ADVERTISEMENT

DLS-Gorman

Haven't trolled anyone just telling it like it is. You're the one trolling and you're the one posters are calling G61. I'm not calling you G61 but before you call someone out for trolling maybe you should handle your claims with poster calling you G61. SMDH. Now back to Folsom's weak preseason scheduling in which I know you don't want to discuss. Which SoCal power would you schedule if you were the Folsom coach? Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Redlands East, Chaminade or Valencia. I be honest with you, I would schedule Redlands East and San Clemente in a NY minute. Win, lose or draw I would have put my Bulldog program on another level. And posters on this board would respect that. Now stop trolling and dodging the question TFB.
Everyone- this is IndianPride. This is his 4th name in a year. Lol. Total clown. Now I'm going to troll your every post until you change names again lol

DLS lost to a nationally ranked team, whose 2 losses were to other nationally ranked teams. Yes they have a much higher bar than every other school in NorCal. To quote Dominic Cattano in American Gangster:

"Success. It's got enemies. You can be successful and have enemies or you can be unsuccessful and have friends." They sure have lots of enemies when they lose...and friends when they win!

Is this the first time American gangster has been quoted on this board? Hahaha!

Haven't trolled anyone just telling it like it is. You're the one trolling and you're the one posters are calling G61. I'm not calling you G61 but before you call someone out for trolling maybe you should handle your claims with poster calling you G61. SMDH. Now back to Folsom's weak preseason scheduling in which I know you don't want to discuss. Which SoCal power would you schedule if you were the Folsom coach? Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Redlands East, Chaminade or Valencia. I be honest with you, I would schedule Redlands East and San Clemente in a NY minute. Win, lose or draw I would have put my Bulldog program on another level. And posters on this board would respect that. Now stop trolling and dodging the question TFB.
IndianPride, where u at!?

Making ANOTHER name I assume? Lollll

IndianPride, where u at!?

Making ANOTHER name I assume? Lollll
Naw bruh, just sitting here laughing at you're bi-polar tendencies. LMAO!!! Check this out homie, I'll give you my previous handle if you explain to us why Folsom is dodging SoCal powers that are in the State's top 25? I mean Folsom has two State Championships under their belt but they're avoiding a challenge from a program just as solid as theirs has been over the years. Don't look good for your Folsom program bruh. You can troll me all you want bruh but like I told you in a previous thread, I will always respect you for putting the kids first. So go on, explain to us why we shouldn't demand a stronger preseason schedule for Folsom. Thank you TFB.

Naw bruh, just sitting here laughing at you're bi-polar tendencies. LMAO!!! Check this out homie, I'll give you my previous handle if you explain to us why Folsom is dodging SoCal powers that are in the State's top 25? I mean Folsom has two State Championships under their belt but they're avoiding a challenge from a program just as solid as theirs has been over the years. Don't look good for your Folsom program bruh. You can troll me all you want bruh but like I told you in a previous thread, I will always respect you for putting the kids first. So go on, explain to us why we shouldn't demand a stronger preseason schedule for Folsom. Thank you TFB.
Geez IndianPride you must have forgot to take your meds again. I was getting worried.

What's the next handle homie!? ;) dude is on his like 4th handle since last year! LMFAO!

Cause they already have the respect and get the benefit of the doubt but sac high has proven that Folsom isn't an elite program just yet...the truth is in the scheduling. Why risk perception. Box score and stats would make you believe Folsom is just crazy talented but you watch them play sac high and you see how average they look when they play a team with similar athletes...sfl has great programs but they aren't full of athletes like some of the top teams in the state

Reactions: JoeMixon
Cause they already have the respect and get the benefit of the doubt but sac high has proven that Folsom isn't an elite program just yet...the truth is in the scheduling. Why risk perception. Box score and stats would make you believe Folsom is just crazy talented but you watch them play sac high and you see how average they look when they play a team with similar athletes...sfl has great programs but they aren't full of athletes like some of the top teams in the state
Lol you don't win two state titles without playing anyone. Stop it. You're just mad because Grant is like rooting for the Cowboys, thinking about titles from the 90s lol

Lol you don't win two state titles without playing anyone. Stop it. You're just mad because Grant is like rooting for the Cowboys, thinking about titles from the 90s lol

Yeah too bad they won section in 2014 is that the last year Folsom won a section title?

Exactly. This guy is dodging Folsom's preseason scheduling like the folks in the 1500's was dodging the Smallpox plague. I'm done, you've said it all here.

Exactly. This guy is dodging Folsom's preseason scheduling like the folks in the 1500's was dodging the Smallpox plague. I'm done, you've said it all here.
I'm impressed you haven't changed your name since you've been outed again. Impressive. Lol

I've never wanted Folsom to lose so bad. I'm done with the small talk. Argue with yourself from here on out. I'll holla at you once Folsom stop being pussyfied of SoCal teams.
Awwwwww getting mad r We?

Countdown to make change. Maybe IndianMixon? Lollllllll

Bunch of knickers all in a twitter here (now that's OG raht tharr.)

When Cal High lost to dLS in the 07 Coliseum game all Sanchez did was book The Grizz next season to Qwest to man up against the streak enders Bellevue. A 7 point game at that, with some home cooking refs flagging holding when Cal OL pancaked guys and kept 'em down.

Back to dLS's apparent inability to field a passer. Recall in the '11 STA game, there was the "born to be" QB (with his Big 10 offer already in hand.) Aquinas thumped Sparta.
It'll be very interesting to see Sparta's choice for their '18 OOS game. Will it be like '12, a la three loss Mullen?

Reactions: observer22
Only reason for Folsom to upgrade their schedule is if they have open bowl aspirations.If a D1 game suffices then why upgrade

2015 too homeboy.
Only reason for Folsom to upgrade their schedule is if they have open bowl aspirations.If a D1 game suffices then why upgrade

To play at a high level and maybe gain national attention..but like I said maybe Folsom is just content with winning sjs sectional titles and chance to go play for state d1 which will only determine who's the 3rd best team in state

To play at a high level and maybe gain national attention..but like I said maybe Folsom is just content with winning sjs sectional titles and chance to go play for state d1 which will only determine who's the 3rd best team in state
Ring sure is shiny. Where are Grants?

Not even 3rd best or 4th for that matter in most seasons.Remember two of these teams won't be in a SBG SJB,MD and Centennial

Not even 3rd best or 4th for that matter in most seasons.Remember two of these teams won't be in a SBG SJB,MD and Centennial

Lucky for nor cal so cal state rep would have to get by 3-4 nationally ranked teams before they get a shot at DLS which is another nationally ranked team. You could see why so cal gripes about the nor cal format let alone doesn't respect no team not named dls that's why top nor cal programs should schedule top so cal programs that should be the norm. That's why I give bulldog a hard time if you believe Folsom is truly a good program then they should play other good programs in so cal...we need another elite program in nor cal dls can't be our only program that can compete with nationally rank programs

Reactions: JoeMixon
Lucky for nor cal so cal state rep would have to get by 3-4 nationally ranked teams before they get a shot at DLS which is another nationally ranked team. You could see why so cal gripes about the nor cal format let alone doesn't respect no team not named dls that's why top nor cal programs should schedule top so cal programs that should be the norm. That's why I give bulldog a hard time if you believe Folsom is truly a good program then they should play other good programs in so cal...we need another elite program in nor cal dls can't be our only program that can compete with nationally rank programs
Great post future. I'm burnt out trying to explain to TFB how pathetic Folsom's preseason schedule is. Like you told him if he believes Folsom is a really good program step out of the box and schedule a Chaminade, San Clemente or Mission Viejo. It's not like we're telling him Folsom has to schedule a So-Cal big-3 (Bosco, Dei or Cen'10) to be respected as a Cali power. We just want Folsom to stop scheduling cupcakes every year. Teams like Jesuit, Pleasant Grove, Burbank, Clovis North, Cathedral Catholic, Oakdale and Roseville should have never been put on a Folsom preseason schedule. This scheduling doesn't help Folsom with guys like you and I that know their playing the low risk scheduling game. I'm done translating with the guy until either Folsom loses or they put together a real preseason schedule that's not full of cupcakes for their level of play. Keep owning him my friend. I love it. Lol

Great post future. I'm burnt out trying to explain to TFB how pathetic Folsom's preseason schedule is. Like you told him if he believes Folsom is a really good program step out of the box and schedule a Chaminade, San Clemente or Mission Viejo. It's not like we're telling him Folsom has to schedule a So-Cal big-3 (Bosco, Dei or Cen'10) to be respected as a Cali power. We just want Folsom to stop scheduling cupcakes every year. Teams like Jesuit, Pleasant Grove, Burbank, Clovis North, Cathedral Catholic, Oakdale and Roseville should have never been put on a Folsom preseason schedule. This scheduling doesn't help Folsom with guys like you and I that know their playing the low risk scheduling game. I'm done translating with the guy until either Folsom loses or they put together a real preseason schedule that's not full of cupcakes for their level of play. Keep owning him my friend. I love it. Lol

I'm just surprised you've stuck with this name. You've had this name longer than most socal kids stay at one school!

I like rings IndianPride.

That's why I give bulldog a hard time if you believe Folsom is truly a good program then they should play other good programs in so cal
Lol Folsom has owned the SJS for almost 7 years now. So what you're saying is the SJS is terrible? Because you just said Folsom isn't a good program. But then you go on to say Grant and Sac High are better and have better athletes. Then go on to say Folsom isn't good because they don't regularly play Socal teams. Well they've played 2 Socal teams in 2 state title games and beat both.

I like rings. So does IndianPride

Lol Folsom has owned the SJS for almost 7 years now. So what you're saying is the SJS is terrible? Because you just said Folsom isn't a good program. But then you go on to say Grant and Sac High are better and have better athletes. Then go on to say Folsom isn't good because they don't regularly play Socal teams. Well they've played 2 Socal teams in 2 state title games and beat both.

I like rings. So does IndianPride

Sfl streak will come to a end 2018

I think they schedule those teams cause they had some history with them and they were good games Folsom wasn't going undefeated vs those schools I believe Folsom hasn't lost to a sfl team in like 3 years...Elk Grove has a lot of talent just too many schools in a small area

Folsom also plays in the toughest NorCal league. Only a few socal leagues ate even rated higher.

I find it amusing that when needed to defend Folsom, the SFL is a really tough league. Then on the other hand teams such as Rocklin are just mediocre and WC, NU are trash yet all three are part of the SFL....How do you justify that making the SFL so tough by your standards?????

Reactions: townbiz24
I find it amusing that when needed to defend Folsom, the SFL is a really tough league. Then on the other hand teams such as Rocklin are just mediocre and WC, NU are trash yet all three are part of the SFL....How do you justify that making the SFL so tough by your standards?????
Rocklin does suck.

But these aren't my standards. They are Calpreps.

They do have the best group of programs in sac in one league. Well coached teams multiple teams played in state games...I'll admit they aren't the most athletic teams in Sacramento by they are well coached so they are always competitive

Rocklin does suck.

But these aren't my standards. They are Calpreps.
So the SFL isn't really a very tough league..and Folsom isn't dominating the best Sac has to offer....Just what I thought....go play DLS and find out how bad Folsom sucks......0-2 , we all know.....you have a few years left to play with the existing transfers but that gap will close just like it will with DO......Hard to stay at the top when the playing field is even....time will tell but you will be long gone from these boards......or a new handle G69....

So the SFL isn't really a very tough league..and Folsom isn't dominating the best Sac has to offer....Just what I thought....go play DLS and find out how bad Folsom sucks......0-2 , we all know.....you have a few years left to play with the existing transfers but that gap will close just like it will with DO......Hard to stay at the top when the playing field is even....time will tell but you will be long gone from these boards......or a new handle G69....
You are right. Rocklin sucks. Not even a second fiddle to the best public school program in NorCal.

I understand your frustration. Being dominated for nearly a decade isn't fun. Especially when it gets rubbed in.

2 rings.

You are right.
I know I am correct when you stop laying with athletes from other areas your program will dip.

Rocklin sucks.
I never said Rocklin sucks, remember you made this statement.

Not even a second fiddle to the best public school program in NorCal.

Who cares public or private, Folsom plays with just as many transfers as DLS and still can't beat them....

I understand your frustration. Being dominated for nearly a decade isn't fun. Especially when it gets rubbed in.

WWHS doesnt stand for ROCKLIN, are you really that slow???

Your schtick has gotten old much like your alter ego G61.

2 rings.

Anyone who follows the SFL knows Rocklin doesn't suck. That is just trash talk because it ain't based in reality.

Folsom also plays in the toughest NorCal league. Only a few socal leagues ate even rated higher.
Folsom is an outstanding program, in a very challenging league. However, for Folsom to take the next step and become an Elite program and be comparable to the DLS, Bosco, Centennial, etc.. they do need to significantly upgrade their out-of-league schedule. They do schedule good teams but they dont schedule other elite teams and that is what it will take for them to take it to the next level. It is only after Folsom does this and wins those games should they be in consideration of being picked ahead of a DLS for state bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT