ADVERTISEMENT

BBB All-American Game

Big Baller Brand on Instagram: “Congrats to the ️️️ All American class of 2019. The inaugural game will take place March 31st - 3:00pm at The Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.…”

Big Baller Brand on Instagram: “Congrats to the ️️️ All American class of 2019. The inaugural game will take place March 31st - 3:00pm at The Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.…”

Looks like it could be a dud:

“Due to NCAA rules, high school players aren’t allowed to participate in more than two All-Star events. The top players generally hold out for the McDonald’s Game and Jordan Brand Classic due to the tradition and partnership with ESPN. So, we shouldn’t necessarily expect the top-rated players to be involved here.

The McDonald’s Game ruled that LaMelo — despite being ESPN’s No. 13 prospect — was ineligible, and the other games will likely make a similar ruling.”

Y’all just love hating on successful people. He says dumb shit but he isn’t hurting anyone, he capitalized on an opportunity.

Some people born to hate I guess, I’ll never waste my time shit talking someone much more successful then me based off of stuff I read on the internet from bias media sources.

Why hate on someone you never met and someone that isn’t a criminal or clearly ****ing other people over? Each to his own I guess

Reactions: mansnothot
Y’all just love hating on successful people. He says dumb shit but he isn’t hurting anyone, he capitalized on an opportunity.

Some people born to hate I guess, I’ll never waste my time shit talking someone much more successful then me based off of stuff I read on the internet from bias media sources.

Why hate on someone you never met and someone that isn’t a criminal or clearly ****ing other people over? Each to his own I guess
One of his kifs got expelled from UCLA for stealing, and the 3rd cant play in college because he was a pro. He's done a hell of a job of f@#$$i g up his kids lives for his own ego

Yeah not successful. I mean he’s only been on national television for interviews like 10-20 times, he’s only put together one amateur league that had games with people in attendance throughout the United States, he only has one clothing line that is famous throughout the country.

Yeah a bad parent. Oldest son in the NBA, middle son doesn’t have to work a day in his life and can pursue any hobbies, yougest son is a top prospect in his class and still has a (good) chance to make the league. But yeah, he’s a bad parent.

Y’all hate the dude so much cause he’s a troll and makes comments that piss you off to the point where you wanna fake news everything he’s done.

Whether you like it or not the dude is a millionaire, has a successful clothing company, has childeren makin fun millions or in line to make millions. Him or anyone in his family can go to any vacation they want, they can buy anything they want.

Oh I forgot that they also have their own reality show on Facebook that actually is building up a pretty good fan base.

Haters can never take away from someone else’s success, that’s the best part.

Yeah not successful. I mean he’s only been on national television for interviews like 10-20 times, he’s only put together one amateur league that had games with people in attendance throughout the United States, he only has one clothing line that is famous throughout the country.

Yeah a bad parent. Oldest son in the NBA, middle son doesn’t have to work a day in his life and can pursue any hobbies, yougest son is a top prospect in his class and still has a (good) chance to make the league. But yeah, he’s a bad parent.

Y’all hate the dude so much cause he’s a troll and makes comments that piss you off to the point where you wanna fake news everything he’s done.

Whether you like it or not the dude is a millionaire, has a successful clothing company, has childeren makin fun millions or in line to make millions. Him or anyone in his family can go to any vacation they want, they can buy anything they want.

Oh I forgot that they also have their own reality show on Facebook that actually is building up a pretty good fan base.

Haters can never take away from someone else’s success, that’s the best part.
BBB is about to shut down. Chumps who ordered their shoes in October wont get them till May, if ever. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Reactions: SHgradSIdad
BBB is about to shut down. Chumps who ordered their shoes in October wont get them till May, if ever. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

You keep waiting for it to get shut down my guy, and ignore all the other things I’ve said because those are facts. You can deny it but you can’t change it.

It’s funny cause I don’t even like the Ball family, I just find it funny how much people like to hate on people based on shit you guys read on the internet. Hate a criminal or something, lame asf hating on someone success

Lonzo is a millionaire....we don't know LaVar's financial status but most of his endeavors, albeit on the outside, have appeared to flop.

His league had little to no attendance, his clothing/shoe line has a terrible history of fulfilling orders and since most people aren't "big ballers", his words not mine, sales were low to modest. Can you make money off of a Facebook TV series? I really don't know the answer to that and in the interest of full disclosure, I have 36 Instagram followers. He has caused his oldest son to be ostracized from his team and you're kidding yourself if you think every team in the league hasn't taken notice.

If Lonzo wasn't talented enough to be in the NBA, LaVar would be a nobody. He made a career off of his son's talent.....but he may be squandering that with their antics

hey, the Kardashians made billions and they can credit all of their success to Kim and her stab at acting....

Reactions: SmoothJay
Damn that article shut me up real quick, I was wrong.

edit: Well Lonzo and Lavar on the same side according to the article and Alan Foster is the bad guy here. But I suppose we'll here more in the coming days

It’s funny how Lavar praises himself on being “undefeated” and “never lost.”

This isn’t a loss, this is a devestating blow to the BBB brand. Honestly do not be surprised if it shuts down or gets sold as a sub-brand to Puma or Anta in the coming months.

Lonzos ankle has been getting hurt an awful lot by those shoes this season.

It’s funny how Lavar praises himself on being “undefeated” and “never lost.”

This isn’t a loss, this is a devestating blow to the BBB brand. Honestly do not be surprised if it shuts down or gets sold as a sub-brand to Puma or Anta in the coming months.

Lonzos ankle has been getting hurt an awful lot by those shoes this season.

Better call Curry and see what he did.
Not sure how much truth to it..
Was told he had to get his hips realigned and that helped out big time.

Lavar had his chance to smooth sail away and have the critics quiet if he just didnt remove his son from UCLA and take his younger one out of highschool. He was on top if he would have just let his sons play it out but his ego got to him and that was the downfall. When his oldest got in the NBA he just should have toned it down and let the rest play out. But gotta admit he was entertaining for a while!

Reactions: ayalar09
The saddest part of this whole thing, is apparently Lonzo and his Bros. have shut out Lavar over the past couple of days and are distancing themselves from him.

I think the most interesting thing right now is what happens with Lamelo Ball.

Reactions: SHgradSIdad
One of his kifs got expelled from UCLA for stealing, and the 3rd cant play in college because he was a pro. He's done a hell of a job of f@#$$i g up his kids lives for his own ego
i hope you have the same energy about them movie star parents and hedge fund manager parents who bribed their way into stanford and usc

Sadly most of the people on here will never get one son to play division 1 basektball at ucla let alone have the chance at 3.... but y'all been yelling the stands since your kid was in the 4th grade how great he is, will be and ever will be to everyone in the gym.. and when Todd doesnt start his senior year the coach is the idiot and all his time in aau made him into an elite player that the idiot coach cant see..... in other words Lavar is his sons biggest fan as it should be and he should be able to yell it to anyone... the difference is his sons are good and yall kids arent so nobody hears you. as for his sneaker company... Lonzo shoulda signed with Nike off top but he bet on himself first which is what we all should do.

i hope you have the same energy about them movie star parents and hedge fund manager parents who bribed their way into stanford and usc
What does one have to do with the other? One is a criminal act, the other is hubris and stupidity.

Sadly most of the people on here will never get one son to play division 1 basektball at ucla let alone have the chance at 3.... but y'all been yelling the stands since your kid was in the 4th grade how great he is, will be and ever will be to everyone in the gym.. and when Todd doesnt start his senior year the coach is the idiot and all his time in aau made him into an elite player that the idiot coach cant see..... in other words Lavar is his sons biggest fan as it should be and he should be able to yell it to anyone... the difference is his sons are good and yall kids arent so nobody hears you. as for his sneaker company... Lonzo shoulda signed with Nike off top but he bet on himself first which is what we all should do.

Nobody is bashing him for supporting his sons.....and having a son in the NBA is an awesome accomplishment that he obviously played a part in.

reports are his kids aren't speaking to him as a result of all the BS going on....I think that precludes him from father of the year consideration...

Defend him all you like but his kid's appear to want nothing to do with him....and that speaks volumes

Nobody is bashing him for supporting his sons.....and having a son in the NBA is an awesome accomplishment that he obviously played a part in.

reports are his kids aren't speaking to him as a result of all the BS going on....I think that precludes him from father of the year consideration...

Defend him all you like but his kid's appear to want nothing to do with him....and that speaks volumes
ummm yes they clearly are bashing him for supporting his sons... the way he does it as well.... which is what i am speaking about... most of yall do the same thing in the stands but your kids are not nba level so nobody hears you... as for his kids not speaking to him? Lonzo probably the only one who should have the right not to becuz gelo aint ever playing in the nba and melo might but not yet... Lonzo got his own bread so he dont need pops... but pops will always be pops... you know that family hang tough... black folks dont give up on a dad especially when dad stayed around... that is the hard truth

for the record his sneaker company and products are trash and i never would buy it... but i aint mad at him for trying... then again i only wear nike and will only hoop in nike so even if they were good i wouldnt

BBB is history. Lonzo not going to throw good money after bad. Anyone waiting on an order will wait forever

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT