ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Goff leads Lions to playoff win

Niners fan since I was six. Got to know Ronnie Lott his rookie season since his best friend was a friend in my SCU days and later at charity events sponsored by a friend, and Roger Craig in business in the late 1990s. Also lived at apartment near their practice field where many Niners lived and got to know many. Forever a 49er fan. Go Niners!

Last edited:
Niners fan since I was six. Got to know Ronnie Lott his rookie season since his best friend was a friend in my SCU days and later at charity events sponsored by a friend, and Roger Craig in business in the late 1990s. Also lived at apartment near their practice field where many Niners lived and got to know many. Forever a 49er fan. Go Niners!
was that RWC or Santa Clara? Good for local kid Goff

was that RWC or Santa Clara? Good for local kid Goff
Santa Clara.

I also attended a wrestling camp at San Jose State in HS and bunked in the SCU dorms (first experience at SCU). Niners camped there at the time and got to meet OJ Simpson (at breakfast and he was a very nice guy. Who would have known what would happen years later?) and played billiards with a few on the team in the dorms.

Last edited:
Santa Clara.

I also attended a wrestling camp at San Jose State in HS and bunked in the SCU dorms (first experience at SCU). Niners camped there at the time and got to meet OJ Simpson (at breakfast and he was a very nice guy. Who would have known what would happen years later?) and played billiards with a few on the team in the dorms.
he is still a nice guy.. i played golf with him.

Been a big fan of Goff since his days at Cal …and Aaron Rodgers too. I could have seen Goff’s last game against Air Force in 2016 in the Armed Forces Bowl as I had tickets to the game in Dallas but my colleagues didn’t want to travel there from OKC - I still regret it. I remember debating with them on who was better, Baker Mayfield (at OU at the time) or Goff…

Also, I remember seeing the niners as a young kid practice a few times at Sierra College in the mid 1990s. Had a chance to get several autographs…it will be cool to see Jared Goff play against the 49ers but I am most certainly rooting for Brock Purdy and the 9ers

Side note, I hope Jake Browning gets his shot to start one day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT