ADVERTISEMENT

Monte Vista's Austin Fadal out for season

That a huge loss any details as to what happened to fadal wishing him a healthy
recovery very nice player.

Talked to coach briefly at Sand Dune Invitational a few days ago. Another person confirmed last night.

That's a tough loss to overcome, although Dougherty actually got better after he transferred before last season. Jones will still have that team very competitive, but Dublin and DLS' chances just got even better for the EBAL.

What a bummer. Really nice player. But from what I've seen so far this years its Dublin's to lose. Not saying that DLS or MV won't be right there but Dublin is the team to beat.

What a bummer. Really nice player. But from what I've seen so far this years its Dublin's to lose. Not saying that DLS or MV won't be right there but Dublin is the team to beat.

I agree Larry, but their chances still improve when the #3 team is significantly weakened.

@larry legend33 you are spot on!!! Dublin is loaded from senior Falls and Houston, a 6' 7" jr in Nielsen, to the stud frosh in Beasley. Not to mention the experience in Costello coaching them. DLS also loaded although they faulted in HI, their senior class is steller with O'Dea, Orr, Savarani, and the man child Udenyi. Monte Vista now is Rust and a bunch of no name JV players. Jones has his work cut out for him. I'm sure he's alresdy looking to next year.

Two team race for the league title now as good and loaded as dublin looks
right now they still have to go thru dela and take down the champs.

Very sad news for such an outstanding player in his final year. Looking forward to seeing him play at the next level.

devastating loss to say the least.. I wish the senior nothing but the best in his recovery, hope this doesn't affect his chances of playing at the next level. This definitely has huge implications on the EBAL title race, as mentioned

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT