ADVERTISEMENT

DLS-Gorman

MC415 your back again? I exposed you last year i was wondering why your mc415 name has been missing this season. AGAP is MC415. From what I saw of your prior posts you caused quite a bit of trouble on some bball forums not smart
The only thing you "exposed" was the fact you're an idiot. MC415 and I post on the same thread so that means we're the same? Ok buddy.

The only thing you "exposed" was the fact you're an idiot. MC415 and I post on the same thread so that means we're the same? Ok buddy.
just stop it bruh you MC415 funny how mc415 disappeared but is a known lurker and you come in ur a fraud

Ok bruh. MC must have punked you pretty good in the past. He and I have posted on the same boards (like ncsnbl) going back many years but you're not worth any more of my time. Accuse away Bruh.

Thank you. And very challenging being a public and being compared to the top privates. Apples to oranges. But a compliment nonetheless.
Centennial is public high school and certainly an elite program that Folsom should try to emulate a bit more in schedule. Centennial not only played the #1 team in the country, but 3 out of their 4 out of league games were against teams rated higher than anyone that Folsom plays both pre-season and in league. Folsom has been good enough, long enough to move up their schedule strength. For some reason they have chosen not to. Until they do, they are not in the same league as the elite Privates or Publics.

Reactions: JoeMixon
Centennial is public high school and certainly an elite program that Folsom should try to emulate a bit more in schedule. Centennial not only played the #1 team in the country, but 3 out of their 4 out of league games were against teams rated higher than anyone that Folsom plays both pre-season and in league. Folsom has been good enough, long enough to move up their schedule strength. For some reason they have chosen not to. Until they do, they are not in the same league as the elite Privates or Publics.
How do you know they have chosen not to? Details ?

Details are in their lack of an elite team on their schedule. If they wanted to make it happen, they would.
So no confirmed information on if they did it didn't try to schedule an "elite" team? In college we always had to source our information. Is this not true?

Preach brother, the masses in NorCal here ya. We all know the Folsom football program as well as their beloved fan base are contempt with scheduling low risk programs. Which be doing this they're actually making NorCal football look soft. Sad but true.

Preach brother, the masses in NorCal here ya. We all know the Folsom football program as well as their beloved fan base are contempt with scheduling low risk programs. Sad but true.

Because they know who they are if you wanna see a sfl team schedule those type of teams it'll be from grant or Del oro

Preach brother, the masses in NorCal here ya. We all know the Folsom football program as well as their beloved fan base are contempt with scheduling low risk programs. Which be doing this they're actually making NorCal football look soft. Sad but true.
IndianMixon. You're a cast off from Socal who probably got cut from a JV team down there.

You're a Folsom fan deep down. Lol. Time for a name change!

IndianMixon. You're a cast off from Socal who probably got cut from a JV team down there.

You avoid schedule questions like no other lol you won't even try to defend their lack of scheduling but you'll defend anything anti-Folsom...you'll downplay folsoms recruiting players no matter how much facts someone shows you...you made your handle after the 2014 season....bandwagon

Details are in their lack of an elite team on their schedule. If they wanted to make it happen, they would.
One of these six teams will be available in the year 2019 for a home and away with a Folsom like program. Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Chaminade, Redlands East Valley, Valencia, Santa Margarita and Rancho Cucamonga. All public schools which would give Folsom a well needed boast for their decade of terrible preseason scheduling.

You avoid schedule questions like no other lol you won't even try to defend their lack of scheduling but you'll defend anything anti-Folsom...you'll downplay folsoms recruiting players no matter how much facts someone shows you...you made your handle after the 2014 season....bandwagon
Lol if you go back historically, I have answered these questions many times. They get old. I'm just happy with our success. All the negative stuff just means were doing something right my brotha. 2 state titles that both went through socal teams. Pretty solid got a public!

Lol if you go back historically, I have answered these questions many times. They get old. I'm just happy with our success. All the negative stuff just means were doing something right my brotha. 2 state titles that both went through socal teams. Pretty solid got a public!

45-17 with no good QB's

One of these six teams will be available in the year 2019 for a home and away with a Folsom like program. Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Chaminade, Redlands East Valley, Valencia, Santa Margarita and Rancho Cucamonga. All public schools which would give Folsom a well needed boast for their decade of terrible preseason scheduling.
Still shocked you're using this name. Id love to pound on these teams. I hope they do get scheduled. But after we win, it will be the same old "well you need to schedule them next or no respect!" Lollllll!

Name change? If I changed my handle it would be G61 2.0. Anyway, stick to the question at hand. That's Folsom's weak preseason scheduling.

Wouldn't hurt to mention it again..you have no problem repeating the same stuff over and over.

Name change? If I changed my handle it would be G61 2.0. Anyway, stick to the question at hand. That's Folsom's weak preseason scheduling.
How was it weak? They played Sac High at their place. YOU picked Sac High to win! And don't say you knew the staff....you and I both know thats BS. You are from SoCal and live in the Bay Area so stop it.

Besides- Oceanside and Serra both got waxed in both of our title games. We own SoCal until proven otherwise!

Next name should be- SoCalCastoff lol!

Wouldn't hurt to mention it again..you have no problem repeating the same stuff over and over.
I said the same thing to IndianMixon. How is the schedule so weak if they played your slant boys Sac High at their place and YOU both picked them to win. If the schedule was so weak, wouldn't you have picked Folsom to win like everyone else? lol!

I think you are the real G61. Admit it!!!!

You've been trolling on here for years. I believe YOU ARE HIM! I'm convinced.

You are:
G61
IndianPride
Cafootballrules
JoeMixon

What's next!? LOL

I said the same thing to IndianMixon. How is the schedule so weak if they played your slant boys Sac High at their place and YOU both picked them to win. If the schedule was so weak, wouldn't you have picked Folsom to win like everyone else? lol!
Smh that's your best answer lol that's weak I'm not sure anybody had Folsom losing last year...even Folsom fans didn't predict a blow out win this year...but besides that you don't have an answer or an opinion on folsoms schedule..every year not just this year..their biggest non conference was grant which eventually gave them the spotlight they were known for beating a top 5 nationally ranked team after that yall made a wave of recruiting...

Check out that video. 2014, our best team. We played CC at THEIR PLACE. They were 10-2 that year, one of the losses was to us, 55-10. Browning lit up Southern California that night. That team only lost one more time that whole year, to Helix. This was the first game of the season.

That was one of the only "outside the area" teams to take a game with us that year and it had to be week 0. We even took the game at their place.

The highlights are nice. I like them. A lot. Socal got lit up that night by a future Heisman candidate.

Smh that's your best answer lol that's weak I'm not sure anybody had Folsom losing last year...even Folsom fans didn't predict a blow out win this year...but besides that you don't have an answer or an opinion on folsoms schedule..every year not just this year..their biggest non conference was grant which eventually gave them the spotlight they were known for beating a top 5 nationally ranked team after that yall made a wave of recruiting...
You can only play who is in front of you. You can only schedule those willing to schedule you and who have room in their schedule to match up with you. You just can't call someone one week and be like "hey dude let's play!"

It's funny because most of our haters our in the SJS. Go figure. If you've been getting whooped for a decade, that's how it goes I guess. Winning creates haters. Especially with those that can't defend a slant!

Still shocked you're using this name. Id love to pound on these teams. I hope they do get scheduled. But after we win, it will be the same old "well you need to schedule them next or no respect!" Lollllll!
The problem is fans don't schedule so talk is cheap. Do us all a favor and get a petition going that says, Coach Richardson can you please schedule a non Private SoCal Power instead of these low risk programs for preseason. And btw, I'd love to see Folsom pound them as well. The fact Folsom scheduled a SoCal Public Power would make me proud of their football program. Taking a step like that earns respect as well. That's why you have to respect programs such as St. Mary's (Stockton), Sac High, Grant, Pittsburg, DLS, Acalanes and a few more teams I may have missed not named Folsom. Bruh it's been time. Get her done.

You can only play who is in front of you. You can only schedule those willing to schedule you and who have room in their schedule to match up with you. You just can't call someone one week and be like "hey dude let's play!"

It's funny because most of our haters our in the SJS. Go figure. If you've been getting whooped for a decade, that's how it goes I guess. Winning creates haters. Especially with those that can't defend a slant!

It's funny how st Mary's was able to do it..
Grant was able to do it they were suppose to play Kentuckys top team this that was nationally ranked but things didn't fall through...there's a difference from attempting to play teams and not trying to challenge your team..I doubt any good team especially in so cal is dodging Folsom

Reactions: JoeMixon
The problem is fans don't schedule so talk is cheap. Do us all a favor and get a petition going that says, Coach Richardson can you please schedule a non Private SoCal Power instead of these low risk programs for preseason. And btw, I'd love to see Folsom pound them as well. The fact Folsom scheduled a SoCal Public Power would make me proud of their football program. Taking a step like that earns respect as well. That's why you have to respect programs such as St. Mary's (Stockton), Sac High, Grant, Pittsburg, DLS, Acalanes and a few more teams I may have missed not named Folsom. Bruh it's been time. Get her done.
I gave you an example with highlights above? Was this team not good enough? lol

Check out that video. 2014, our best team. We played CC at THEIR PLACE. They were 10-2 that year, one of the losses was to us, 55-10. Browning lit up Southern California that night. That team only lost one more time that whole year, to Helix. This was the first game of the season.

That was one of the only "outside the area" teams to take a game with us that year and it had to be week 0. We even took the game at their place.

The highlights are nice. I like them. A lot. Socal got lit up that night by a future Heisman candidate.
That's great! I also enjoyed that beat down that year. That said, Folsom should have scheduled up by now. By now that schedule should show a Public SoCal Power from the LA area on it. And to be honest everyone playing pick'em that week except for some nut named Cathedral_Dad had Folsom winning. So yes, it was a solid V but it wasn't a high risk game. During that time Cen-10 or Mission Viejo would have been a high risk game. Furthermore, scheduling teams in the Delta and other SJS leagues should have been a thing of the past after beating Grant at Sac State.

But they found a way to play a team in Idaho lol they'll find a school in Wyoming next nobody's scared to play Folsom lol they won't even pick Fresno top teams they'll play the Clovis schools tho they won't even play a top Bay Area school but they'll play a smaller school

That's great! I also enjoyed that beat down that year. That said, Folsom should have scheduled up by now. By now that schedule should show a Public SoCal Power from the LA area on it. And to be honest everyone playing pick'em that week except for some nut named Cathedral_Dad had Folsom winning. So yes, it was a solid V but it wasn't a high risk game. During that time Cen-10 or Mission Viejo would have been a high risk game. Furthermore, scheduling teams in the Delta and other SJS leagues should have been a thing of the past after beating Grant at Sac State.
I understand what you are saying IndianMixon, but there are a million schools in SoCal. They don't HAVE TO play someone from Norcal. That is more high risk to them if anything. Plus, our available weeks have to match up. Lots of logistics involved. If any of you understood the complexities of scheduling, you would understand its NOT easy. It wasn't even easy to get Oakdale, a D3 team, to take a game with us! Imagine what it's like to get another team of national contention to play with. There are a ton of other schools looking to play them too.

But they found a way to play a team in Idaho lol they'll find a school in Wyoming next nobody's scared to play Folsom lol they won't even pick Fresno top teams they'll play the Clovis schools tho they won't even play a top Bay Area school but they'll play a smaller school
LOL what top Bay Area public school could compete with us? You have to go up to DLS or another private (maybe) that would even be worth it. Throw a name out there? Teams like Rancho Cotate would be smacked by 70. Not worth it and kids would be hurt.

That was their beast team in their school history btw but no matter how many d1 players that team had grant played them the best and would've been a lot closer if grant wasn't arrogant check the game on YouTube Folsom played cover 0 play the run Folsom couldn't stop grant from throwing simple fade routes but grant wanted to still try to run against a 9 man box...folsom didn't have nobody that could keep up with grants WRs even when they played 7 yards off the wr it's the reason many demanded a change of play calling from the coach

LOL what top Bay Area public school could compete with us? You have to go up to DLS or another private (maybe) that would even be worth it. Throw a name out there? Teams like Rancho Cotate would be smacked by 70. Not worth it and kids would be hurt.

Schedule Pitt or are they too similar to sac high...he'll play st Mary's of Stockton

That was their beast team in their school history btw but no matter how many d1 players that team had grant played them the best and would've been a lot closer if grant wasn't arrogant check the game on YouTube Folsom played cover 0 play the run Folsom couldn't stop grant from throwing simple fade routes but grant wanted to still try to run against a 9 man box...folsom didn't have nobody that could keep up with grants WRs even when they played 7 yards off the wr it's the reason many demanded a change of play calling from the coach
Folsom had NINE D1 guys on that team. Two will play on Sundays. And they smacked Grant. That game was over quick. We had too many athletes and Grant was just outgunned, trying to run a 1960s style offense. They couldn't defend the slant or quick dump off either. We had too many superior athletes!

I gave you an example with highlights above? Was this team not good enough? lol
At that time everyone that played pick'em had your Folsom Bulldogs winning except for some nut name Dons_Dad or Cathedral_Dad. Anyway it's one of those names. So to be totally honest with you, no that team wasn't good enough if Folsom was looking to shock the world. At that time like I said in my previous post, playing a Cen-10 or MV instead of Cathedral would have been a high risk game for Folsom. But yes, that was a solid win and Folsom did it leaving no doubt they were the dominate team. That said, that schedule was about 3 years ago. No way you can tell me Folsom couldn't have schedule a SoCal power within that time frame like SacHigh did last year.

Schedule Pitt or are they too similar to sac high...he'll play st Mary's of Stockton
We played St Marys last year and the year before in the playoffs.

Pitt would get waxed. They can't defend the basic slant just like your boys at Wack High. When the game was out of hand, the fans started fighting each other in the stands and got pepper sprayed by Sac Pd. Check out the video online. It is hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT