ADVERTISEMENT

Best link for live streaming of the Nike TOC??????

Paytc

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2014
I'm sure there are quite a few folks interested in live streaming of the games which start tomorrow. Can anyone provide the best live streaming link(s)? Thanks and enjoy the games !

If BallerTV is in fact streaming it, they'll have multiple games on multiple channels. They did that at a summer tourney a couple years ago. had 6-7 games streaming at the same time. It was worth the money (could also watch replays).

Reactions: Paytc
If BallerTV is in fact streaming it, they'll have multiple games on multiple channels. They did that at a summer tourney a couple years ago. had 6-7 games streaming at the same time. It was worth the money (could also watch replays).

I wasn't sure as there wasn't an indication when I clicked on Baller TV that they were covering the games at the Nike TOC this year. Hopefully there is live streaming coming from someone.

https://www.baller.tv/events/nike-tournament-of-champions-phoenix-2018

Last edited:
Teams need to always have a person or two dedicated to keeping an eye on the scoreboard. Assistant coaches should catch things like the score keeper posting the wrong score. Or someone on each team should keep an eye on the score and time clock. These games are often too close and momentum can swing too easily to be falling asleep. Just look at the Windward vs Riverdale Baptist game. The score is Windward 7 Riverdale 6 when Windward hits a 3 pointer and the score keeper gave Windward's 3 pointer to Riverdale making the score that should have been Windward 10 and Riverdale 6. But instead they put Riverdale up 9 to 7. That's a 6 point swing ! That can be a major momentum swing in a tight game. That is just one example. It happens far more than it's caught. Especially when tempos are flowing fast. That 4 or 6 point swing can cost you a game. Especially when it happens more than once and the game is already close.

Better coaches and/ or better assistant coaches don't allow things like that to happen. Because they know they're dealing with humans. And human error can cost their team the game during momentum swings.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT