ADVERTISEMENT

ISAIAH RUTHERFORD to Folsom?

You 100% spread a bunch of false rumors and flat out lies about this young man and his family. How about you save face and quit posting about it.
The OP posted about it. I simply confirmed what was already posted. I also said the story was far from over but would not comment further.

I have been honest and fair.

Kids have a right to privacy....unless they’re 19 year old seniors.
At one time NCP decorum was to infer who the player was, without using a name. The OP, feeling kids are softies today and presumably he is not, should man up and redact this thread title and add HIS name; “I, [name] am on the record of this transfer...” Right?

It’s HS FB... not life savings riding on red at Vegas.

If a kid has social media their privacy ends as soon as they become a division 1 recruit. It’s sad and it shouldn’t be that way, but it’s 100% true.

And a quick question, why would a 18 year old MAN/WOMAN be entitled to some super special privacy rules that a 19 year old man/woman wouldn’t be?

If a kid has social media their privacy ends as soon as they become a division 1 recruit. It’s sad and it shouldn’t be that way, but it’s 100% true.

And a quick question, why would a 18 year old MAN/WOMAN be entitled to some super special privacy rules that a 19 year old man/woman wouldn’t be?
You didn’t get it....it was a jab at 19 yr old seniors. I think I know a little about jurisprudence relative to <>18.

You’re right. Lots of (social) media look at me posts.

You didn’t get it....it was a jab at 19 yr old seniors. I think I know a little about jurisprudence relative to <>18.

You’re right. Lots of (social) media look at me posts.

Well I didn’t really mean it as in the players were doing anything wrong by having social media, I meant that just having social media unfortunately opens them up to be harassed by adults based on what colleges they may or may not be interested in, and that’s pretty sad.

The $ deal on this never made sense to me. Rumor parents tired of paying tuition yet are moving to more expensive Folsom community. (and no mention of brother) lots of holes in this rumor from the start. Plus the kid has a ride to bama and other places. why would he leave especially considering jesuit has built a nice program. 10 wins last year 2 of 3 losses to Folsom.

Thekingera, G61, L68,TheFolsomBulldog, what ever you wish to call yourself, talk more crap then anyone on this board. The constant barrage of how great Folsom is got old along time ago. Everyone knows they are on top right now....not a big deal....except you wish to drive the hate by the continued posts of how much better that program is over others......Leave the kid alone.....shut up till they play DLS......You win have at it but if they lose....gawd help you

Ha!! ....and that's just on this board. Move over Sybil with your 16 identifiable personalities, your competition is coming up on your rear....

Thekingera, G61, L68,TheFolsomBulldog, what ever you wish to call yourself, talk more crap then anyone on this board. The constant barrage of how great Folsom is got old along time ago. Everyone knows they are on top right now....not a big deal....except you wish to drive the hate by the continued posts of how much better that program is over others......Leave the kid alone.....shut up till they play DLS......You win have at it but if they lose....gawd help you..

Ha!! ....and that's just on this board. Move over Sybil with your 16 identifiable personalities, your competition is coming up on your rear....

I'm glad I'm not the only one calling him out.

Reactions: RidgeRider
C’mon fellas, I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that within a month after TheFolsomBulldog (or whatever his latest screen name was at that time) was booted from this site, thekingera, another huge Folsom fan, conveniently joined up here. Although to be totally honest, I really couldn’t care less. For the most part, this incarnation of TheFolsomBulldog is a kinder, gentler, and much less obnoxious version anyhow. This site wouldn’t be what it is if everyone agreed and got along. I mean, heck, I kinda miss MtJohn

C’mon fellas, I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that within a month after TheFolsomBulldog (or whatever his latest screen name was at that time) was booted from this site, thekingera, another huge Folsom fan, conveniently joined up here. Although to be totally honest, I really couldn’t care less. For the most part, this incarnation of TheFolsomBulldog is a kinder, gentler, and much less obnoxious version anyhow. This site wouldn’t be what it is if everyone agreed and got along. I mean, heck, I kinda miss MtJohn
G61

This thread appears to have gone off course with regard to the original topic since it appears the transfer rumor has been put to rest.

I didn’t want to start another thread, but I do have a question for the “investigators” on this board. Has anyone heard of a 2019 DE player named Chandon Pierre and, which high school does he attend? Or, which high school will he attend this coming fall? Thanks.

This thread appears to have gone off course with regard to the original topic since it appears the transfer rumor has been put to rest.

I didn’t want to start another thread, but I do have a question for the “investigators” on this board. Has anyone heard of a 2019 DE player named Chandon Pierre and, which high school does he attend? Or, which high school will he attend this coming fall? Thanks.

Chandon Pierre
#68 / Class of 2019 / DE, T

Bishop Manogue High School - Boys Varsity Football
Reno, NV
Last year in Reno which probably means Folsom this year lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT