ADVERTISEMENT

De La Salle vs Folsom

Was at the game with several other norcalpreps and prepgridiron posters. Was a fun game to watch. Folsom defense came to play and compeletely stuffed the Spartan offense in the first half, while Spartan defense gave up alot of yards but didn't break. DLS defense created turnovers. They didn't let Nagata or the other receiver get behind them. DLS defensive line and LBs after a slow start came out and gave the Folsom QB fits. I think Folsom game plan (the Coach) wasn't very good. It seemed that they should have ran the ball more.

In the second half, the DLS defense really stepped up and dominated field position for much of the half. The offense started having some success, but then again Folsom game plan was erradic at best in the second half. They should have run the ball more. DLS defense gave Folsoma QB a tough night. Not sure how many times he was sacked or rushed. Folsom turnovers was a big difference in the game that killed rives and opportunities. DLS defense was great all night as far as making playes when they had to and the DBs coverage was exceptional. Folsom is a very good team and if they executed well, it could have been a different game, but DLS just knows how to win and they made great adjustments at half. The controversial play was tough to see if his kew was down or if theball was coming out, but that was a huge momentum shift as was the long run called back. Folsom kept shooting themselves all night long. DLS QB and offense is going to need more time, but the will get lots better as the season progresses.

At the JV game, DLS had a freshman RB that looks like he is going to be special in a couple years. Folsom JV started a frosh QB that made lots of mistakes but looks like is going to be very good. Folsom JV quad didn't look very strong and unless Folsom doesn't play DLS again this year, the window for Folsom defating DLS may have closed for a couple years.

While the game was much lower scoring than I thought it would be, it played out in an expected way. These two teams are pretty darn close with DLS slightly better and that wins out over the course of a game.

Folsom had plenty of chances early. Whether it was their own issues or DLS forcing issues, those chances weren't converted. Fair to assume they will be converted most of the time by midseason.

Folsom's defense was a surprise and should make the SJS real nervous. They won a lot of physical battles tonight.

The DLS defense was outstanding and could end up being one of their better groups. The veer gets a lot of talk when looking at the program, but the defensive structure they have employed is really, really good. Helps to have an All-American in the middle.

Will be interesting to see how Folsom responds next week against a good Jesuit squad. Tough to come back physically the following week after playing DLS (just ask the EBAL schools) and also mentally from dropping a hyped up game like this.

Told ya.

I don't know who the team is that will end the NorCal streak. Once they get better coaching and discipline, my money would be on the only other Northern California school to win an Open Division game in Grant. They have a plethora of athletes, the size, the attitude and swagger along with the feeder program to build a real challenger. But that wont happen until they get better coaching. Sorry Folsom faithful. Grant doesn't need to go outside of Del Paso Heights to find their talent.
Cv or Pitt will break the streak!! Calling it rn

I've seen to photo. It sure looks like he had the ball. I was standing 15 yards from the play behind the endzone, literally closer than the refs. It looked like a fumble, it really did. If this was the NFL, it probably would have been a touchdown. But this is high school football, there are no play reviews, the coaches know that and the kids know that. Kid should have held onto the football really what it comes down to, how many times do you think he has been told to hold the ball till the whistle?

I finally saw the play on 2 different local news reports (the live stream cutout when it happened).

Neither of the angles were conclusive with regard to whether the ball crossed the plane before he fumbled it. You can clearly see an official in proper position to see right down the line, so I'd have to conclude the ball didn't cross since he didn't signal a score.

However, you could clearly see that his knee was down before he reached for the goal line. The official understandably couldn't focus on both acts simultaneously. In a world of replay, it's Folsom's ball 1st and goal from the half yard line. However in HS, such a bang bang play can go either way and it went the Spartans way -- as things tend to do when you have a streak like they do.

Folsom may have been shut out, but that's as close to scoring as you can get w/o doing so. Daniyel Ngata's effort can't be faulted IMO. It was just fluke bad luck.

I remember a similar play hurting Rockin against Folsom in 2015 when Evyn Holtz fumbled as he was going into the end zone. The TD and XP would have put the Thunder up 8 in a game they trailed by 7 when Folsom broke off a long 4th down run to seal it.

Those kinds of plays happen and decide games. Sucks it happened to Folsom tonight because I think that play along with Ngata's penalty determined the outcome.

Told ya.

I don't know who the team is that will end the NorCal streak. Once they get better coaching and discipline, my money would be on the only other Northern California school to win an Open Division game in Grant. They have a plethora of athletes, the size, the attitude and swagger along with the feeder program to build a real challenger. But that wont happen until they get better coaching. Sorry Folsom faithful. Grant doesn't need to go outside of Del Paso Heights to find their talent.

Grant is down rightnow they don’t their big size on the lines as usual but they do have a couple stud athletes this year. After watching dls vs Folsom tonight I think some of those old grant teams would have a good chance of beating the nor cal kings. No sjs program is beating dls period, but I think it’s gonna have to take a grant to do so. It looks like coach AL is finally taking a step back from controlling everything. Hopefully they’ll get back to being in that “ we could beat dls” convo sooner than later. CONGRATS DLS. Congrats to folsom too Bulldogs could’ve won that game. I’d love to see this match up later in the season I personally think a later match up we would see a better offensive performance from dls

Cv or Pitt will break the streak!! Calling it rn

Pitt is the other team I believe will have a chance. Why? Well, they were the last team to beat De La Salle and have been consistently good since. They have also steadily improved the program. They have similar athletes to Grant and are better coached. Where Grant holds an advantage over Pitt and CVC is the history. Grant has been the best program in Northern California after De La Salle since in the early 90s. They've produced as much NFL talent as anyone and truth is that De La Salle's greatest player ever (DJ Williams) probably should have been at Grant like his brothers Worrell and Marcellus. So those boys won't take the field intimidated.

CVC has no shot. Sorry. When their offense gets down they lose. Yeah, they suddenly have athletes who could make their offense more dynamic but Murphy refuses to use them. If you think you're going to beat De La Salle without throwing the ball and stacking 8 in the box every time with no intent of trying anything different you're in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:
Ngata knee on field. Photo by Jummyzr1

Yep. Proof.

However, the official was clearly focused on whether the ball was crossing the goal line and the subsequent fumble further distracted from being able to make a down by contact call.

As I said previously, it's just a bad luck play. It used to happen all the time in NCAA and NFL until replay was finally implemented.

It won't be the last time we see something like this happen in a big HS game. IIRC, something similar happened to Bishop Gorman against Central-Miami or some other FLA power last season or the season before.

For all grieving Folsom fans, I understand that losing sucks. And moral victory's suck almost just as much. I get that.
But I did find this interesting -- and encouraging for Folsom fans -- when scouring my database. A complete rarity.

We all are aware of DLS's unbeaten streak against NorCal foe not from Fresno (although I believe the media keeps overstating the actual numbers by a few games (288 before the season started, by my count), but I digress....).

The last time DLS scored less points (versus a NorCal opponent) than they did against Folsom last night, you have to go back to 2004 when they tied Palma 7-7. And 2004 was the year the 151 streak ended and the Green Machine lost 3 games and tied 2. So 2004 was statistically their worst team since 1978 -- which was prior to the Ladouceur/Eidson/Alumbaugh eras.

Throwing 2004 out of the picture, you have to go back to 1991 -- pre-151 and NorCal streaks -- when the Spartans beat Ygnacio Valley 13-9 and 1989 when they lost to El Cerrito 14-13.

The 14 points surrendered by Folsom matches what San Leandro and Serra both yielded in 2005 and 2009 respectively.

All told, DLS has scored 14 or less against NorCal opponents only 20x since Ladouceur's 1st game in 1979. That's out of 440 games played or 4.54% of the time.

When factoring in match ups against the Central Section, SoCal and Out-of-State, then the number only climbs to 28. Out of 497 games played or 5.63% of the time.

In summary, what we witnessed last night was extremely rare. Almost as rare as a team scoring 30 or more points against DLS. That's only happened 20x out of 497 total games played or 4.02% of the time.

As David Fizdale famously said, "Take That For Data". :p

Oh, and one more thing to add.

Since 1979:
When DLS surrenders 30 or more, they are 9-11 (.450).
When DLS scores 14 or less, they are 11-15-2 (.429).

Statistically speaking, Folsom had better odds of winning that game by only yielding 14 points than if they had actually scored 30+.
Quite interesting.

Since 1979:
When Folsom surrenders 14 or less, they are 153-18-4 (.886)

And before anybody sarcastically asks what their record is when they score ZERO ... it's 0-32-1. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks TR. Great info as always. Excluding the TO's in the first half and without know either team Folsom looked to have the edge. Football is such a game of adjustments though. After half DLS made enough plays to keep the streak going. Great effort by both teams. Amazing D by Folsom. Folsom needs to get back to work because Jesuit is no joke. I will definitely be over that game. Could Folsom be 0-2?

Turnovers will kill ya. Gotta credit DLS for keeping the pressure up and capitalizing.

Great hard nosed game
Ha, Ha playsomeball good post - BTW what was YOUR game prediction of score?
Ha, Ha playsomeball good post - BTW what was YOUR game prediction of score?

I never predicted an exact score. I did predict a running clock by 4th qtr. I was wrong about that, but right about the DLS win. Great job by DLS. They held on and came out with the W. I am an Oakdale fan, but looking forward to the CC/DLS game. CC just beat Clovis West last night 21-0. I have a good friend that is a CC alumni. He was at that game last night. He said this is one of CC's better teams in years. Oakdale and CC are in the same league and have become a one of our biggest rivals, so I am looking forward to seeing what they got vs DLS.. Congrats on the win.

I will say the game after several months of "chatter" was a big disappointment. As a "neutral" fan the predicts of both teams didn't materialize except maybe DLS's D. The game was slow and then Folsom going on it on 4th & 6 from their own 40 - well, guess I'm old school but, IMO that was the beginning of the end, Really in a close game how do your coaches decide to bet it all when you're holding 16 at the Black Jack Table?

Going for it on 4th and whatever is what Folsom does. It works when they play their normal schedule of teams that they are well above, but not against teams that are at their level. Maybe Richardson will learn his lesson now that he has actually played a team that is at his team's level.

Was at the game with several other norcalpreps and prepgridiron posters. Was a fun game to watch. Folsom defense came to play and compeletely stuffed the Spartan offense in the first half, while Spartan defense gave up alot of yards but didn't break. DLS defense created turnovers. They didn't let Nagata or the other receiver get behind them. DLS defensive line and LBs after a slow start came out and gave the Folsom QB fits. I think Folsom game plan (the Coach) wasn't very good. It seemed that they should have ran the ball more.

In the second half, the DLS defense really stepped up and dominated field position for much of the half. The offense started having some success, but then again Folsom game plan was erradic at best in the second half. They should have run the ball more. DLS defense gave Folsoma QB a tough night. Not sure how many times he was sacked or rushed. Folsom turnovers was a big difference in the game that killed rives and opportunities. DLS defense was great all night as far as making playes when they had to and the DBs coverage was exceptional. Folsom is a very good team and if they executed well, it could have been a different game, but DLS just knows how to win and they made great adjustments at half. The controversial play was tough to see if his kew was down or if theball was coming out, but that was a huge momentum shift as was the long run called back. Folsom kept shooting themselves all night long. DLS QB and offense is going to need more time, but the will get lots better as the season progresses.

At the JV game, DLS had a freshman RB that looks like he is going to be special in a couple years. Folsom JV started a frosh QB that made lots of mistakes but looks like is going to be very good. Folsom JV quad didn't look very strong and unless Folsom doesn't play DLS again this year, the window for Folsom defating DLS may have closed for a couple years.

Folsom's JV team (the freshman last year) lost nearly every game they played. They are not good. I expected they would suddenly have talent but maybe they didn't reload with new kids coming to the program. The freshman quarterback, if it's the same one I remember from two years back, is big, physical but has a so-so arm.

Thanks for the update on the JV.

For all grieving Folsom fans, I understand that losing sucks. And moral victory's suck almost just as much. I get that.
But I did find this interesting -- and encouraging for Folsom fans -- when scouring my database. A complete rarity.

We all are aware of DLS's unbeaten streak against NorCal foe not from Fresno (although I believe the media keeps overstating the actual numbers by a few games (288 before the season started, by my count), but I digress....).

The last time DLS scored less points (versus a NorCal opponent) than they did against Folsom last night, you have to go back to 2004 when they tied Palma 7-7. And 2004 was the year the 151 streak ended and the Green Machine lost 3 games and tied 2. So 2004 was statistically their worst team since 1978 -- which was prior to the Ladouceur/Eidson/Alumbaugh eras.

Throwing 2004 out of the picture, you have to go back to 1991 -- pre-151 and NorCal streaks -- when the Spartans beat Ygnacio Valley 13-9 and 1989 when they lost to El Cerrito 14-13.

The 14 points surrendered by Folsom matches what San Leandro and Serra both yielded in 2005 and 2009 respectively.

All told, DLS has scored 14 or less against NorCal opponents only 20x since Ladouceur's 1st game in 1979. That's out of 440 games played or 4.54% of the time.

When factoring in match ups against the Central Section, SoCal and Out-of-State, then the number only climbs to 28. Out of 497 games played or 5.63% of the time.

In summary, what we witnessed last night was extremely rare. Almost as rare as a team scoring 30 or more points against DLS. That's only happened 20x out of 497 total games played or 4.02% of the time.

As David Fizdale famously said, "Take That For Data". :p

Primo that is some impressive, quickie research and in the middle of the night no less !! 2 questions:
1) Which power drink do you swear by at that hour coffee, Monster or Rock Star?
2) How/where can I subscribe to your prep football newsletter?

That is some serious info mining bet you could find how many pieces of chewing gum Aliotti destroyed last night while pacing the sidelines.....

All I can say is ha ha ha ha hah ah to G61,L68,L64,The Folsombulldog, cashisking and all his other nonsense.....DLS,DLS,DSL,DLS,DLS,,,,got it yet??? Now BOOK IT
I am not sure why you are even talking trash. This game spells more bad news for you than anyone.

1. Folsom outgained DLS in total yardage. Who knew!?
2. Folsom allowed less yards on D DLS did. Who knew!?
3. Folsom gave up 14 points to one of the best teams in the nation after turning the ball over FIVE times. Who knew!?

Based on these facts, the SFL, to include YOUR team is on Animal House double secret probation notice. This includes the rest of the SJS. This means your team, along with the others, have a running clock beating awaiting them. It will be ugly.

Wait until the other SFL teams and the entire SJS see the defense we all saw tonight.

I wouldn't be celebrating like the troll you are. I'd be scared. Very scared.............

The time is coming. Soon.

Pitt is the other team I believe will have a chance. Why? Well, they were the last team to beat De La Salle and have been consistently good since. They have also steadily improved the program. They have similar athletes to Grant and are better coached. Where Grant holds an advantage over Pitt and CVC is the history. Grant has been the best program in Northern California after De La Salle since in the early 90s. They've produced as much NFL talent as anyone and truth is that De La Salle's greatest player ever (DJ Williams) probably should have been at Grant like his brothers Worrell and Marcellus. So those boys won't take the field intimidated.

CVC has no shot. Sorry. When their offense gets down they lose. Yeah, they suddenly have athletes who could make their offense more dynamic but Murphy refuses to use them. If you think you're going to beat De La Salle without throwing the ball and stacking 8 in the box every time with no intent of trying anything different you're in for a rude awakening.

St. Francis won't be a walk in the park.

I did predict a running clock by 4th qtr.
Running clock by the 4th quarter eh? Wow, you were spot on! And dont try and puff your chest like you predicted it alllllllll along. You were just as nervous at halftime as everyone else on here. And you were just as impressed with Folsom as everyone else.

Mater Dei and Bishop Gorman couldnt even hold DLS to 14 points.

The rest of the SJS got a real eye opener last night.

I am damm happy.

Going for it on 4th and whatever is what Folsom does. It works when they play their normal schedule of teams
The normal schedule of teams includes your team. What does that say? Folsom punted regularly last night and went for it when they should have. You only get DLS this one time. You have to take chances. If it wasn't for a drop on 4th down, nobody would be saying a thing.

If you're going to push your agenda because you are tired of getting blown out by Folsom at least get the information correct.

If I was you, I'd be mortified by what I say last night. That train is coming for you very soon. enjoy.

Great game last night BTW. DLS was able to capitalize on Folsom mistakes and not make too many mistakes on theyre end. Hard fought win.

I am not sure why you are even talking trash. This game spells more bad news for you than anyone.

1. Folsom outgained DLS in total yardage. Who knew!?
2. Folsom allowed less yards on D DLS did. Who knew!?
3. Folsom gave up 14 points to one of the best teams in the nation after turning the ball over FIVE times. Who knew!?

Based on these facts, the SFL, to include YOUR team is on Animal House double secret probation notice. This includes the rest of the SJS. This means your team, along with the others, have a running clock beating awaiting them. It will be ugly.

Wait until the other SFL teams and the entire SJS see the defense we all saw tonight.

I wouldn't be celebrating like the troll you are. I'd be scared. Very scared.............

The time is coming. Soon.

Maybe you should go get the hangover morning special today....5 Folsom turnovers for under a buck!!!

BOOK IT!!!

... Folsom punted regularly last night and went for it when they should have. You only get DLS this one time. You have to take chances...

Disagree

4th and 6 on your own 40, early 3rd Quarter, only down 7 is NOT “when they should have”. Last night was different than past years (when Folsom’s D was not reliable and going for it on 4th may have made more sense). DLS had just scored once all night, on a short field, why even risk giving them another short field? It was a panicked decision in my books, especially the way their D was playing.

Folsom could have won that game, but me thinks they were outcoached.

I know some of you are pissed about the bad call. And it was a bad call. But in the end it wouldn’t have mattered. They may of scored but they would of still lost 14-6 or 7. In the end Folsom’s offense didn’t play well enough to win. I say DLS defense had a lot to do with that. I felt Folsom’s defense was way better than I expected. Earlier on I said a lot of things about Folsom being over ranked. I can honestly say I no longer feel that way. You can bash the QB or the coaching staff but in the end they put up a hell of a fight last night. Folsom is legit. And will win out the rest of the way.

Great defensive game!
My grades,,,

Dls defense A (a complete team effort with good tackling, good qb pressure, and great secondary play)
Folsom defense A (outstanding line play, finished plays with bruising hits, good discipline)

Dls offense C- (pretty much stuffed all night, both dls rb's had to play lights out defense in order to shut out an elite folsom offense. Dls offensive production will definitely increase when numbers 11 and 24 are allowed to focus more on the offensive side of the ball, did not consistently finish plays with physicality)

Folsom offense C+ (they moved the ball well, both on the ground and in the air against a great defense. Some big plays here and there but too many mental errors in the red zone, limited play book and didnt utilize the entire field)

Folsom special teams F (no punter, having ngata kick punts out of shotgun is an accident waiting to happen, gave dls good field position all night)

Dls special teams B (with the exception of a missed field goal they played consistent and the punter did a great job flipping the field when there offense failed to kove the ball)

Dls Coaching B (great defensive adjustments mixed with man and zone looks, good play calls when they gambled on o and d, poor offensive adjustments and limited play calling, lot of penalties)

Folsom coaching B- (great defensive scheme and good in game adjustments on d, team was disciplined and physical, balanced run/pass attack, conservative offensive playbook, poor special teams).

Overall this was a good game with both teams leaving everything on the field. Great way to kick off the season. Both teams were locked in, physical, and played with a lot of discipline. Folsom d got stops when they needed throughout the game and dls defense got turnovers when they needed. The only difference to me is folsom wasnt that aggressive on offense as ive seen in the past and Dls #14 played lights out on ngata. He made plays all night. Take away the safety help and ngata would be too much for him one on one. Ngata didnt score or make a whole lot of amazing plays, but if im him im happy. He didnt get a lot of help from the qb and he absolutely man handled #14 in the run game all night with excellent blocking(great skill to have at the next level-equals team player). Im suprised as good as coach Richardson is that he didnt run the number one offensive play to beat cover two,,, all go's with the inside recievers running up the seam. Forces the safetys to play fair and limits the double team on the outside. I was smh all game waiting for this adjustment. When they finally made the adjustment they moved ngata to the slot reciever to try it, which was a mute point because he was being doubled all nite. The dls qb is young and had happy feet all nite. This will go away with more experience. Until then their offense will struggle a lil bit but it wont matter that defense will carry the team until they are clicking on all cylinders. Again great game and both teams will be tough to beat moving forward.

Heard one of the DLS coaches after the game say, “#14 Wallace deserves a scholarship to Clemson.” Indeed, Wallace totally shutdown #10 Joe Ngata (and #14 Badger) whenever he was lined up with either one of them. DLS sophomore QB #20 Hale deserves some credit, too. Those strikes over the middle were huge. DLS offense struggled early. Credit Folsom defense which flooded the box. But, it’s DLS defense that outshined Folsom’s offense, which had their chances (just couldn’t punch it in when they had their chances - too many turnovers). Again, credit DLS for those TO’s, especially that Wallace kid. The streak continues ... unless Pittsburg can repeat what it did 25 years ago. Stay tuned.
Yes, Wallace was spectacular against Ngata on defense. Totally underrated player. He controlled Folsom best offensive player, with a little over the top safety help on two long passes to Ngata, both interceptions.

Thanks TR. Great info as always. Excluding the TO's in the first half and without know either team Folsom looked to have the edge. Football is such a game of adjustments though. After half DLS made enough plays to keep the streak going. Great effort by both teams. Amazing D by Folsom. Folsom needs to get back to work because Jesuit is no joke. I will definitely be over that game. Could Folsom be 0-2?

Larry they will beat Jesuit by at least 3 tds next week. I love some of Jesuit players but best believe Kris will try and put 60

Reactions: cashisking18
Like to thank the posters for info on where to watch the game online. As we know, it was sketchy in the first half. Missing some key plays was frustrating. At half, came here and some kind soul said youtube has the feed. Awesome. Terrific (duh) HS game. What a pleasure to watch a defensive struggle in this day and age. Was it possible there wasn't one pass interference the whole game? Thanks again all for telling me where I could watch.

4th and 6 on your own 40, early 3rd Quarter, only down 7 is NOT “when they should have”. Last night was different than past years (when Folsom’s D was not reliable and going for it on 4th may have made more sense).
You make a good point. Honestly, I was a but iffy on the call, but it is what it is. This is Folsom, love em or what em. This is what they do.

I also agree they could have won. But, could of, would of, should of, doesn't get you wins against NorCals finest. DLSs defense was stellar and they deserved to win.

I am extremely proud of my Bulldogs and thought they changed A LOT of minds last night from the toughness they displayed on the field. Folsom has largely known as a finesse team...last night they proved they could play in the trenches.

The bad news for everyone else and Jesuit next week- They all have to square up against that Folsom defense and an offense that will be looking for blood after being shut out.

@14U2ALLNV nothing but love! You guys proved it on the field and deserved the win. It was a great game to be part of. I said I would eat crow if we lost, and I am! Book it!

If some posters are going to give grades to both teams, you would have to give the DLS defense an A+ and Folsom a B+, not the A grades given to both. The DLS defense forced turnovers, and held an offsense that scored 770 points last year (and returned most starters) to 0 points. The Folsom defense faced just an okay offense.

No way they can get the same grade.

If some posters are going to give grades to both teams, you would have to give the DLS defense an A+ and Folsom a B+, not the A grades given to both. The DLS defense forced turnovers, and held an offsense that scored 770 points last year (and returned most starters) to 0 points. The Folsom defense faced just an okay offense.

No way they can get the same grade.
Folsom D gets an A no matter how you spin it. Holding a DLS offense that put 40 plus on them twice to 14 points is an A paper.

True, but then a new grade is needed for DLS, since their defense is quite a bit superior to Folsoms. Remember too that the previous two games DLS and Folsom player were at the end of the year, when the DLS offensive clicks. I doubt if these two teams played in say 8 weeks that Folsom could hold DLS to 14 points.

Folsom offense C+ (they moved the ball well, both on the ground and in the air against a great defense. Some big plays here and there but too many mental errors in the red zone, limited play book and didnt utilize the entire field)

For reference, JT Daniels, as a junior, went 20-30 for 233 yards against DLS with 3 TDs and NO INTs. He ran for two more TDs in that gamne. MD added 130 yards rushing. MD put up 52 points on DLS. You'd have to have given the MD offense an A for that effort. Great leader on offense that knew how to roll against elite competition.

A C+ is a passing grade. When you score no points, you failed. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorCalHSFan
Folsom D gets an A no matter how you spin it. Holding a DLS offense that put 40 plus on them twice to 14 points is an A paper.
Weren't you the one who said those games played so many years ago have NOTHING to do with this game...Now you want to use it as an excuse....cop out dude, got out played and out coached by a better program....Now back to D1 bowl where you belong!! BOOK THAT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT