ADVERTISEMENT

Mitty at Carondelet Today

Ol' Brick Layer

Superstar
Nov 16, 2014
According to Max Preps today we have the California Division 2 State Championship game; Number 1 Archbishop Mitty traveling to Concord to take on Number 2 Carondelet..

Outta be a good one.

is this at C's gym? in the back of my mind (which is getting emptier all the time) I recall a new gym to be built, with DLS's gym to be used during construction. not happened yet? done and finished? the old gym is a bit of a bandbox, but I have fond memories of my daughter going to a summer camp there, and learning a ton of basketball from Margaret Gartner, a great teacher.

The bandbox, that's the place. Plans stalled on the new gym, and we stopped asking about its progress. I think that project has been shelved. Come on out to the cozy confines of the Cougar Den.

Ol' Brick Layer,

While I am in total agreement it should be a good game with two of the top division 2 schools…..

I think St. Ignatius was just classified in division 2? I'm new to how girls post season basketball works?
Will St. Ignatius be in the open division... while Carondelet, Mitty, and Dublin high all battle in the division 2 playoff and neither be in the open division? Or will St. Ignatius,Mitty, Carondelet, and Dublin all battle in division 2 then two of them be pulled into the open division? How does it work? Does the winner of this game almost definitely earn a spot in the open division?

Paytc

Paytc, just havin some poetic fun based upon today's MaxPreps rankings. Enjoy the game. It's girls basketball at the highest level. I'll let someone else figure out the tough stuff like seedlings

Brick - can't come tonight but I'll be at the Amador game on Tuesday. Score me a DVD of tonight's game if you can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT