ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Wells NBA !

Big congrats to former Folsom HS and Sonoma State Cossack for getting drafted in NBA to Grizz. What a story. No stars, no rankings, no prep school... If you are good they will find you! Knecht is the same story.
Great to see another Sacramento guy make it. I have a feeling he’s going to stick in the league for a while.

Great to see another Sacramento guy make it. I have a feeling he’s going to stick in the league for a while.
Couldn't agree more. 6'8 in shoes and can guard several positions and offensively very skilled. The hunger and I was passed over motivation can never be discounted. I watched this kid work his butt off training with Danielle Vigilone over the years. Just continued to get better.

If Jared McCain would have stayed in folsom they would have had 2 NBA Draft picks and a possible NFL pick in Walker Lyons on the same team .

If Jared McCain would have stayed in folsom they would have had 2 NBA Draft picks and a possible NFL pick in Walker Lyons on the same team .
Yes, and Jordan Ford before them playing in G League, but anybody in these parts who has watched closely isn't very high on Lyons making an NFL roster yet alone being a good college player.
The younger brother is the real deal however. Sky is the limit for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT