ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom v DLS - A look back a year ago, and towards Friday

When mark tennis weighs in on the effort you know it was good.
I had doubts after that game if Bennett was a D1 QB. He really struggled. I think Jake R #7 will be better but in the end Sparty takes care of business. I don't see another shutout though. Then again how often does DLS get to play there starters the entire game?

Reactions: SpartanzRule
When mark tennis weighs in on the effort you know it was good.
I had doubts after that game if Bennett was a D1 QB. He really struggled. I think Jake R #7 will be better but in the end Sparty takes care of business. I don't see another shutout though. Then again how often does DLS get to play there starters the entire game?

Didn't Bennett already bail out of Boise and head home....Read an article saying he was somewhat home sick.....and going to try and walk on at UNR?

Didn't Bennett already bail out of Boise and head home....Read an article saying he was somewhat home sick.....and going to try and walk on at UNR?

Correct he bailed with the quickness

The more I think about this game, the more I believe DLS is going to win BIG. Similar to the Regional game scores when Browning was at the helm for Folsom. Folsom has a whole new O-Line with a NEW O-line coach. Going up against a DLS front 7 that is VERY good. Yes Folsom has some great Skill position players, but just like Browning had issues years ago, Folsom' QB's will find it hard to sit in the pocket for more than 2-3 seconds with that DLS line coming full steam. They will need to find ways to get the ball out quick and to their playmakers. I also have not heard the best things about the culture at Folsom under their new HC. How will they react if DLS goes up 14-0? Will they start pointing fingers and blaming one another or come together with good leadership? Previously someone reported how the players were cussing out coaches because they went to kick a field goal and not go for it. Do not know if this is 100% true but a few people confirmed it. So how will these players act towards their coaches if they get down early. I just see DLS coming out fast and physical and Folsom imploding.

DLS 42 Folsom 17

Reactions: jamzz94549
The more I think about this game, the more I believe DLS is going to win BIG. Similar to the Regional game scores when Browning was at the helm for Folsom. Folsom has a whole new O-Line with a NEW O-line coach. Going up against a DLS front 7 that is VERY good. Yes Folsom has some great Skill position players, but just like Browning had issues years ago, Folsom' QB's will find it hard to sit in the pocket for more than 2-3 seconds with that DLS line coming full steam. They will need to find ways to get the ball out quick and to their playmakers. I also have not heard the best things about the culture at Folsom under their new HC. How will they react if DLS goes up 14-0? Will they start pointing fingers and blaming one another or come together with good leadership? Previously someone reported how the players were cussing out coaches because they went to kick a field goal and not go for it. Do not know if this is 100% true but a few people confirmed it. So how will these players act towards their coaches if they get down early. I just see DLS coming out fast and physical and Folsom imploding.

DLS 42 Folsom 17

Hard to argue that logic. I could see them imploding. I think there too talented to be held scoreless but I also thought that last year.

If you attend the game watch the body language and feedback from Folsom kids. It will be a big contrast to the guys in green.

Any news coming from the Folsom camp, specifically coaching quotes on the game?

Maybe I missed an article this week, but odd that all the quotes on the aforementioned article above are coming from what appears to be a loose De La Salle.

Considering Joe D. Literally showers at Folsom after practices I was hoping to get some insight from the sacbee on Doherty.

Lol

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/nCaG4dWlzkWS1HRETsghXQ/de-la-salle-vs-folsom-high-school-football-preview.htm
Any news coming from the Folsom camp, specifically coaching quotes on the game?

Maybe I missed an article this week, but odd that all the quotes on the aforementioned article above are coming from what appears to be a loose De La Salle.

Considering Joe D. Literally showers at Folsom after practices I was hoping to get some insight from the sacbee on Doherty.

Lol

Reactions: mrbig864
Some friends from Whitney swear by Doherty. All I see is trouble wherever he goes. I’m not convinced it will end well and am not surprised by comments above about culture.

Sometimes success ruins a culture and sometimes success defines a culture.

Folsom will not stand up to the green machine. They may be Folsom by name, but not by talent or coaching. Predicting a DLS victory by at least 3 TDs.

Reactions: Santa Ball
I think Folsom has a good shot at beating DLS. This is their superbowl at home. 31-28 Folsom

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT