ADVERTISEMENT

GSP (Golden State Prep) has 4 Committed so far

ProlificPrepTV

Sports Fanatic
Oct 20, 2014
Prolific Prep Post Grad, Golden State Prep, has 4 players committed at this point.

Chance McMillian (Grand Canyon University)
Viktor Rajkovic (Seattle U)
Daniel Foster (University of Nevada)
Anton Jansson (St. Josephs - Atlantic 10)

Congratulations to these 4 early signees. We are hoping for another 5+ this season. The GSP teams are absolutely playing great basketball and playing a national schedule.

who is Daniel Foster? Where is he from? Also Anton Johnson. Are they Norcal kids?

My question is, and I’m NOT knocking GSP or taking a shot, but if these kids signed before the season started did they really need to go to GSP in the first place? Just wondering ‍♂️

My question is, and I’m NOT knocking GSP or taking a shot, but if these kids signed before the season started did they really need to go to GSP in the first place? Just wondering ‍♂️

why as a teenager would u want to stay at home playing locally in the same place u always been when someone offers to pay for you to travel around the country to play basketball ? Why would u not want to see the country in tournaments on someone else’s dime ?

Reactions: coachlittle
Nothing like playing in front of 2000 [4000 to 5000 @ Bruce Mahoney].people in a hostile environment and or in front of your friends and or people you know. Instead of in empty gym. But traveling on the road is fun as well. A different experience.

why as a teenager would u want to stay at home playing locally in the same place u always been when someone offers to pay for you to travel around the country to play basketball ? Why would u not want to see the country in tournaments on someone else’s dime ?

Reactions: MC415
Nothing like playing in front of 2000 [4000 to 5000 @ Bruce Mahoney].people in a hostile environment and or in front of your friends and or people you know. Instead of in empty gym. But traveling on the road is fun as well. A different experience.

yeah it’s hard to come from nothing where u haven’t left ur area to turn down a chance to see the country and play with high level ballers to open ur eyes to what is out there

Reactions: coachlittle
The responses above are rather confusing so hard to respond to posts that I think are talking about staying at your current HS.

GSP is a post-grad program (Every kid has graduated high school already). Though affiliated with Prolific Prep, GSP is not Prolific Prep.

If these kids had scholarship offers as 2019's, they would have been in college this season.

Platforms to get scholarships are very competitive and the recruiting landscape is changing. Every ounce of advantage a player can get, they need to take it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT