win I can see beating Dublin at DV. Last years game against Dublin went down to the wire.

Togo’s that’s your favorite line Lol In Ebal predictions you said don’t sleep on Cal zzzzzzzzz guess if you pick every team a sleeper you’ll get one right eventually .

I don't see EBAL teams often but I've seen Dublin guards. Someone here says DV guards are best in the league? Beasley and Saunders are a good combo. Jus asking

Reactions: jordan24
Hansen doesn’t get enough credit, to be consistently winning given the schools demographics is impressive. Masilang is the best pg in the league period, Beasley plays sg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT