ADVERTISEMENT

Frezzzno State

I thought so too but his performances against Oregon and UCLA suggest otherwise. Regardless he’s found a great home.

Reactions: Bubba3000
Nice "homecoming"for Coach Troy Taylor too.
I went to the Cal-Sac St. game. The Golden Bears pretty much dominated offensively, but couldn’t shake the pesky Hornets. Taylor’s offense ended up hanging 30 on Cal in a 42-30 Cal victory.

Haener is playing great and I think Pac12 is still a stretch for him. Good decision to transfer.
Haener was a victim of the 6'5" QB "must be better" syndrome at UW. I had heard from legacy UW football alums that Haener was outplaying Eason all spring and fall, but then Eason got the start. It wasn't long after that when Coach Peterson announced he would step down after the season. Happy for Haener and Fresno State.

I went to the Cal-Sac St. game. The Golden Bears pretty much dominated offensively, but couldn’t shake the pesky Hornets. Taylor’s offense ended up hanging 30 on Cal in a 42-30 Cal victory.

Sac State left 7 points on the field too, as their kicker missed an XP and 2 short FG’s.

The Hornet have quite a few flaws, but they looked a lot better than they did the 1st 2 weeks.

Reactions: observer22
Haener was a victim of the 6'5" QB "must be better" syndrome at UW. I had heard from legacy UW football alums that Haener was outplaying Eason all spring and fall, but then Eason got the start. It wasn't long after that when Coach Peterson announced he would step down after the season. Happy for Haener and Fresno State.
i mean the guy is on a nfl roster... so he cant be that terrible of a qb

Sometimes kids like Haener end up being better QB in college whereas the big 6”4-6”5 kids translate better to the nfl. Simply college though Haener looks awfully good. He reminds me a little of Ian book. Both are deceptive runners/elusive.

The success the Bulldogs pass game is having should limit the wear and tear on Ronnie Rivers. Someone in the NFL will give Rivers a chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT