ADVERTISEMENT

Mixon

Truthhertz

Sports Fanatic
Oct 28, 2018
Looks like Joe has been acting up again reading a warrant has been issued. I was curious because Samaje Perine seem to get more playing time against the Chiefs. Could the Bengals possibly be cutting ties and if they do will an6body touch Mixon?

Looks like Joe has been acting up again reading a warrant has been issued. I was curious because Samaje Perine seem to get more playing time against the Chiefs. Could the Bengals possibly be cutting ties and if they do will an6body touch Mixon?
From what I read it sounds like a Money Grab and Mixons agent expects the Charges to be dropped…..

But to your point, I think Mixon has quite a bit of money left on his deal so maybe Cincy will use this as a way to move on…. No one seems to want to pay RB’s in the NFL anymore…..

Trouble seems to always follow the same people. RB in NFL not a lot of value as before. Wouldn’t be suprised if part ways.

From what I read it sounds like a Money Grab and Mixons agent expects the Charges to be dropped…..

But to your point, I think Mixon has quite a bit of money left on his deal so maybe Cincy will use this as a way to move on…. No one seems to want to pay RB’s in the NFL anymore…..
I would expect his agent to say this. The fact it happened a few weeks back and charges were just filed says there wasn’t a rush to judgment. In term of contract I believe he is being paid top 10 money for his position but not giving this type of return. It will be interesting how Cincy handles this with what they are doing there. The Bungels of old never had an issue with character, yet never really won either. This is a franchise that seems to be heading in right direction and character issues are a cancer, be interesting to see this unfold going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT