ADVERTISEMENT

Any Info on Placer?

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
I miss hearing about Placer. Is Montoya still there Coach and will they go far in the Playoffs?

LOL WW But no Placer is loaded!! However, here is a lure or 2: did a Whitney QB transfer to CC? And who will be the QB at Del Oro?

LOL WW But no Placer is loaded!! However, here is a lure or 2: did a Whitney QB transfer to CC? And who will be the QB at Del Oro?
Yes the WHS QB has transfered to CC. 4 years-4 different schools....QB kid at DO the Jarret kid....I know Placer will be sleeping on people. I hve followed that group since the frosh season...

WW, As per Joe D at the Bee Gazzinga is #1 QB at DO. Word on the street is that the kid you mention is having problems learning a very complex new offense.

daddy ball, like the dc son but if they can play, they can play......performance will prove it out.

Yes it will. That's the problem with going public with that sort of info, coaches son or not. I would guess the coaches are going to see how they all perform. They have some good QBs in that program. Gotta coach them all up.

Don't know about the QB situation, but the DC's son is the best player they have: 6'0' and 230 lbs LBer with a 4.2 GPA....the real deal!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT