MA-Conducting interviews
Terra Nova-Close to filled
Fremont (Sunnyvale) filled-First name Scott coached on the east side
Los Altos-Dave Degeronimo
Del Mar-just opened taking resumes
Salinas new HS (Rancho San Juan) taking resumes
Scotts Valley (seems like a good job) taking resumes
Gilroy-Just opened

Berkeley (CA): Historic Berkeley HS, located in the East Bay Area is looking for Varsity Assistant, JV Head/assistant, Freshman Head/assistant coaches. These jobs requires previous playing and/or coaching experience. We have million dollar facilities a recently installed field, and a new 3000 sq ft state-of-the-art weight room. Be apart of creating a great environment and a championship coaching culture. We are looking for people who take coaching and mentoring young men seriously. These are off campus stipend positions; which we hope will eventually grow to part time salaried positions over time. You must be available by 4:00 pm daily for practice & meetings. Join newly appointed head coach and NFL alumni James Hodgins as we return this once proud program back to the top of Bay Area football. Football knowledge is great, but we want coaches that show up and work for the kids 1st and foremost. Please send your resume to Berkeley.jacketsfb@gmail.com.

Update 3/29 Peninsula and Bay Area

MA-Conducting interviews
Terra Nova-Close to filled
Fremont (Sunnyvale) filled-First name Scott coached on the east side
Los Altos-Dave Degeronimo
Del Mar-just opened taking resumes
Salinas new HS (Rancho San Juan) taking resumes
Scotts Valley (seems like a good job) taking resumes
Gilroy-Just opened

Heard any news on the Del Mar job?

Berkeley (CA): Historic Berkeley HS, located in the East Bay Area is looking for Varsity Assistant, JV Head/assistant, Freshman Head/assistant coaches. These jobs requires previous playing and/or coaching experience. We have million dollar facilities a recently installed field, and a new 3000 sq ft state-of-the-art weight room. Be apart of creating a great environment and a championship coaching culture. We are looking for people who take coaching and mentoring young men seriously. These are off campus stipend positions; which we hope will eventually grow to part time salaried positions over time. You must be available by 4:00 pm daily for practice & meetings. Join newly appointed head coach and NFL alumni James Hodgins as we return this once proud program back to the top of Bay Area football. Football knowledge is great, but we want coaches that show up and work for the kids 1st and foremost. Please send your resume to Berkeley.jacketsfb@gmail.com.
Sad to see what the ‘Jackets have become.With their enrollment there’s no way they should be bad. In any sport. People don’t even remember how good their sports teams used to be

Reactions: nostancenochance
I heard the Berean Christian job was open? Is it still open? Anyone hear any names for it?
The Berean job is posted on NCS job posting. Been hearing they may scuttle the football program. Apparently their coach Hodgons is now the new head coach at Berkeley High School.

Don’t know the name but was coach at Crystal Springs small private school

Well I guess Mills was desperate they went to hire a coach from a school that fields ccx what amounts to a flag football team. 8 v 8 football is a totally different game than 11 v. 11

Well I guess Mills was desperate they went to hire a coach from a school that fields ccx what amounts to a flag football team. 8 v 8 football is a totally different game than 11 v. 11

I'm sure there are not a bunch of guys lining up to do that job. I actually thought Dozier did a decent job with what they had. There are very few football players in that community, and if they are any good probably go straight to parochial schools. If they even have a team in a year or two I would be surprised.

Kirk Anderson is the HC at Wood.
Good guy, good coach. I talked to him a couple of times about trying to get him over to Indy. Timing was never right but Will C Wood got a good coach.

Kirk Anderson is the HC at Wood.
Good guy, good coach. I talked to him a couple of times about trying to get him over to Indy. Timing was never right but Will C Wood got a good coach.
Thank you mistark! Do you know what kind of Offense he will run for Wood? tia!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT