ADVERTISEMENT

DLS-Gorman

I'd rather play them in a non league game. If we beat them in the final everyone would make am excuse that we should have played them week 0 lol

It sounds good to you huh? You really think it's Folsom against the world lol maybe we get tired of you just you that paint Folsom as this elite program...elite programs play other elite programs you don't see other elite programs schedule regular teams then wait to maybe face a good team if you make it to the state game...with the Folsom rule the d1 rep is guaranteed not to play so cal top 5 programs...it's simple you as a fan don't have an explanation for folsoms lack of scheduling or scheduling up to your imagination of what Folsom is...

Reactions: JoeMixon
.elite programs play other elite programs you don't see other elite programs schedule regular teams then wait to maybe face a good team if you make it to the state game....

Not even sure why u feed the Folsom troll . The same sac high team that beat folsom last year and played a close game with them this year lost 35 - 7 JSerra Catholic who finished 5 - 6 with a 59 - 7 loss to Mater Dei and a 47 - 19 loss to St. Johns Bosco Last Year .

It sounds good to you huh? You really think it's Folsom against the world lol maybe we get tired of you just you that paint Folsom as this elite program...elite programs play other elite programs you don't see other elite programs schedule regular teams then wait to maybe face a good team if you make it to the state game...with the Folsom rule the d1 rep is guaranteed not to play so cal top 5 programs...it's simple you as a fan don't have an explanation for folsoms lack of scheduling or scheduling up to your imagination of what Folsom is...
Got rings?

Not even sure why u feed the Folsom troll . The same sac high team that beat folsom last year and played a close game with them this year lost 35 - 7 JSerra Catholic who finished 5 - 6 with a 59 - 7 loss to Mater Dei and a 47 - 19 loss to St. Johns Bosco Last Year .
Why so mean coach?

It's fun to hit folsom fans with facts. They want to be taken serious like dls so bad that they have to leave starters in to inflate scores...their pride took a hit when they played dls twice and was embarrassed. So they went out and grabbed all these players around Sac to make sure they'll keep Folsom on top. When sac high is the game you have to gear up for something's wrong

Reactions: coachlittle
It's fun to hit folsom fans with facts. They want to be taken serious like dls so bad that they have to leave starters in to inflate scores...their pride took a hit when they played dls twice and was embarrassed. So they went out and grabbed all these players around Sac to make sure they'll keep Folsom on top. When sac high is the game you have to gear up for something's wrong
Lol mane one player from Sac.

Until s

Agree. Folsom would lose to all but one Trinity League team right now. Even Servite would beat them. Southern Section Division 1 is the top section in the nation.

Until s

Agree. Folsom would lose to all but one Trinity League team right now. Even Servite would beat them. Southern Section Division 1 is the top section in the nation.
He just want Folsom to her national attention without having to do it in the field they won't schedule sac high again lol

Now the Folsom bulldog is calling out Corona Centennial on the So Cal message board. LOL.
If they wanted to play them their ad would've been played the game Pitt played them I'm pretty sure so cal teams are more willing to schedule nor cal teams just to see what comp dls really have

If they wanted to play them their ad would've been played the game Pitt played them I'm pretty sure so cal teams are more willing to schedule nor cal teams just to see what comp dls really have
Pitt sucks. We would roll them

On another note- why are you guys so mean!? lol

Last edited:
Setting up a game. Like you all wanted correct?

You make a fool of yourself telling Corona Centennial to "sack up"... as if they are the ones who need Folsom. Centennial has played IMG Academy , the #1 team in the nation the last two years, has played Gorman, and the top teams from Utah and AZ, etc. They don't need to "sack up".

You make a fool of yourself telling Corona Centennial to "sack up"... as if they are the ones who need Folsom. Centennial has played IMG Academy , the #1 team in the nation the last two years, has played Gorman, and the top teams from Utah and AZ, etc. They don't need to "sack up".
You seem a little too concerned. This is the game everyone has wanted. Don't be a weirdo.

We don't actually need them. They don't need us. But everyone needs good football.

No debate on 2014. That would have been three years in a row that DLS thumped Folsom.

Agree with much of what you guys have been going on about except for the 2014 team. It's easy and convenient to assert they would have been overwhelmed as they were in '12 and '13. But it's also easy and apparent to see, IMO, that the '14 team was much different.

The '12 and '13 teams got overwhelmed on the lines (as most DLS opponents do), but the '14 team was the one team Folsom has fielded that would have held up in that regard, anchored by Jonah Williams and a SR. version of Cody Creason.

While I can't say Folsom would have beaten DLS that year, I don't believe it's a stretch to believe they could have. Furthermore, I think it's pretty logical to conclude it likely would have been a much, much closer game at the very least. I would have liked Folsom's chances in that hypothetical game 10x more than their '12, '13, '15, '16 teams or the current team.

I'll close with this: Pittsburg was 0-4 against DLS before finally getting that infamous win in 1991. In fact, they had lost to DLS earlier that very same season. Also got blown out the previous two seasons in '89 and '90, just like Folsom. So they didn't have the team to compete with the Spartans --- until they did.

I don't buy into daisy chaining games much, as every team matches up different and teams often play at different levels at different times of the season. However, that doesn't mean your point is wrong. That's precisely why many of us would like to see Folsom schedule some PAC-5 programs. Trinity League would be the most attractive option.

As for feeding any of the resident Folsom trolls, totally agree with you there too. Playing that game has no upside. Not sure why anybody wants to deal with someone that's not really serious and is only here to play kid's games and provoke. Once someone proves to me they aren't serious, I take advantage of the filtering feature @Streak One has so graciously bestowed upon us. Though it does make @future10, @RedZone90 and @JoeMixon (all good posters) appear as if they are arguing among themselves :) But it's fairly easy to deduce whom they are likely toying around with. I just don't have the desire to skim through the utter non-sense on the other end of it.

Last edited:
Ok Chris...everyone's a weirdo but you. Got it.. You were so concerned you had to call out Centennial. LOL. I guess Folsom's soft schedule finally got to you. At least it finally sunk in. LOL
You're so concerned, you keep posting about Folsom. A team not even in your section. Threatened much? Or just bored?

Time to move on. Enjoy the wins this year. I love em!

Nah...G61 was a Folsom wack job.....real big mouth....doesn't know when to close it....allott like TheFolsomBulldog...

Reactions: aztecpadre
Folsom Bulldog and G61 are one in the same. Still think Folsom 2014 would have beaten DLS. That's a bet I would have put $5,000 on DLS.

Back to dLS Gorman, the title of this thread. Alumbaugh is quoted (roughly) by BANGs Sabedra in Monday's recap:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/18/high-school-football-what-did-de-la-salles-loss-mean/

It's getting a tad tiresome to hear the Winton coaches whine about "how poorly we played." Even doing so in significant wins. Some day, maybe, we'll read, "They were superior than us. We played our hardest, our best and still got our tails handed to us. Congrats to them and their coaches. Mucho admiration!"

But instead, 'we should've beat them but we beat ourselves.' Maybe read past hubris in Miriam Webster on to humility.

Agree with much of what you guys have been going on about except for the 2014 team. It's easy and convenient to assert they would have been overwhelmed as they were in '12 and '13. But it's also easy and apparent to see, IMO, that the '14 team was much different.

The '12 and '13 teams got overwhelmed on the lines (as most DLS opponents do), but the '14 team was the one team Folsom has fielded that would have held up in that regard, anchored by Jonah Williams and a SR. version of Cody Creason.

While I can't say Folsom would have beaten DLS that year, I don't believe it's a stretch to believe they could have. Furthermore, I think it's pretty logical to conclude it likely would have been a much, much closer game at the very least. I would have liked Folsom's chances in that hypothetical game 10x more than their '12, '13, '15, '16 teams or the current team.

I'll close with this: Pittsburg was 0-4 against DLS before finally getting that infamous win in 1991. In fact, they had lost to DLS earlier that very same season. Also got blown out the previous two seasons in '89 and '90, just like Folsom. So they didn't have the team to compete with the Spartans --- until they did.
Hey TR, for the most part I totally agree with your take on the 2014 Folsom team. That said, I totally disagree that they would have done better then the '12 and '13 teams. Reason why? Coaching. Bad coaching has hurt Folsom more then anything else when it comes to the matchup against DLS. I vividly remember the 2012 game and I swear if Richardson had punted the ball they may have pulled off the upset. He will never beat a DLS program until he gets that stupid philosophy out of his head. That gimmick is not meant to be used every time you're forced to punt. Anyway, I agree that the 2014 Folsom team had the talent to beat DLS but the coach is a whole another story.

Reactions: bella123
Hey TR, for the most part I totally agree with your take on the 2014 Folsom team. That said, I totally disagree that they would have done better then the '12 and '13 teams. Reason why? Coaching. Bad coaching has hurt Folsom more then anything else when it comes to the matchup against DLS. I vividly remember the 2012 game and I swear if Richardson had punted the ball they may have pulled off the upset. He will never beat a DLS program until he gets that stupid philosophy out of his head. That gimmick is not meant to be used every time you're forced to punt. Anyway, I agree that the 2014 Folsom team had the talent to beat DLS but the coach is a whole another story.
This tells me you haven't watched them much. They aren't the Ugly Eagles. They do punt. They do not punt much, but they do punt.

But they do have the attitude that "you can't stop me." So, they generally do not punt against teams they feel they can move the ball on. Ask teams like St. Marys or Bellarmine. We have punted many times.

And our coaching is one of the best in the entire state. You don't win two state titles with bad coaching. Bad coaching beats bad teams and loses to good teams. The 2014 team was one of the most loaded in CA history. Period. We were all robbed of a dream match up with either DLS or CC. I think either game would have been pretty damn good.

I would disagree with this future. These teams are low risk. It's time for Folsom to step out the box and step into the LA arena. Let them catch a St. Mary's in the playoffs and Pitt in a preseason match-up in 2020 allowing Sac to knuckle up with them a few more times. This will also allow them time to remove Oakdale and Idaho from their schedule so they can face a SoCal power. It's been time for this.

Oakdale and Folsom only had a 1 year deal

Reactions: JoeMixon
Oakdale and Folsom only had a 1 year deal
And most loved this schedule until Folsom won. Then it was "you need to schedule better teams!"

Oakdale was a good team to me. Especially at the Corral. Funny since most people on this board were rootin for them to win.

And most loved this schedule until Folsom won. Then it was "you need to schedule better teams!"

Oakdale was a good team to me. Especially at the Corral. Funny since most people on this board were rootin for them to win.
Oakdale? The d3 school. You fail to realize when you wanna be apart of the big boys you have to play big boy games can’t play a bunch of d3 schools. Folsom will replace sac high with Brooke side Christian

Oakdale? The d3 school. You fail to realize when you wanna be apart of the big boys you have to play big boy games can’t play a bunch of d3 schools. Folsom will replace sac high with Brooke side Christian
Playsomball- you might want to explain to our good friend future about your program and playing at the Corral.

The good news is- nobody got pepper sprayed there lol

Reactions: playsomeball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT