ADVERTISEMENT

DLS-Gorman

At that time everyone that played pick'em had your Folsom Bulldogs winning except for some nut name Dons_Dad or Cathedral_Dad. Anyway it's one of those names. So to be totally honest with you, no that team wasn't good enough if Folsom was looking to shock the world. At that time like I said in my previous post, playing a Cen-10 or MV instead of Cathedral would have been a high risk game for Folsom. But yes, that was a solid win and Folsom did it leaving no doubt they were the dominate team. That said, that schedule was about 3 years ago. No way you can tell me Folsom couldn't have schedule a SoCal power within that time frame like SacHigh did last year.
At that time everyone that played pick'em had your Folsom Bulldogs winning except for some nut name Dons_Dad or Cathedral_Dad
So it's only a "good schedule" game if they aren't favored to win? They are ranked 12th in the state and 50 something nationally. That means there is literally 11 teams in the state that they WOULDN'T be favored to win, out of the thousand or so high school teams.

LOL, get the math IndianMixon?

We played St Marys last year and the year before in the playoffs.

Pitt would get waxed. They can't defend the basic slant just like your boys at Wack High. When the game was out of hand, the fans started fighting each other in the stands and got pepper sprayed by Sac Pd. Check out the video online. It is hilarious.

When was the game ever out of hand? Last time I checked y'all were trailing the whole game..and scored a scrub td just for Folsom sake lol

No way you can tell me Folsom couldn't have schedule a SoCal power within that time frame like SacHigh did last year.
In 2014, nobody was beating us, except maybe DLS, and that is even debatable. Anyone from SoCal would have been beaten. All other years, yes.

We played St Marys last year and the year before in the playoffs.

Pitt would get waxed. They can't defend the basic slant just like your boys at Wack High. When the game was out of hand, the fans started fighting each other in the stands and got pepper sprayed by Sac Pd. Check out the video online. It is hilarious.

You're pretty confirming the Folsom theory just wait til play in the post season no need to risk anything week 0

When was the game ever out of hand? Last time I checked y'all were trailing the whole game..and scored a scrub td just for Folsom sake lol
YOU said Sac High would win. Now you are back tracking. Face it, too many athletes on the foothill side. You got beat.

You're pretty confirming the Folsom theory just wait til play in the post season no need to risk anything week 0
How many teams in the state are a risk? Maybe 5-10? LOL. Not exactly many teams to try to match up with on week 0. Most schedules are full 3 years out homie.

In 2014, nobody was beating us, except maybe DLS, and that is even debatable. Anyone from SoCal would have been beaten. All other years, yes.

Only teams that debate that are Folsom fans after 2012-13 everybody found out what level Folsom is on good state team but not a top 5 team...it's funny the year yall didn't get to face them is the year Folsom believe they finally would've scored more than 2 tds... be happy your rule saved you and got you a dls pass

Only teams that debate that are Folsom fans after 2012-13 everybody found out what level Folsom is on good state team but not a top 5 team...it's funny the year yall didn't get to face them is the year Folsom believe they finally would've scored more than 2 tds... be happy your rule saved you and got you a dls pass

Hey Future- Check this 52-21 THUMPING of GRANT in 2014. Your corners got BURNED every series. Literally LIT UP!!! Too many athletes like I said!!!

Game woild have been 52-7 if there wasn't too garbage time TDs scored at the end lol

How many teams in the state are a risk? Maybe 5-10? LOL. Not exactly many teams to try to match up with on week 0. Most schedules are full 3 years out homie.

Not all high school schedules are booked 3 years in advance but it sounds good...and if you do in fact believe that then 3 years ago sac high did what exactly to make Folsom schedule them? Besides being interested in their players

Not all high school schedules are booked 3 years in advance but it sounds good...and if you do in fact believe that then 3 years ago sac high did what exactly to make Folsom schedule them? Besides being interested in their players
LOL all the "elite" ones are. Even IndianMixon can confirm this lol

No Folsom corners got beat every pass play grant called..you'll see maybe 1 fade route ran by Folsom...notice all the successful plays for grant were all passes
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2 of those pass TDS were in garbage time when we were up 40, with the second string in!

Grant corners got 52 dropped on em by elite athletes! 9 D1 scholarships on that team!

Schedule Pitt or are they too similar to sac high...he'll play st Mary's of Stockton
I would disagree with this future. These teams are low risk. It's time for Folsom to step out the box and step into the LA arena. Let them catch a St. Mary's in the playoffs and Pitt in a preseason match-up in 2020 allowing Sac to knuckle up with them a few more times. This will also allow them time to remove Oakdale and Idaho from their schedule so they can face a SoCal power. It's been time for this.

I would disagree with this future. These teams are low risk. It's time for Folsom to step out the box and step into the LA arena. Let them catch a St. Mary's in the playoffs and Pitt in a preseason match-up in 2020 allowing Sac to knuckle up with them a few more times. This will also allow them time to remove Oakdale and Idaho from their schedule so they can face a SoCal power. It's been time for this.
I want Mission Viejo. And I believe we would beat them. I hope it happens. Possibly this year if you get my drift.

St Mary's blew Folsom out last year they are an elite nor cal program who's already schedule dls, bosco and now plays mater dei

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2 of those pass TDS were in garbage time when we were up 40, with the second string in!

Grant corners got 52 dropped on em by elite athletes! 9 D1 scholarships on that team!

Garbage time better check jersey numbers those were your starters...lol but keep in mind that's the best team y'all will ever put on the turf While that's a grant team that they'll have whenever they get a qb

Garbage time better check jersey numbers those were your starters...lol but keep in mind that's the best team y'all will ever put on the turf While that's a grant team that they'll have whenever they get a qb
Your team got embarrassed. We had better athletes.

St Mary's blew Folsom out last year they are an elite nor cal program who's already schedule dls, bosco and now plays mater dei
LOL our team wasn't even that good last year. We were lucky to even be there and still beat most teams in the section handily. That's how we roll.

True St. Mary's is an elite NorCal program but those two programs will run into each other enough in the playoffs. Rather it be in the semi's or the finals.

True St. Mary's is an elite NorCal program but those two programs will run into each other enough in the playoffs. Rather it be in the semi's or the finals.
Agreed. We are talking about scheduling outside of the section, preferably MV or CC

LOL our team wasn't even that good last year. We were lucky to even be there and still beat most teams in the section handily. That's how we roll.

Maybe because yall didn't know what y'all were gonna have on the field because you didn't know what players were because they were from other programs...bottom line is if you wanna get to state you have to go through grant first

Maybe because yall didn't know what y'all were gonna have on the field because you didn't know what players were because they were from other programs...bottom line is if you wanna get to state you have to go through grant first
LMFAO! Grant hasn't been a contender since my kids were in diapers. They are a second rate Sac High now lol. Lost to mediocre Rocklin who is like a 5th place SFL team lolllllll

I agree. That would be a solid match up for the State.
No it wouldn't this is Folsom remember the program that's compared to dls now...if your the 2nd best team up north play the loser of the south d1 section championship..I mean grant did schedule poly..

LMFAO! Grant hasn't been a contender since my kids were in diapers. They are a second rate Sac High now lol. Lost to mediocre Rocklin who is like a 5th place SFL team lolllllll

Only to Folsom is sac high even looked as a football school lol it's sad when sac high is a good win lol grant picked on metro teams long enough it's why they didn't want grant to play in that league

Only to Folsom is sac high even looked as a football school lol it's sad when sac high is a good win lol grant picked on metro teams long enough it's why they didn't want grant to play in that league
Lol Grant just lost to a mediocre SFL Rocklin team!? How are they going to do anything in the SFL if they can't beat a middle to low end team in that league!? They may leave the league with their tail between their legs back to da heights!

Last edited:
Reactions: future10
No it wouldn't this is Folsom remember the program that's compared to dls now...if your the 2nd best team up north play the loser of the south d1 section championship..I mean grant did schedule poly..
Hey future we have to start somewhere bruh. I agree, it would be great to see Folsom go against Cen-10. However, we all know that would be the worst D1 mismatch since that 2014 63-0 DLS massacre over Jesuit.

Hey future we have to start somewhere bruh. I agree, it would be great to see Folsom go against Cen-10. However, we all know that would be the worst D1 mismatch since that 2014 63-0 DLS massacre over Jesuit.

Maybe as bad as this? Socal's D1s finest. You probably got cut from this JV team lol

No debate on 2014. That would have been three years in a row that DLS thumped Folsom.
Folsom wins that game, that year, 42-21.

Folsom had too many guns. D1s all over the field.

DLS had another pop warner QB. They would have faded against the spread like they did against Gorman. We were that good that year. Two players from that team will play on Sundays, possibly 3.

DLSs best running back that year Custer, got a great offer that he accepted from EWU. Solid. Our players are at Washington, Arizona, Alabama, Cincinnati, etc.... HUGE difference. I don't think DLSs other RB Hernandez even went anywhere. High school is cool and all but the ultimate goal is going to a D1 college for free.

Last edited:
Lol Grant just to a mediocre SFL Rocklin team!? How are they going to do anything in the SFL if they can't beat a middle to low end team in that league!? They may leave the league with their tail between their legs back to da heights!

But we are about 20-0 vs sac high makes you think if Folsom would even dominate the metro league lol

I want Mission Viejo. And I believe we would beat them. I hope it happens. Possibly this year if you get my drift.
This is pretty much an impossible scenario.First Folsom would have to be the NorCal Open representative which is highly unlikely and second MV would have to beat Centennial,SJB and MD in the playoffs which is even more unlikely.If Folsom wants help scheduling future opponents have your coach or AD become a member at Prepgridiron logistics.
This site has school members from all over the country and its sole purpose is to connect teams for future games

This is pretty much an impossible scenario.First Folsom would have to be the NorCal Open representative which is highly unlikely and second MV would have to beat Centennial,SJB and MD in the playoffs which is even more unlikely.If Folsom wants help scheduling future opponents have your coach or AD become a member at Prepgridiron logistics.
This site has school members from all over the country and its sole purpose is to connect teams for future games
MV played in the D1 final against Bellarmine 2 years ago. How is this impossible?

They don't want to play those teams lol that's problem they found a team in Idaho to play in sure they don't need that site they don't even want to compete for a open title what makes you think they wanna play a team that can beat dls after they suffered 2 back to back 30 point loses to dls...they don't want no part of a wide open offense...folsom leaves starters in to pad stats those teams will just blownypi out on accident

Reactions: JoeMixon
They don't want to play those teams lol that's problem they found a team in Idaho to play in sure they don't need that site they don't even want to compete for a open title what makes you think they wanna play a team that can beat dls after they suffered 2 back to back 30 point loses to dls...they don't want no part of a wide open offense...folsom leaves starters in to pad stats those teams will just blownypi out on accident
I'd worry more about your fans fighting each other and getting pepper sprayed in the stands more than Folsom. We win games without getting pepper sprayed! lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT