ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Brothers VS ST. Francis (Holy Hoops Rival Game)

Metro916

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2017
Christian Brothers comes out with a repeat win for the 2nd year in a row. Despite losing one of their starting players who transferred out just before the big game last week.

Reactions: basketba11
Christian Brothers comes out with a repeat win for the 2nd year in a row. Despite losing one of their starting players who transferred out just before the big game last week.
Do you know where this former CBS "starting player" transferred to? Which school? Just curious.

Reactions: GBBall4L
That is unfortunate that she left CB. I really like her game, very good shooter and smart all around player. I wonder what her reasons were as this is a very good CB team this year with chances at a league title and making a nice run at a Section championship. We will see what impact her leaving has very soon with some very important tough league games against Vista Del Lago and Sac High coming up next. As of now, her name has now been removed from the roster on Maxpreps.

Cb beat vista 54- 38 back in December during the
Folsom/ Vista Classic tournament. Donelli finished with 4 pts. I think league title will come down to Sac High or Cb.......

How irconic that Donelli Allen (still listed on CBS roster at MaxPreps), who was a former "starter" at CBS, transfers to Capital Christian when last night, CBS has an easy win over Capital Christian, 76-36 at Capital Christian. Maybe Capital Christian is giving her more financial aid, otherwise I don't understand this transfer.
https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schoo...ons-(sacramento,ca)/girls-basketball/home.htm
Her older sister is at CC. Given the situation at CB with the controversial firing of Principal Orr perhaps her move is not basketball related?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT