ADVERTISEMENT

Centennial The RedemptionTour

Chaminade up at the half on Redondo 26-14. Chaminade has a really strong versatile 6 footer. She can bring the ball up the court.

Centennial appears to have a girl in street clothes. Real tall girl with what looks like dreads or braids. I'm not sure who she is and if it will be a factor.

Competitive games today, all games were close. Mater Dei closed it out over Centennial 55-49. #10 for Centennial is tough.

Centennial definitely has some players. It just seemed like Mater Dei's length and poise made it difficult for Centennial down the stretch.

This is why these LA schools are so good in high pressure games. They play in the same tournaments so they can beat up on each other and get better. Centennial (NV) included.

After trailing since the start, Clovis West is hanging in there tough with Chaminade. They just took the lead in the 3rd. Clovis West does not quit.

LJCD blasted Centennial NV by about 30. I don't know why but it seems Centennial after losing a tough game just gets hammered the next game.

Last edited:
Corona Santiago vs Mater Dei is a "Smorgasbord" Smorgus Board
15-3 Mater Dei with 3:40 left in the 1st.

Last edited:
I agree Cent loses a tough game against a good team...
then they just implode....the one game I saw the coach just didn't
coach the next game(just stood close to the bench...didn't enter the huddles)...thing is the game that started it all was the best game of the Nike TOC the 71-70 loss to Mitty...it's like they just snapped after losing that game...maybe the coach snapped

What hasn't been discussed is the HUGE victory Centennial NV had over National Power Westlake from Atlanta GA 73-61 on January 10th. Westlake is currently
#19 in Maxpreps XCELLENT RANKINGS
#23 in Maxpreps NATIONAL RANKINGS
#11 in
espnW 25 Power Rankings: Week 5

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT