ADVERTISEMENT

Moist and Plump

HSWIZARD73

Sports Fanatic
May 17, 2017
Does anyone else besides myself think that this might be the Folsom clown that used to post on here all the time.

He speaks about administrations. He talks about programs being dead. Sounds kind of familiar. In could be wrong but would place a gentleman’s bet that it is the same guy.

Does anyone else besides myself think that this might be the Folsom clown that used to post on here all the time.

He speaks about administrations. He talks about programs being dead. Sounds kind of familiar. In could be wrong but would place a gentleman’s bet that it is the same guy.
Yes, same guy, was Banned under Moist and Plump on the National site trolling as a So Cal poster, Completely trashing every state saying things like “The #1 team in FL couldn’t beat a D7 So Cal Team, There are Levels to This.”…. He was of course outed by the Mod’s….

Then he came back on as “Plump and Moist” started every post with “I hope I don’t Get Banned for This” then trashing everything that wasn’t so cal and was banned again in about an hour…. 🤣

I though the exact same, Pasty from Folsom.

I recently hinted at the possibility of it being a burner account when I advised the clown to step up his game or prepare to be ignored en mass.

Just too many red flags to ignore. If the sophomoric handle wasn't enough, the content was even worse. He was added to my ignore list pretty quickly thereafter.

The humorous part is that this clown actually believes he's being clever by adding red herrings, such as trashing the SFL, NorCal, and mixing in the occasional barb toward Folsom. What's even more hilarious is how much time and effort he spends doing all this. I mean, how long has this been going on now? Close to a decade??

If it isn't everyone's least favorite Folsom Maxpreps reporter, then it's someone really going out of their way to make everyone believe it's him. There's only one other known troll-ish personality I can think of that would go to all that trouble. I won't mention the name, but that person also fits the M.O.

I'd bet to a 95% certainty that it's one of the two. Thankfully, we have the ignore feature the rely upon.

Last edited:
Reactions: M.C. fan
Yup same guy. I will say this is a bit comical and enjoyable at times and "he" does get out and watch hs sports. I'm not saying he's breaking down the game like a coach would but he clearly has a strong interest in the hs game. A real tenacious one.

You're giving far too much credit, LL. I mean, can you point to one legit informative or insightful post he's ever made? His recent trashing of Jesuit's program doesn't at all demonstrate a person "in the know". Nor does his Folsom hyperbole.

The only strong interest and tenacity on display here is his relentless insistence on sophomoric trolling behavior.

You're giving far too much credit, LL. I mean, can you point to one legit informative or insightful post he's ever made? His recent trashing of Jesuit's program doesn't at all demonstrate a person "in the know". Nor does his Folsom hyperbole.

The only strong interest and tenacity on display here is his relentless insistence on sophomoric trolling behavior.
True, I'm thinking more of a few comments on the hoop board. Otherwise I totally agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT